11-20-2014

From TFCWiki - The Final Challenge MUD's Player Information Resource
Jump to: navigation, search


Chatter Between Chyld and Maker - Log by DarkClaw


Lexie gossips (in giant), 'ugh'.

Porthas gossips (in common), 'whats the score'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), '69'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'to 4'.

Porthas gossips (in common), 'lol your lucky i am at work'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'I'm being the gentleman and letting Lexie keep her score of 69'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'hehe'.
Lexie gossips (in giant), 'thank you'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), '*snickers at his evil thoughts*'.

Porthas gossips (in common), 'fricking work always gets in the way'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'just quit'.

Porthas gossips (in common), 'thats it im going to have to quit'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'hehe'.

      • The quest has ended. ***

+ + + Scavenger Hunt Complete!
+ + + RANK NAME SCORE
+ + + 1. Lexie  : 77.
+ + + 2. Sparhawk  : 4.

      • Scavenger hunt has ended. ***


You gossip, 'Grats, Lexie and Spar.'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'thanks!'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), '*purses his lips then smiles* Danke'.

You gossip, '*laugh* I can actually picture you doing that.'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Because I just did'.

Sparhawk tells you (in common), '*Falls out of Khore's tree in Sanguina and curses before cutting you off again*'.

You tell Sparhawk, '*winces, feeling the thud of your abrupt landing* Are you alright, Spar?'.

Sparhawk tells you (in common), '*grins and tries to hide a smile* Yea, I was just...exploring '.

You tell Sparhawk, '*tilts her head sideways and shows a hint of a grin herself* By tree climbing?'.

Sparhawk tells you (in common), '*whispers* How can one enjoy the stars and moon if theres a tree blocking the view?'.

You tell Sparhawk, 'You have quite a sensible point.'.

Sparhawk tells you (in common), 'One of the few things I'm sensible about now a days'.

Sparhawk tells you (in common), 'Speaking of sensible.'.
Sparhawk tells you (in common), 'Eluch is acting...strange'.
Sparhawk tells you (in common), 'Chunks of time in his memory missing'.

You tell Sparhawk, 'Yes, I am aware. He has me rather concerned.'.

Sparhawk tells you (in common), 'You're not the only one who is'.

Samiyah's Shield - Log by DarkClaw


### Samiyah: Connected
Samiyah gossips (in common), 'my Greetings to All'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'hi Sami!'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Greets Samiyah:)'.

Fzoul gossips (in common), 'lo'.

You gossip, 'Good morning, Sami!'.
You gossip, '*seems to be in a fairly pleased mood*'.

You tell Samiyah, 'Could I...borrow your shield for a bit?'.

Samiyah gossips (in common), 'and how are You and Yours, Sayyida?'.

Samiyah tells you (in common), 'Of course Sayyida. Anything I have is at your disposal'.

You gossip, 'We are doing VERY well, thank you.'.

You ftell, 'Could one of you get something from Sami and send it up to me, please?'.
You ftell, 'Either of you?'.

Malkil ftells, 'ya'.

You ftell, 'She's in our temple.'.

Malkil ftells, 'I'll head to guild'.
Malkil ftells, 'ok temple area'.

You ftell, 'Thank you.'.

You say, 'Malkil is on his way.'.

Samiyah bows deeply.

DarkClaw can't contain her grin.

Samiyah blinks.
Samiyah says (in common), 'I don't think I have seen you so .. cheery..'.

Malkil ftells, 'one minute, bad portal and then bad recall :)'.
Malkil ftells, 'kobolds and then duergar :)'.
Malkil ftells, 'nothing dangerous'

You ftell, 'Whew'.

Samiyah blinks.

You say, 'You will know why before long.'.

Samiyah smiles happily.

DarkClaw taps her foot impatiently. "C'mon, Malkil."

Samiyah giggles.

### [Somewhere, Sparhawk looks up at the sky and frowns as the clouds come in]

Malkil arrives from the west.
Malkil bows deeply.
Malkil rests.
Malkil whistles a little tune to himself.

Samiyah says (in common), 'strength please'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'you cannot hold the weight'.

You nod in recognition to her.

