04-12-2013

From TFCWiki - The Final Challenge MUD's Player Information Resource
Jump to: navigation, search

Dessert For Breakfast

(Log by Wish)

Cordir: hello, Immortals

DarkClaw: Good morning, Cordir.

### Tross has connected.

Wish: good morning!

You ftell, 'hey tross'.

Zuggtmoy ftells, 'hi'.

You ftell, 'hey zugg!'.

Tross ftells, 'Hiya Wish! Hey Zugg!'.

### [Somewhere, Tross looks at the mushroom furtively]

### Tross sacrifices a still-warm chocolate chip cookie to you.

Cordir fades into existence, wreathed in ebon flame and sable shadow.

You ftell, 'oooooo'.

Cordir says, '.. good morning.'.

Tross ftells, 'Grins. Still warm even.'.

Wish smiles at Cordir, and points to the still-warm chocolate chip cookie just sacced up to him by Tross.

Cordir looks almost a touch dejected.
Cordir says, '.. oh.'.

Wish hugs the cookie with delight, getting a bit of melted chocolate on his clothing and not quite caring.

Cordir says, 'er..'.
Cordir says, 'nevermind, then.'.

You say, 'ummm...want half?'.

Cordir glances down at the mug of coffee and éclair that she had brought for you.
Cordir leaves south.

Tross ftells, 'Wish has a sweet tooth lately.. I just gave him a chocolate chip cookie. Want one?'.

You tell Cordir, '*sniff*'.

You tell Cordir, 'Sorry, Cordir! Come back!'.

Cordir tells you, '*mutters softly* I've been upstaged by an urchin!'.

You tell Cordir, 'Yes, but she really does know where all the good treats are.'.

Cordir fades into existence, wreathed in ebon flame and sable shadow.
Cordir gives you a cup of coffee.

Wish smiles brightly.
Wish carefully wraps the uneaten cookie in some paper.

You say, 'For later!'.

You put a still-warm chocolate chip cookie in a piece of red volcanic glass.

Wish puts the cup of coffee under his nose, breathing deeply.

Cordir smiles wryly. 'Eat your cookie, Wish. Don't not enjoy your treat because I'm feeling silly and vulnerable.'

You say, 'But you said there were eclairs!'.

Cordir nods.
Cordir says, 'Yes.'.
Cordir says, 'Do you want one?'.

You say, 'well, eclairs go better with coffee'.

You nod in recognition to her.
You nod in recognition to her.
You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'Oh very much, please'.

Cordir smiles a bit.
Cordir gives you a creamy eclair.

Wish takes a sip of coffee, relishing the bitter sweetness.
Wish dips one end of the eclair into the coffee...just a touch...then chomps down, chewing happily.

Wish says, munching along, "How are you today, Cordir?"

Cordir says, 'I am... hm..'.
Cordir says, 'I have decided that I am fine today. And you?'.

You smile happily.

You say, 'Doing pretty well...had a great day yesterday, and still feeling the lingering effects.'.
You say, 'Plus, two dedicated followers on, that's always nice!'.

Cordir says, 'lovely!'.

You ftell, 'let me know if you two need anything!'.
You ftell, 'i am in Coral Cave enjoying coffee and eclairs'.

Tross arrives from the south.
Tross says (in common), '..eclairs?'.

You bow before her.

Tross grins evilly.
Tross bows before you.

Tross ftells, '... Eclairs? *zoom*'.

Cordir gives an eclair to Tross.

Tross says (in common), 'Oh! You're not alone.'.

Tross bows deeply.

Wish finishes the last bit of eclair, guiltily.

Tross juggles a creamy eclair.

You smile happily.
You say, 'I..uhh...it was a gift, Tross'.

Tross shifts it from one hand to the other, licking fingers of the first.

You smile happily.

Tross says (in common), 'That'll be my first exploration task I think. Find where these are made in the world.'.

You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'I give you a formal quest!'.

Wish nods at himself, quite satisfied.

Tross says (in common), 'You just want them more often!'.
Tross states it accusingly, but laughs.

You say, 'Find the infamous source of eclairs!'.

You nod in recognition to her.
You say, 'If you find it, and report it back to me, I shall give you an award.'.

Cordir covers her mouth to hide a smile.

Tross says (in common), 'as you Wish.'.

You say, '(you must bring back at least 3...no 5...eclairs...to prove you have found it!"'.
You say, 'better make that 6'.
You say, 'just to be sure.'.

Cordir: .. I can see I need to write another zone with a bakery.

Tross says (in common), 'Six.'.

Wish: most definately.

DarkClaw: *grin*

Wish: peanut butter cookies.

Cordir: truffles, fudge, cookies, tortes, tarts...

Wish: ooooo tortes

Wish: just the name sounds delicious

Tross says (in common), 'Have you ever been to a bakery?'.

You say, 'I have, but I have never bought anything'.
You say, 'just bread'.

Tross says (in common), 'when was the last time you were there?'.

You say, 'which is good...but not as good as éclairs'.