You smile at him.

Malkil utters the words, 'strength'.

Samiyah gives a small wooden shield to Malkil.

Malkil ftells, 'ready for it?'.

You say, 'It's not AE, is it?'.

Malkil utters the words, 'identify'.

Samiyah sits down and thinks deeply.
Samiyah says (in common), 'I don't think so'.

You say, 'Didn't want it to shatter.'.

Malkil shakes your hand.
Malkil says (in common), 'it isn't'.

You say, 'GOod. Yes, Sac up, please.'.

### Malkil sacrifices a small wooden shield to you.

You say, 'Thank you.'.

Malkil rests.

You say, 'And thank you, Sami.'.
You say, 'I will give you your shield as soon as I can.'.

Samiyah nods.
Samiyah says (in common), 'I am at your convenience Sayyida'.

Lexie's Flower - Log by Samiyah


Nicholai gossips (in elven), 'someone marked my tree...so I marked their flowers'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'LOL'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'OMG'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'not my flowers!'.
Lexie gossips (in giant), 'this is the start of Wizard Mark Wars, I can see'.

Samiyah gossips (in common), 'Lexie if you are climbing Nicholai's tree, I shall challenge you to a duel'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'I had to get a scavenger item there'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), '*raises his hand* I was actually climbing his tree '.

Lexie gossips (in giant), ':( Sparhawk took me there'.

Samiyah murmurs, "I don't much like Sparhawk there either ..."

You say, 'In Sanguina?'.

Samiyah nods.

Samiyah says (in common), 'I know it is.. technically... a Kindred place'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'but to me it is Nicholai's place'.

You say, 'But you view it as more of a place of solitude for Nicholai.'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'Solitude.. somewhat...'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'it is where we cemented our friendship'.

Party in DC's Temple... - Log by DarkClaw


Lexie arrives from the west.
Lexie bounces onto your lap.
Lexie hugs Samiyah.

Nicholai arrives from the west.

Nicholai nods in recognition to Lexie.

Samiyah blinks.
Samiyah says (in common), 'Hullo Lexie'.

Samiyah bows before Nicholai.

Lexie says (in giant), 'go vis'.

Nicholai beams a smile at Samiyah.

You squeeze her fondly.

Samiyah says (in common), 'Hello Nicholai'.

Lexie gives the corpse of Lexie to Nicholai.
Lexie is so excited that she cheers just for the hell of it.

Samiyah says (in common), 'Gaaah'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'hmm'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'do you have a bag?'.

Samiyah averts her eyes.

Lexie says (in giant), 'looking'.
Lexie says (in giant), 'cant see u'.

Sparhawk yells (in common), 'So its a party in DC's temple'.
Sparhawk yells (in common), 'And I'm not invited:('.

Samiyah says (in common), 'do you wish him here Sayyida?'.

Samiyah makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Samiyah draws a funny looking rune on the Eye of the Lost Ones.

Samiyah leaves west.

You hear a distinct pop as Samiyah's portal closes up.

Sparhawk shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

Lexie is so excited that she cheers just for the hell of it.

Sparhawk thanks Samiyah heartily.

Lexie drops ragged pants of a nondescript brown. As it hits the floor, it vanishes in a flash.
A thundering voice screams, 'Lexie HAS DESECRATED HOLY GROUND!'

Sparhawk says (in common), 'I'm not removing the curse'.
Sparhawk pats Lexie on her back.

Lexie grins wickedly.

Sparhawk utters the words, 'remove curse'.

Lexie drops some skin-tight black pants. As it hits the floor, it vanishes in a flash.
A thundering voice screams, 'Lexie HAS DESECRATED HOLY GROUND!'

Sparhawk utters the words, 'remove curse'.

Lexie gets a tight-fitting black tunic from a stout cargo net.

Lexie drops a tight-fitting black tunic. As it hits the floor, it vanishes in a flash.
A thundering voice screams, 'Lexie HAS DESECRATED HOLY GROUND!'

Sparhawk grumbles to Lexie.

Samiyah frowns.

Sparhawk raises an eyebrow at Samiyah.
Sparhawk looks at Samiyah.

Samiyah says (in common), 'lexie step out of a temple when you do that'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'do what'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Dropping things'.

Samiyah nods in recognition to Sparhawk.

Lexie says (in giant), 'sorry'.
Lexie hangs her head and sighs shamefully.

Lexie begs you for forgiveness.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Dont be sorry'.
Sparhawk shrugs.

Samiyah says (in common), 'it is disrespectful'.

Lexie nods in recognition to Samiyah.
Lexie says (in giant), 'I apologize'.

Lexie curtseys gracefully for you.

Sparhawk goes over to the southeast corner of the room and sits down, watching the room carefully.

Lexie says (in giant), 'look at that, all the mortals on are in DarkClaw's temple!'.

Sparhawk chuckles, evidently amused.

Lexie says (in giant), 'Does it fit inside, Nicholai?'.

Sparhawk says (in common), '....'.

Nicholai grins evilly.
Nicholai grins to himself. What IS he thinking about...?!

Sparhawk snickers with Nicholai about their shared secret.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Nich, how could you just do such things without inviting me to join'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'I can clear another container, I think'.

Sparhawk stares at the sky.
Sparhawk coughs.

Lexie raises an eyebrow.
Lexie says (in giant), 'I think i need another container for all my things :('.

Sparhawk gives a saddlebag to Lexie.

Lexie thanks Sparhawk heartily.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'it should, just waiting on DC'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'you dont need it?'.

Lexie nods in recognition to Nicholai.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Easy to pop'.

Sparhawk shrugs.

Lexie smiles happily.

Samiyah says (in common), 'corpses weigh 100'.

Nicholai nods.

Samiyah says (in common), 'there is no way to fit one in a bag'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'not with that attitidue'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'item weighs what tho'.
Lexie says (in giant), 'take item out, put in net'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'or'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'hmm?'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'er...'.
Samiyah ponders a moment.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Whats the command'.
Sparhawk mutters something under his breath.

Lexie says (in giant), 'empty'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Empty corpse net'.
Sparhawk looks at Samiyah.

DarkClaw says, 'Excuse me, please.'.
DarkClaw leaves south.
The slab of ice closes.

Distractions - Log by Samiyah


Lexie says (in giant), 'I wonder if she's molesting my corpse'.

Sparhawk shrugs.

Nicholai juggles the corpse of Lexie.

Lexie giggles.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'she will have to wait her turn'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Do you know how many times I've been locked in that office?'.
Sparhawk raises an eyebrow at Lexie.

Lexie grins wickedly at Sparhawk.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'In non good ways'.
Sparhawk chuckles, evidently amused.

Lexie says (in giant), 'Ohhh'.
Lexie scolds Sparhawk.

Sparhawk snickers softly.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'Her fault she forgot to let me out'.

Lexie laughs.

Samiyah gets an odd look on her face and scampers up the tree, hiding her expression from view.

Lexie raises an eyebrow at you.

Sparhawk blinks at the scampering bards actions.

Samiyah settles into a high crook of the tree, examining the roof of the temple.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Samiyah, if you see any glitter up there'.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'Will you please get rid of it?'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'Why? Everyone should be covered in glitter'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Have you ever been glitterbombed?'.
Sparhawk raises an eyebrow at Lexie.

Samiyah examines the bark and finds a bit caught in a crevice.

Lexie says (in giant), 'no'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'isn't that one of Ke$ha's mottos?'.

Sparhawk snickers softly.
Sparhawk chokes on a his Kashi bar RL.

Samiyah plucks out the glitter and rubs it between her fingers, letting it drift downward.

Lexie snickers with Sparhawk about their shared secret.
Lexie skips around in the falling glitter!

Sparhawk follows the glitter with his eyes as it travels down and sighs as another memory passes through him.

Lexie says (in giant), 'what memory'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'One of the last memorys I have in being in The Lost'.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'Was assisting Belsambar in glitterbombing DC's temple'.

Lexie smirks.

Sparhawk stares at the sky.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'She made me spend HOURS cleaning her temple'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'awww but rolling around in glitter can be so fun'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Have you ever tried to clean up TRILLIONS of particiles of glitter?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'another use for puddings'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'they are very useful creatures'.