Wish ponders the question...

You say, 'It's been a while...As a 50 mortal, i had no need to eat for a very, very long time.'.

Cordir says, '.. I'll leave you two to savor your sugary thoughts. '.

DarkClaw: Don't forget caramels. Mmmm.

You say, 'many hundreds of years, i suspect'.

Tross bows deeply.

You bow deeply.
You smile at her.

Tross speaks from the corner of his mouth.
Tross says (in common), 'Was that Cordir?'.

You smile at her.
You say, 'That I cannot say, Tross.'.

Cordir glances at Wish and nods. She walks towards the door, briefly touching and clasping his hand as she does so.

Tross nods in recognition to you.

You say, 'Just think of it as the Magical Eclair Wizard'.
You say, 'Who, hopefully, will make regular visits to Coral Cave'.
You smile happily.

Cordir pauses at the door and murmurs, '.. wizard?'
Cordir chuckles, evidently amused.
Cordir leaves south.

Outside

(Log by Wish)

Tross says (in common), 'As long as it isn't a mushroom mage! But have you been to a bakery since you appreciated sweets?'.

You say, 'No, I have not, Tross.'.

Tross says (in common), '.. hold on then.'.
Tross holds his hat down as he runs off.
Tross leaves south.

You smile happily.

Wish: I expect massive sugar buzz any moment now.

Tross ftells, 'Ok - come smell this place!'.

You ftell, 'brt'.

A Bakery
[Exits: north]
The smell of baking bread overtakes you as you enter this room. Several
worktables are covered with baking materials, and flour is scattered over the
wooden tongue-and-groove floor. The main road lies beyond the doorway to the
north.
(Dark Red Aura) Tross is here.
The town baker offers you bread fresh from the oven.

Tross keeps his hands stuffed in his pockets, the universal attempted sign to a shopkeep of 'who me? no trouble'.

Wish breathes deeply, letting the aromas touch the furthest reaches of his brain.

The shelves around the bakery shake slightly, sending a dusting of flour around the room.

You say, 'THIS IS AMAZING!!'.

You say, 'I never appreciated the smell before!'.

>list full
The baker says (in common), 'For 12 gold a loaf of barley bread.'.
The baker says (in common), 'For 10 gold a light pastry.'.
The baker says (in common), 'For 12 gold a loaf of rye bread.'.

Tross grins evilly.
Tross says (in common), 'they chase you out eventually if you don't buy anything.'.

Tross buys a light pastry.
Tross buys a light pastry.

### Tross sacrifices a light pastry to you.

You smile happily.

Tross eats a light pastry.

You eat a light pastry.
You say, 'That is fantastic!'.

Tross says (in common), 'riverhold cookies are good... but I like these better. And those eclairs even more.'.

Tross looks at you.

You smile happily.

You nod in recognition to her.
You say, 'They are all fantastic'.

Tross says (in common), '.. You're out of your cave.'.

Wish looks down.
Wish looks around.

You say, 'You are right!'.
You say, 'Hey...this ain't so bad.'.

You say, 'I guess I am getting less self-conscious about this form.'.

Tross says (in common), '... your eyes would probably still surprise people, but they're entirely Wishy. Wishish?'.

You say, 'Yes, you are correct...and the tattoos'.
You say, 'I am going to have to spend more time out of Coral Cave, I think'.

Tross looks at you.

You say, 'To fully come to appreciate this form.'.

Tross says (in common), 'What tattoos? Wait better show me in the cave. I'm not sure if you'll sunburn with that translucent skin.'.

Tross leaves north.


Wish's Ink

(Log by Wish)

The Coral Cave
[Exits: south]
(Dark Red Aura) Zuggtmoy is sleeping here.

Tross arrives from the south.

You smile happily.

You say, 'You see my skin as almost translucent, but changing colors'.

Tross looks at you.

Zuggtmoy wakes and stands up.
Zuggtmoy leaves south.

Tross says (in common), '.. no eclair for him!'.
Tross eats a creamy eclair.

You say, 'I discovered...over time...that this was due to magical tattoos I received'.

Tross says (in common), 'oh! I thought it was leftover from the cuttlefish stage.'.

You shake your head.

You say, 'No, I have come to know I was never truly a Cuttlefish. It was only how I imagined myself...and fooled others into believing.'.

Tross says (in common), 'who gave you the tattoos then? Did you seek them out?'.

Wish shakes his head at Tross.

You say, 'No, I did not.'.
You say, 'I was...like you...a ships boy.'.
You say, 'Due to some strange happenings, the ship I was on was captured.'.
You say, 'By Pirates.'.

You shiver. Brrrrrrrrr.

You say, 'Disgusting, amoral pirates'.

Zuggtmoy says (in common), 'presink the ship your on to teach them a lesson'.
Zuggtmoy says (in common), 'they won't suspect it'.

You smile at her.

You say, 'They did horrible things to me...most of which I only vaguely can remember.'.
You say, 'Then, apparently...they sold me to a Gnomish scientist...inventor...wizard.'.