Sparhawk chuckles, evidently amused.

Samiyah runs her fingers over the bark. She smiles briefly at Nicholai's pudding comment.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Sadly, I dont have use of charm mob'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'I would just rub something all over me and then roll around and do somersaults and cart wheels all day'.

Sparhawk says (in common), '...'.
Sparhawk says (in common), '(Ding!)'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'and then go to the Baths'.
Lexie says (in giant), 'and just keep doing that'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'I dont think Sabella would like her playground...glitterfied '.

Lexie says (in giant), 'Ahh'.
Lexie nods in recognition to Sparhawk.

Lexie says (in giant), 'Glittery bath water is awesome though'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'I think Lexie should be faerie fired forever now.'.

Lexie frowns at what Sparhawk did.
Lexie says (in giant), 'no!'.

w
Upper Western Avenue
[Exits: north east south]

>c phos
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
This place feels a little too artificial.

>e
Temple of the Lost
[Exits: west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.
(Dark Cyan Aura) Sparhawk is resting here.
(Dark Purple Aura) Nicholai is here.
(Hide) Lexie is here.

Sparhawk ponders what you are talking about.

Samiyah climbs back into the tree.

Sparhawk stands up and walks behind Nicholai, standing their protectively

Samiyah's gaze follows Sparhawk, her brow furrowing.

Sparhawk stand slightly behind and to the left of Nicholai and sighs.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'Its not the same'.

Lexie makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Lexie draws a funny looking rune on Sparhawk.

Sparhawk frowns at what Lexie did.

Lexie stares at the sky.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'I may not be the Preacher, but I'm sure I spank -JUST- as hard'.

Samiyah shifts in the tree, looking at the Kindred.

Lexie smirks at Sparhawk's saying.
Lexie says (in giant), 'No one spanks me as good as the Preacher'.

Samiyah murmurs, having met Maimer, "I bet you don't."

Sparhawk grins happily at you.

Lexie says (in giant), 'His mobile confessional was my second home'.
Lexie stares at the sky.

Sparhawk blinks.
Sparhawk sits down and thinks deeply.

Lexie was naughty.

Lexie says (in giant), 'doh Winston stole my swedish fish'.
Lexie says (in giant), 'i heard that!'.

Lexie spanks Sparhawk playfully.
Lexie spanks Sparhawk playfully.
Lexie spanks Sparhawk playfully.

Lexie says (in giant), 'It is not a whore house!'.

Sparhawk growls at Lexie. Better leave the room before the fighting starts.

Sparhawk sits down and thinks deeply.
Sparhawk throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Lexie misses her Preacher.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'that would bring in money'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'He's gotta pay for repairs somehow'.
Sparhawk shrugs.

Lexie giggles.

Sparhawk sits down and thinks deeply.

Samiyah returns her gaze to the ceiling, chewing her lower lip.

Sparhawk looks up at the bard and finally asks, "Alright, your acting strange Samiyah, whats going on?"

Lexie grins wickedly at Nicholai.
Lexie nods in recognition to Sparhawk.
Lexie looks at you.


The Love of Friends (And Sparhawk's Holes) - Log by DarkClaw


Temple of the Lost
[Exits: south west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.
Samiyah is here.
(Dark Cyan Aura) Sparhawk is resting here.
(Dark Purple Aura) Nicholai is here.
Lexie is here.

You ftell, 'Okay, Nich, done.'.

Nicholai ftells, 'ok'.

Sparhawk smiles at you.

You say, 'Okay.'.

Lexie smiles at you.

You smile happily.

Sparhawk turns his attention towards the goddess and bows.

You say, 'Samiyah...'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'Yes Sayyida'.

You say, 'Though I am sorry that Ghazkull is not here physically to share this moment with us...'.
You say, 'The three of us...He, Nicholai and myself have a gift for you to...replace your shield.'.

You give the Love of Friends to Nicholai.

Lexie gasps in astonishment.

Sparhawk grins happily.

Lexie says (in giant), 'That looks so lovely'.
Lexie beams a smile at Samiyah.

Sparhawk agrees with Lexie 100%.