Tross's expression flattens and sour's at Wish's words. He just nods at him.

Zuggtmoy says (in common), 'intelligent gnomes'.

You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'quite intelligent...and quite fervent in their beliefs'.
You say, 'This scientist, he needed a subject for some horrible experiments'.

Tross winces. Ouch!

Tross says (in common), '.. and bought you as a slave. That can't be good. I've seen how slaves are treated.'.

You say, 'He was designing a substance to be embedded beneath the skin which would enable certain specially trained gnomes to walk the world unobserved.'.

You say, 'A camouflage tattoo of sorts'.

Tross says (in common), '.. so can you use it to keep from getting sunburned?'.

You say, 'It was derived from certain sea dwelling creatures with this ability...Cuttlefish.'.

You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'I suppose so, Tross...not completely, but a bit'.

You say, 'And so, this Scientist, in his zeal, embedded this special dye he had created into all parts of my body.'.

You say, 'Including my eyes.'.

Tross's close sharply at that, wincing again.

You say, 'I was catatonic during this time...so he decided nothing was needed to dull the pain'.
You say, 'One day, however, I awoke from my catatonia...and killed him.'.

Tross says (in common), 'Damn straight.'.

You say, 'In my escape, I must have had a mental breakdown of sorts.'.

You say, 'I had adopted the persona...and to my own mind, the external appearance..of those creatures the Gnome had kept in his laboratory..the Cuttlefish.'.

Tross says (in common), '..and you were that way ever since? How old are you?'.

You smile happily.
You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'Yes, I retained that...form...until it was broken by my stupid eating of Samiyah's parchment.'.

Tross says (in common), '..did you remember all the bad stuff from before, when you were a cuttlefish?'.

You shake your head.
You say, 'I still have little memory of those events. However, during my travels, I found certain documents that rang true... My earliest real memory is waking up...with my tentacles around the throat of my tormentor. Then, seeing my reflection in the mirror of a tavern... I thought I had been completely transformed into...a cuttlefish, when the truth was much different. I saw myself as a cuttlefish...and, perhaps through magic, I was able to project this image to other mortals. However, immortals they...they knew the truth. They could see what I was in reality.'.

Tross nods in recognition to you.

You say, 'When I became immortal, I was able to hold on to the self-image, for a time, but it was a fragile facade. Easily broken, it would seem, by the smallest magical push. Unwittingly, in an attempt to make Samiyah see the lies of Seraph...his true motives...I gave her the mortal power to see my true form. This was the first crack...which led to the tidal wave of change.'.

Tross says (in common), 'You'll get it fixed up.'.

You smile happily.
You say, 'I am now...having doubts...'.

Tross says (in common), ' Doubts? About what?'.

You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'About returning to my prior form...unexpectedly, there are aspects of this one that are...pleasurable.'.

Wish looks a bit embarrassed.

Tross says (in common), '... this is another one of those 'adult' things I'm supposed to not know about isn't it.'.

You nod in recognition to her.
You say, 'Yes...probably.'.

Sirka gossips (in sahuagin), 'probably so, tross'.

You say, 'And I am not the best person to speak with it on...for a number of reasons.'.

Tross says (in common), '*he shrugs a little* Da was always 'going for a cuddle' when we were in port. He'd leave me with Patch-eye usually, he didn't mind.'.
Tross says (in common), 'or just in our rooms, when we lived next to that gambling den.'.

You nod in recognition to her.
You say, 'Well, sailors are notorious for...uhh..."cuddling".'.
You say, 'from what I have heard.'.

Tross snickers softly.

Wish decides to change the topic.
You say, 'Sooo..thank you for taking me to the Bakery'.

You say, 'It was a delightful experience.'.

Tross gets a wicked grin, but nods and accepts the change of topic.
Tross says (in common), 'I'll find those eclairs! World can't be -that- big! What's the prize? You said award.... I'd have done it anyway, but who doesn't like presents.'.

You smile happily.
You say, 'I shall restring an item for you.'.

Tross smiles happily.
Tross hugs you.

You say, 'Any item you choose, I shall impart to it a title of your choice...or, if you prefer, I shall make one'.

Tross ducks his head, smiling again.
Tross says (in common), 'I'd like you to make it. Just for me.'.

You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'This, you shall have.'.

Tross beams.
Tross says (in common), 'I better get on it!'.

You say, '6 eclairs first!'.
You wink suggestively at Tross.

Tross says (in common), 'twelve, we have to split them!'.

Tross waves happily.

You wave.


Slippery Thoughts

(Log by Wish)

### Sabella has connected.

Grantsight set for Sabella.

You [GS] tell Sabella, 'Hello Sabella! '.

Sabella tells you (in common), '*smiles* Hello, Wish.'.

Sabella arrives from the south.

You bow before her.
You smile happily.

You create a spiral clam shell out of thin air!
You close the clam.

  • Click*

You eat a spiral clam shell.

Sabella curtseys gracefully, head bowed.

You say, 'Yesterday you left me..in quite a state.'.
You say, 'I am not sure I have recovered.'.

Sabella says (in common), 'Ah, then shall we skip our lesson for today to give you time to recover?'.

You smile happily.

Sabella looks at you.

You say, 'Well, I think that would be proper. I also have a desire to come more prepared next time, with gifts of my own.'.

Sabella says (in common), 'I admire preparation. It tells me that you take your lessoning seriously.'.

You say, ' The most frustrating part, however, was not having you accepted into Alchemy. I honestly thought that was part of the lesson.'.

Sabella says (in common), 'Worship is the only topic I do not tease about. Indeed, I attempted it again today as soon as I heard your voice, hoping the Gods had been merciful.'.

You smile happily.
You say, 'I see they have not been.'.

Sabella answers, her tone regretful, "No, not as of yet"
Sabella says (in common), 'Is my title acceptable to you?'.

who sabella
1 player.
Hum [ Wa: 8 Ma:17 ] Sabella: Wicked Witch of Nashite Alchemy

Selff gossips (in common), 'Congrats Sabella!'.

Sabella gossips (in common), 'Thank you.'.

You say, 'Very much so.'.
You say, 'I enjoy your wickedness. It makes me warm inside.'.

Sabella allows a pleased smile to curve her lips, and thoughts of future lessons swirl beneath the surface of her steady gaze.

Sabella moves to stand quite close to you, then moves smoothly to her knees, flowing as gracefully downward as a waterfall.

Wish looks down at Sabella, thoughts of wickedness tensing his body.

Sabella says (in common), 'Then today, I shall simply... kneel... and let your thoughts percolate on what commands and instructions you might enjoy giving. We can discuss them at length another time... but for now.. simply allow your mind to frame questions and images and curiosities ... without fear of judgment.'.

Wish reaches down, one slender finger toying with the velvet choker around Sabella's neck.

Sabella says (in common), 'Do you know what that is? Symbolically?'.

You say, 'I am sorry, I do not. Please instruct me.'.

Sabella says (in common), 'it is a mark of possession. Just as a vampire demonstrates its ownership and dominance of its prey by biting the throat...'.

Wish listens, quite interested.

Sabella says (in common), 'a tight fitting necklace, choker or collar acts to mark an individual as owned property. Such marks can take many forms - this is the most common'.

You say, 'it is very beautiful..and frames your neck in the most sensual way. However...'.

Wish examines the choker more carefully.

You say, 'It is perhaps missing a feature that I would enjoy. A small loop by which a slender leather strap might be attached...perhaps.'.

Sabella shivers deliciously, and nods.

Vicarious arrives from the south.

You bow before him.

Vicarious bows deeply.

You say, 'Hello, Vicarious'.

Vicarious rests.

Sabella says (in common), 'Such things are useful, yes.'.

Vicarious says (in common), 'Greetings'.

You say, 'Sabella, have you met Vicarious, Vicious Vicar of Alchemy?'.

Sabella remains kneeling, but by an elegant nod of her head gives the impression of a curtsey.
Sabella says (in common), 'I introduced myself somewhat boldly last night.'.

You smile happily.

Vicarious grins evilly.

Sabella nods.

Vicarious nods in recognition to you.

Wish points upwards...

Vicarious looks up. Eyes darting about.
Vicarious smirks.
Vicarious bows before Sabella.

Sabella obediently turns her gaze aloft, eyes scanning the cave roof.

Vicarious says (in common), 'I must take my leave'.

Sabella nods in recognition to Vicarious.

Vicarious says (in common), 'Sorry to leave you by yourself'.

Sabella says (in common), 'A pleasure seeing you again.'.

Vicarious smiles happily.
Vicarious says (in common), 'Hopefully with the your issue fixed, next time with an aura'.

Sabella says (in common), 'I pray that is so.'.

Seraph gossips, 'hello all'.

Selff gossips (in halfling), 'Greetings Lord Seraph'.

Sabella gossips (in common), 'Greetings, Lord Seraph.'.

Seraph gossips, 'how is everyone?'.

Selff gossips (in common), 'Splendid!'.

Seraph gossips, 'good selff :)'.

Sabella gossips (in common), 'Glad to be in the service of Lord Nash once more. May He find my devotions pleasing.'.

Seraph gossips, 'nash lol '.
Seraph gossips, 'as long as you enjoy yourself'.

Sabella gossips (in common), 'It is rare that I give up the opportunity to take pleasure and joy.'.

Seraph gossips, 'someday I would love for a Nashite to prove that Nash was real'.
Seraph gossips, 'well enjoy your day :)'.

In between his outworld occupations, Wish periodically steals a glance at Sabella's delicious body, the heaving of her chest, the curve at her collarbone.

Wish whispers quietly to himself, "I am fortunate, indeed."

Sabella smiles and inclines her head, acknowledging the compliment.

Sabella gazes up at you and allows her mind to wander and imagine..

Sabella's tongue darts out to moisten her briefly parted lips.

Sabella arches her back just slightly, her head tilting to the side as she imagines a caress, her hair tumbling over her torso.