Nicholai gives the Love of Friends to Samiyah.

Samiyah smiles happily.

Lexie says (in giant), 'May you always be protected, Samiyah'.

Samiyah smiles silently, her eyes welling up.

You tell Samiyah, 'Poem, curse, love'.

You say, 'I hope you find it comforting to have another part of us with you.'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'Sayyida .. I am honored beyond words'.

You tell Nicholai, 'The blood inside is yours, Ghaz's and my own.'.

Samiyah wears the Love of Friends as a shield.

You tell Samiyah, '(The blood inside is Nich's, Ghaz's and mine.)'.

Lexie looks at Samiyah.
Sparhawk looks at Samiyah.

Lexie beams a smile at Samiyah.
Sparhawk beams a smile at Samiyah.

Samiyah bows before you.

Nicholai nods in recognition to you.

Samiyah bows before Nicholai.

Samiyah says quietly, "I am honored. Deeply so."

Nicholai utters the words, 'improved invis'.
Nicholai fades out of existence.

DarkClaw smiles wide and nods to Sami. "It fits you very well indeed. As gorgeous as your song."

Samiyah swallows hard, choking back tears of happiness.
Samiyah cannot speak, for the lump in her throat.

Sparhawk beams a smile at Samiyah.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'It looks fantastic on you as well'.

Lexie nods in recognition to Sparhawk.

You say, 'I hope you will not miss your previous shield.'.

Samiyah bows deeply, formally, fingertips moving from forehead to lips to heart and back outward, directed at the Goddess and Eldest.

Samiyah says (in common), 'No, Sayyida, I would not'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'Thank you, my Protector and Night, for your part in this'.
Samiyah bows before Nicholai.

Nicholai beams a smile at Samiyah.

Sparhawk wonders where Lexie wandered off to.
Sparhawk looks at Lexie.

You say, 'Thank you for waiting. I had to finish it.'.
You chuckle.

Nicholai utters the words, 'faerie fog'. Nicholai conjures a cloud of purple smoke.
Nicholai utters the words, 'faerie fog'. Nicholai conjures a cloud of purple smoke.
Nicholai utters the words, 'faerie fog'. Nicholai conjures a cloud of purple smoke.

Samiyah coughs.
Samiyah coughs.

Sparhawk rubs his eyes.

Nicholai gossips (in elven), 'Lexie'.

You frown at what he did.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'She's still in the room'.

Nicholai grumbles.

You say, 'Why are you smoking up the temple?'.

Sparhawk feels around for Lexie.

Nicholai utters the words, 'faerie fog'. Nicholai conjures a cloud of purple smoke.
Nicholai utters the words, 'faerie fog'. Nicholai conjures a cloud of purple smoke.
Nicholai utters the words, 'faerie fog'. Nicholai conjures a cloud of purple smoke.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'she is deep hiding'.

Sparhawk sits down and thinks deeply.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'I wonder why'.

Samiyah pokes Lexie in the ribs.

Nicholai gives a stout cargo net to Lexie.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'you need to remove some stuff form it'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'had to get a mocha frap'.
Lexie stares at the sky.

Sparhawk rolls his eyes.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'take out some of that scavenger cheating'.

Lexie giggles.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'the leggings are heavy'.

Sparhawk snickers softly.

Lexie says (in giant), 'ok'.

Samiyah tells you (in common), '*quietly* may I enter your office a moment?'.

Lexie pokes around for Nicholai.

Sparhawk pokes Nicholai in the ribs.

You tell Samiyah, 'Of course.'.

Samiyah leaves south.
Samiyah tells you (in common), 'and would you join me a moment?'.

You say, 'Want the corpse back?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'violate it!'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'sure i'll toss it somewhere'.
Lexie says (in giant), 'i want to put it somewhere bad'.

You eat the corpse of Lexie.

Lexie giggles.

Sparhawk throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Lexie says (in giant), 'ack'.
Lexie says (in giant), 'did you eat it?!'.

Nicholai throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Sparhawk snickers with Nicholai about their shared secret.

Lexie bursts into tears.

Nicholai pokes Lexie in the ribs.

You lick her.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'looks like you have another'.