Sabella's movements are slight, subtle, delicate, controlled, barely hinting at the tumult of perversities flooding her imagination.

Sabella parts her lips, her breathing growing a touch faster.

Wish shifts his stance, allowing for a slight...readjustment.

> L sabella
Sabella is using:
<worn with pride> (Red Aura) (Shimmering) a black crescent-shaped vial

You say, 'Sabella, I am curious. If I may, where did you acquire the crescent-shaped vial...and what does it contain?'.

Sabella turns her face back towards you and smiles before answering.

Sabella says (in common), 'It is unique, Wish. It contains moonlight.'.

You say, 'It is quite striking...and to have captured moonlight in tincture form..this must be strong Alchemy indeed.'.

You say, 'Tell me...have you yet tasted it?'.

Sabella says (in common), 'I have not, no. It is moonlight taken from the temple of the Ash Moon Coven, the night Bliss... eclipsed... and faded from this world.'.

Wish's curiosity is now doubly piqued.

You say, 'Ash Moon Coven Temple Moonlight... Powerful Alchemy indeed. Have you not been tempted to...to taste it? To experience what this moonlight might impart upon you?'.

Sabella says (in common), 'Honestly..no. It is a moment, an experience, made tangible. I wear it to honor Bliss and to keep some of the allure of that Moon within the world.'.

Wish nods at Sabella...but his mind wanders to the thought of licking the contents of the vial off of Sabella's naked body..

You say, 'Then it shall forever remain sealed...to not sully what you honor.'.

Sabella smiles and bows her head.

Sabella leans forward and rubs her head and face, catlike, against your knee.

Sabella reaches out and catches up your foot, smoothly removing your footwear with the grace of years of practice.

Wish: Are you ok, Star?

DarkClaw: Yes, of course...though I was beginning to think you might be upset with me.

Wish: huh?
Wish: Why would I be upset with you, Star?

DarkClaw: Well...you haven't spoken to me much since your talk with Belg.

Wish: Ahhhh! Oh no...not at all. I have been....*ahem* preoccupied with certain...*cough*...new experiences

DarkClaw: *somewhat short* With Sabella.

Sabella gets a small flask of almond oil from a black velvet bag.

Wish: *gets quiet*...I..uhh...shan't say. It is a private matter.

Sabella pours some of the oil into her palm, warming it with her breath and the heat of her body.

Wish sits down on comfortable chair, allowing Sabella to hold his foot.

DarkClaw: No need to, Wish. I already know. My senses are tuned to her after so long.

Sabella slowly slides her oil slick hands along your foot, massaging the arch.

Wish: *stammering* Well..I..uhh.....*falls silent*

Sabella works the more dense muscles of your heel and the ball of your foot with her palm.

Wish: I have a certain personal code, Star....

DarkClaw: And you have not broken it.

Sabella makes each stroke of her hand firm and smooth, soothing away any soreness or tension.

DarkClaw: But I apologize for even mentioning her name. I just...hurt.

Wish relaxes back in the chair, letting Sabella work her magic. The tension of immortal life melting away like ice in the rain.

Wish: I am sorry, Star..Truly I am. You know I support you...and my words with Bel, I meant them all. He and I, we have an understanding. There were no harsh words..no ill feelings. I understand your pain...and his...but ultimately, it is you who I care about.

DarkClaw: I know....but I was referring to Sabella, not Belg. Belg and I rebuilding...though I struggle greatly.

Wish: Oh. I misunderstood the source of the hurt you were referring to.

DarkClaw: *nod* I shall leave you to your pleasures. I shouldn't be a distraction.

Wish: It would seem you are impacted from all sides.

Sabella rests your foot against her torso as she works her hands up to your calf muscles, her fingers digging just deep enough to work away tension and leave relaxation behind.

Wish: A true friend is never a...*involuntarily, distractedly sighs*...a distrac...tion

DarkClaw: *can't help but chuckle* Enjoy yourself, Wish. We can speak later.

Wish lets his foot feel the softness of Sabella's body...slowly, lets the spider silk she wears wiggle between his toes.

You say, 'This is...amazing...'.

Wish thinks to himself, "Tynian...Nati...please..one of you...log on...fix Sabella's worship problem...Hurry."

Sabella leans in slightly with a naughty grin, wriggling a bit so your foot is more firmly .. supported.

### Teva: Connected

You ftell, 'hello Teva!'.

Teva ftells, 'heya'.

Teva arrives from the south.
Teva rests.

Sabella shifts ever so slightly, an almost unconscious, instinctive rolling circle of her hips as she strokes the taut muscles of your legs.

Sabella speaks over her shoulder, "Hello, Teva. It's been a very long time"

You ftell, 'you came at an interesting moment..teva'.

Teva ftells, 'oh?'.

Wish closes his eyes, feeling his muscles loosen...while other parts tighten...

Teva grins evilly at Sabella.

You tell Teva, 'Getting a massage from Sabella at the moment'.

give bag wish
You juggle bag made from Samiyah hide.