You lick her.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'just needs less life'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'Oooh poked and licked at the same time?'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Damnit Nich'.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'Stop stealing my job'.

Nicholai grins evilly.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'Those are -MY- holes'.

Lexie says (in giant), 'ok off to do more Wiz Mark Wars'.

You tell Samiyah, 'Everything alright, Sami?'.

Lexie gasps as she realizes what Sparhawk did.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'you can't use all of them'.

Lexie hugs you.
You hug her.

Samiyah tells you (in common), 'and would you join me a moment?'.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'No, but I'll use most'.
Sparhawk winks at Nicholai.

You say, 'Excuse me a moment.'.

An Elemental Lair
[Exits: north]
Samiyah is here.

You close the the slab of ice.

Samiyah says (in common), 'I could not do this before an audience, as it really is forbidden...'.

You blink at what she said.

Samiyah says (in common), 'it's one thing if it's just you and he, but..'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'others as well...'.

Samiyah gestures past the slab.

Samiyah hugs you.

### [Lexie tells Nicholai (in giant), 'thanks soooo much']
Lexie tells you (in giant), 'thanks soooooooooooo much'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), '*blinks* As the two makes portal off'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'hehe we are at War!'.

DarkClaw smiles and wraps her arms around the bardk sharing in her happiness.
DarkClaw whispers, 'Thank you.'

You tell Lexie, 'Welcome!'.

Samiyah smiles, closing her eyes and enjoying the goddess's cool embrace.

Samiyah says (in common), 'Thank YOU Sayyida'.

DarkClaw reluctantly pulls back, not wanting to make the moment seem awkward.

Samiyah releases the Goddess, moving back a single step.

You say, 'I am pleased you like it.'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'I do. Very much'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'and this really has your blood in it? and Nicholai and Wind's?'.

You nod in recognition to her.

You say, 'It does.'.
You say, 'Could you read the writings?'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'Can..if someone stole it, could they use it to harm you?'.

You shake your head.

Samiyah nods.

You say, 'It is unbreakable.'.
You say, 'say No one else can use it either.'.

Samiyah smiles with relief.
Samiyah says (in common), 'I am glad of it'.

Samiyah gossips (in common), 'Nicholai, where are you?'.

Nicholai gossips (in elven), 'that is always a good question'.

Samiyah is going to hunt down Nicholai for a hug.

Samiyah gossips (in common), 'would you mind terribly being where I am for a moment?'.

Samiyah bows before you.

Samiyah opens the the slab of ice.

Samiyah leaves north.

Nicholai gossips (in elven), 'I'll make that my next stop'.

Samiyah gossips (in common), '*smiles and nods*'.

Thank Yous and Alliances - Log by Samiyah


You hear a distinct pop as Nicholai's portal closes up.

Nicholai makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Nicholai draws a funny looking rune in the air.

You smile at him.

Nicholai grins evilly.

You say (in common), 'two things...'.
You say (in common), 'first..'.

You hug him.

You say (in common), 'thank you for your part in the shield'.

Nicholai nods.

You say (in common), 'and second ..'.

You say (in common), 'You are Ebrethil, yes?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'Last I checked'.

You say (in common), 'Sayyida said something recently about me and the Lost'.
You say (in common), 'that we would be Allies if not for Venom'.
You say (in common), 'Official, sworn allies'.
You say (in common), 'so I wondered - if she won't because Venom would vex her so..'.

Nicholai sits down and thinks deeply.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'That I do not know'.

You say (in common), 'Could the Ebrethil do it?'.
You say (in common), 'And that way he cannot be mad at Her?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'make you a sworn ally?'.

You nod.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'I'll find out'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'though...you find with some people, they will be mad regardless'.

You nod.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'so it is best to just pay them no mind'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'and let them be mad'.

You say (in common), 'I don't care if Venom is mad at me'.
You say (in common), 'I care if he is mad at the Sayyida'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'she could just unfetter him'.

You giggle.

DarkClaw arrives from the south.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'right?'.

You say (in common), '*i* can just unfetter him!'.

DarkClaw looks between the bard and Eldest, a brow raised. "Am I interrupting?"