You wink suggestively at Teva.

Teva prays, 'yeah a "massage" gotcha'.

You smile happily.

Sabella continues to massage Wish's leg, the oil on her hands gleaming wetly.

Sabella supports Wish's foot as she gently extricates it from her cleavage, sets it down, and picks up the other.

Wish's first foot become jealous.

Sabella begins massaging the other, poor, here-to-fore neglected foot, adding a fresh trickle of oil to keep her hands slick.

Rosemark arrives from the south.
Rosemark grins wickedly at Sabella.

Rosemark bounces onto your lap.

Rosemark rests.

Sabella leans down and drops a lingering kiss on the top of Wish's oiled foot. Her hands continue working his muscles.

Rosemark gasps as she realizes what Sabella did.

Sabella says (in common), 'Hello invisible one.'.

Rosemark licks Sabella.
Rosemark grins wickedly.

Sabella continues the foot massage without interruption.

Sabella says (in common), 'Hello, Rosemark. Nice to meet you.'.

Rosemark says (in common), 'nice to meet you too'.
Rosemark curtseys gracefully.

Rosemark says (in common), 'brb'.

Rosemark leaves south.

Sabella rests Wish's foot on her chest, massaging his calf.

Sabella occasionally leans down and flicks her tongue over, between and around his toes.


Rosemark

(Log by Wish)

You say, 'I am back, sorry'.
You smile at her.

You ftell, 'i am back...will talk to rose'.

You tell Rosemark, 'I am back'.
You tell Rosemark, '*hug*'.

Rosemark tells you (in common), 'hugs need to go but can i worship?'.

Sabella says (in common), 'and I need to leave for a 30 minute meeting but will be back'.

Rosemark arrives from the south.
Rosemark hugs you.

Teva ftells, 'oh you caught her before she logged'.

hug rosemark
You hug her.

Sabella says (in common), 'I hope you enjoy your back scroll'.

You nod in recognition to her.

Sabella leaves south.

### Sabella has quit.

You say, 'Hiya Rose!'.

Rosemark grins wickedly.

You say, 'Do you want to become an Alchemist?'.

You grin evilly.

Rosemark nods.
Rosemark nods.
Rosemark nods.

You say, 'Are you familiar with the Alchemist's code?'.

Wish points idly to the northen wall.

Rosemark nods.

You cheer her on, confident in her abilities.
You say, 'Then you may worship at your leisure.'.

Rosemark is so excited that she cheers just for the hell of it.
Rosemark now worships you!

You have accepted Rosemark into your following.

Rosemark ftells, 'yay'.

Rosemark hugs you.
Rosemark hugs you.

You ftell, 'Welcome Rosemark!'.

Rosemark ftells, 'thank you!'.

You ftell, 'It is my extreme pleasure to have you aboard.'.

Rosemark shouts (in common), 'PRAISE LORD NASH!'.

You shout, 'PRAISE LORD NASH!!!'.

Teva shouts (in common), 'PRAISE LORD NASH!!!!!'.

You ftell, 'Please be aware that we are currently allied with Lost'.

Rosemark ftells, 'ok sounds good to me'.
Rosemark rests.

You ftell, 'they are not to be harmed...and aided unless it harms Alchemy'.

Teva ftells, 'doesn't mean we have to trust them :P'.

You ftell, 'indeed, Teva'.

Rosemark ftells, 'i wont trust venom'.
Teva ftells, 'i don't trust venom'.

Rosemark ftells, 'but others yes'.
Rosemark ftells, 'lol'.
Rosemark ftells, 'i meant'.

You ftell, 'Now, I am sorry, but I can't stick around to enjoy your company, Rose.'.

You ftell, 'Please, do you best to get in trouble with Teva.'.

Rosemark ftells, 'it's ok im going afk but I'll hang here to help power'.

You ftell, 'It was what you were made for.'.

Rosemark ftells, 'hehe'.
Rosemark ftells, 'i will :)'.

Teva ftells, 'hahah'.

Rosemark tweaks your nose.

You ftell, 'And, you have my permission to annoy, pester, kill, destroy any and all of Seraph's followers, particularly Samiyah.'.

Teva ftells, 'lmfao'.

Rosemark ftells, 'oooh i'll poem her '.

You ftell, 'Did you know that she threw her shoe at our Temple door?'.

Rosemark ftells, 'oh my'.

You ftell, 'Yes...left scuff marks.'.
You ftell, 'I had to have words with Seraph, to get him to control her.'.

Rosemark ftells, 'she needs to lick that off'.

Teva ftells, 'that wench'.
Teva ftells, 'she won't ever stick around with me for long'.

You ftell, 'You may keep your title, Rosemark, simply put Alchemist or Alchemy in there somewhere.'.

Rosemark ftells, 'i already changed'.

You ftell, 'And, loyal followers, I am out'.

who rose
1 player.
Hum [ Wa:28 Ma:30 Th:24 ] Rosemark Bloodthorn, Caustic Nashite Poet of Alchemy

You ftell, 'very nice...'.

Rosemark shows her approval by clapping her hands together.

Teva ftells, 'i hit her in the temples a couple days ago and got off 2 rounds before she ran'.

Rosemark ftells, 'take care!'.
Teva ftells, 'later wishey'.

Fare thee well!

Wind and Pastry

(Log by Sami)

Altar of S'mierc'
[Exits: south west up]
A large rock has been carefully placed here.
A huge blood-stained tree stump is centered within the rocks.
Jacek rests against a tree, in deep contemplation.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), '*smile* welcome back, oh wind-above-the-trees.'.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), 'Thank You, oh Almond pastry *grins*'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), '*giggle*'.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), '*chuckle* you can always ask me to locate for lyricals, you were asleep when I tried to tell you *grin*'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), '*smiles* I wasn't sure if you were spending time with your Sister, and didn't want to interrupt..'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), '.. I was dreaming, and it was a nice dream.'.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), 'We were just chatting, and locating doesn't take up too much time *smile*'.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), 'I'm glad it was a nice one, I must disappear for a short while longer and then I shall be back for the evening'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), 'be well!'.


The Intruder

(Log by Sami)

The Herbal Shoppe
[Exits: east west up]
(Dark Purple Aura) Venom is here.
The herbalist's assistant tidies the shop.

Venom leaves east.
Venom arrives from the east.
Venom looks at you.

Samiyah glares at you from over her veil, her almond eyes narrowed.

Venom says (in common), 'What are YOU doing here!'.

You shove him across the room.

Venom omphs.

Samiyah points OUT!

Venom shakes his head.

Venom says (in common), 'A lich goes where he pleases.'.
Venom says (in common), 'Besides, I need the aloe for my delicate skin.'.

Samiyah clenches her jaw to keep from speaking.

Venom pats the herbalist's assistant on his back.

You buy a jar of slimy aloe juice.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in a sack of ill-gotten loot.
You buy a jar of slimy aloe juice.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in a sack of ill-gotten loot.
You buy a jar of slimy aloe juice.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in a sack of ill-gotten loot.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in bag made from white angel hide.
You buy a jar of slimy aloe juice.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in bag made from white angel hide.
You buy a jar of slimy aloe juice.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in bag made from white angel hide.
You buy a jar of slimy aloe juice.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in bag made from white angel hide.
You buy a jar of slimy aloe juice.
You put a jar of slimy aloe juice in bag made from white angel hide.

The herbalist's assistant says (in common), 'I don't sell that, try LIST.'.
The herbalist's assistant says (in common), 'I don't sell that, try LIST.'.

You smile happily.
You wave.

The Herbal Shoppe
[Exits: east west up]
Bundles of dried herbs hang from the rafters throughout this shop.
Fragrant, they fill your nostrils with a dizzying array of scent.
Bundles of garlic, balls of herbs and dehydrated plants are every-
where you look. Shelves hold herbal infusions, poultices and
potions, and all the ingredients one would require to make such
things. A narrow ladder leads to a small loft in the rafters above.
Bundled against the breeze from the river, this villager trudges home.
(Dark Purple Aura) Venom is here.
The herbalist's assistant tidies the shop.

Venom smiles happily.

Samiyah points OUT!

Venom says (in common), 'Silly sand-goat'.

> c silence
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
Ok.

Venom makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Venom draws a funny looking rune on you.

Venom yawns.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune on Venom.

Venom chuckles, evidently amused.

Samiyah gives you a 'so there!' glance.

Venom winks suggestively at you.

Samiyah glares at you from over her veil, her almond eyes narrowed.


The Riverhold Town Hall and School
[Exits: north south]
(Dark Purple Aura) Venom is here.
Singing under her breath, Elvalee prepares the next lesson.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune in the air.

Samiyah wrinkles her brow in thought.

> c unfetter venom
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.

> smile
You smile happily.

Venom says (in common), 'Now I have a new demand to make once you are under my boot heel'.


A Well-Played Torment

(Log by Sami)

The Pit
[Exits: east up]
This is the room of last resort. If you are weaponless, armorless,
or in need of something you can't afford, this is where you go to
depend on the generosity of others. Veteran adventurers often come
here to unload equipment they can't use, can't sell, or just want to
donate to the less fortunate. Be warned, less scrupulous individuals
have been known to dump cursed equipment here, merely for the pleasure
of seeing the poor suffer. Less than vigilant janitors have left grim
evidence that a choice piece of equipment is occasionally wanted by
more than one person.

A grand staircase leads to the temples above.
A pit for donations dominates the room.


Belgarion chuckles, evidently amused.
Belgarion looks at Mnaramenth.

Samiyah glances at Belgarion and nods in acknowledgement.

Venom gets steak made from Corri from a saddlebag.

Venom gives you steak made from Corri.

Venom leaves east.

Samiyah screams in horror.

Samiyah drops steak made from Corri.

Samiyah rubs her hands on her robe.
Samiyah rubs her hands on her robe.

> c 'create spring'
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
A magical spring flows from the ground.

Samiyah washes her hands in the water.

Samiyah stares at the hunk of unclean flesh on the floor.

Samiyah says (in common), '.. do you know Corri?'.

Mnaramenth says (in elven), 'I do'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'are you her friend?'.

Mnaramenth says (in elven), 'I am'.

Samiyah says (in common), '.. would you take .. That... '.

Samiyah indicates the flesh.

Mnaramenth gets steak made from Corri.

Samiyah says (in common), 'And return it to her?'.

Mnaramenth nods.

Samiyah says (in common), 'I cannot..'.

Samiyah shudders from the sheer thought of it.

Mnaramenth puts steak made from Corri in a saddlebag.

Samiyah nods.
Samiyah says (in common), 'Thank you.'.


OOC


You tell Venom (in common), '(so - to be clear - your plans for sami do not actually involve any interaction?)'.

Venom tells you (in common), '(no, I am preparing something that I will surprise her with later, and now use it to retrieve my damn aloe)'.

You tell Venom (in common), '(*glare* MY aloe!)'.

Venom tells you (in common), '(we shall see...)'.

You tell Venom (in common), '(... you do anything ..untoward.. to kill my character, and we're gonna have a problem.)'.
You tell Venom (in common), '(Just sayin.)'.

Venom tells you (in common), '(No no no... Venom is much more subtle and manipulative, you'll see... be prepared for a very broken heart)'.

You tell Venom (in common), '(heh. Sami's heart is so fragile it's slathered in band-aids)'.

Venom tells you (in common), '(this will be the most emotionally devastating thing to date I am betting, and Venom will demand his Aloe!)'.

You tell Venom (in common), '(I dunno... Seraph repudiating her before .. that's gonna be hard to beat. Dying to a friend. Hard to beat.)'.

Venom tells you (in common), '(I'll leave it in your fingertips. Either way I know you'll appreciate the cleverness and work invested)'.

You tell Venom (in common), '(fair enough. I look forward to seeing it unveiled.)'.

You tell Venom (in common), '(Now I gotta go 're-gold' what i had to spend just to spite Venom!)'.

Venom tells you (in common), '(all for naught, he will have those back...)'.


Comfortable Silence

(Log by Sami)

Hallway
[Exits: north east south west down]
(Dark Purple Aura) Ghazkull is here.

> l Ghazkull

You smile happily.

Samiyah glances up at you and beams a smile.

Ghazkull looks at you.

Samiyah enjoys your presence in silence, no words needed.

Ghazkull puts bag made from Belgarion hide in bag made from Ghazkull hide.

You shiver. Brrrrrrrrr.

Samiyah says (in common), '.. I think I need to carry some of that incense.'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'There was a stink in my home town this morning.'.

Ghazkull nods.

Samiyah says (in common), '.. but I did not speak.. so Sahib should be proud.'.

Ghazkull is so excited that he cheers just for the hell of it.

Samiyah says (in common), 'and I foiled one of his plans..'.

You get a jar of slimy aloe juice from a sack of ill-gotten loot.

Ghazkull nods.

You give a jar of slimy aloe juice to Ghazkull.

Samiyah says (in common), '.. don't let him know you have that.'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'He'll get cranky.'.

Ghazkull nods.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'he was talking about it earlier'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'I bought them all so he couldn't.'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'They're very valuable, so it wasn't .. only.. being spiteful.'.

Samiyah blushes a smidge.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'so THAT's what he was talking about'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'They're rare and valuable.'.

Samiyah glances up at you, her gaze resting on your lips for a brief moment, and smiles quietly to herself.

Samiyah says (in common), '...I should be going.'.

Ghazkull smiles happily.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'okay'.


EVERYWHERE!!

(Log by Sami)

> c portal casket
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.

Opening a portal to a jewelled casket.
The Inner Tomb of Scyrah
[Exits: none]
A jewelled casket sits here, engulfed within a beautiful aura.
(Hide) (Light Blue Aura) (White Aura) Scyrah lies here, undisturbed, on a bed of golden fleece.

> People near you:
Venom
Samiyah

You yell (in common), '*makes a wordless sound of irritation*'.

> unlock casket
>open casket
>get all casket
It's not closed.
It's already open.
You see nothing in the casket you can have.

Venom yells (in common), '*hides his bag over filling with desert clothing* BEGONE!'.

> c portal home
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.


You tell Ghazkull (in common), 'how is it he is EVERYWHERE!?!'.
You tell Ghazkull (in common), 'it is so annoying!!'.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), 'you weren't around during the game of cat and mouse were you?'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), '.. no... '.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), 'he was everywhere, it was _very_ impressive'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), '*mutters softly under her breath, her tone troubled*'.
You tell Ghazkull (in common), '.. he is in the Pyramid.'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), 'I do not like him being near my bayt. '.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), 'I am not familiar with that term'.

You tell Ghazkull (in common), 'er, home.'.

Ghazkull tells you (in common), 'ah, now i understand'.