Nicholai says (in elven), 'we were discussing your ability to unfetter'.

You say (in common), 'I was ..erm... meddling, as Venom would say'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'and your willingness should someone become...vexing'.

DarkClaw smirks at your saying.

You giggle.

DarkClaw says, 'You can meddle as much as you wish in his affairs. The more the better.'.

Samiyah grins at Nicholai mischievously.

You bow before her.
You say (in common), 'with Your permission, Sayyida...'.

DarkClaw whispers, barely audibly, "I am done with him."

Samiyah winks merrily. "I most certainly shall. So long as Nicholai doesn't mind me tormenting his Chylde."

DarkClaw says, 'Did you show them the completed shield, Sami?'.

Samiyah glances sidelong at Nicholai.

You say (in common), '..do you really prefer empty shells, or was that a jest?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'dealing with torment is a skill that should be learned'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'especially for the eternal'.

You say (in common), 'er..'.
You say (in common), 'No. I didn't. I didn't want to have it out of my hands.'.
You say (in common), 'is that the polite thing to do?'.

You say (in common), 'and uh please pretend I did not ask that out loud...!'.

You stop using the Love of Friends.

You say (in common), 'do you wish to see it, Nicholai?'.

DarkClaw says, 'It is entirely your decision. Neither Malkil nor Nicholai would harm it or you, though.'.

Samiyah says simply, "I trust Nicholai with my life, much less a possession, even one as precious as this."

You give the Love of Friends to Nicholai.

DarkClaw smiles at you.

Nicholai gives you the Love of Friends.

You bow deeply.
You wear the Love of Friends as a shield.

DarkClaw says, 'If you will excuse me again. I need to try and fix Raage's equipment.'.

You bow before her.

DarkClaw leaves south.

You say (in common), 'thank you again Sayyida'.

You say (in common), 'Do you like it when Lexie.. climbs your tree?'.

Nicholai wonders what he is talking about.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'in what way?'.

You say (in common), 'grabbing the branch and plopping herself down.'.

Nicholai grins to himself. What IS he thinking about...?!
Nicholai says (in elven), 'I don't think she has been so bold'.

You say (in common), 'Oh. I thought she was all over your tree earlier. With Sparhawk right behind her.'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'she did leave her mark. But then I took her flower.'.

You say (in common), 'Be careful, that flower grows in a pile of fresh manure...'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'at least it is fresh'.

You ponder the question.
You nod.

Samiyah glances at you sidelong. "So.. do you ..? Prefer ..shells..?"

Nicholai says (in elven), 'sea or pasta?'.

You say (in common), 'people'.
You say (in common), 'twice you have said you would ..do..something.. to her shell.'.
You say (in common), 'so I wondered if that is what you prefer'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'no, it is no fun without the screaming'.

You say (in common), 'you like screaming?'.

Samiyah appears genuinely confused.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'how else would you know you are doing it right?'.

You tell DarkClaw (in common), 'is there oftentimes screaming during intimacies?'.

You ponder the question.

You say (in common), '...oh.'.

Raage arrives from the south.
Raage leaves west.

Nicholai didn't hear any screaming coming from the south.

Samiyah bites her lip. "I must be doing something wrong, then. Wind has never screamed."

DarkClaw tells you, '*blink* I have heard of such, yes, but have never experienced it myself.'.

You tell DarkClaw (in common), 'Nicholai says he prefers screaming because then he knows he is doing things
right. .. *troubled* Wind has never screamed..'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'perhaps he prefers more teeth'.

DarkClaw tells you, '*chuckle* You don't have to have the other person screaming to have done things right.
Some people just aren't screamers.'.

Samiyah runs her tongue over her teeth experimentally. "They aren't very sharp."

You tell DarkClaw (in common), '*with relief* oh good.'.

You say (in common), 'and he didn't seem to like it when I nibbled gently on his lower lip.'.
You say (in common), 'he raised his eyebrow.'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'then bite harder, that should induce a scream'.

Samiyah examines your expression for any hint of teasing.

Description is loading...(99% complete)
Nicholai leads a charmed life.
Nicholai is in perfect health.

Nicholai is using:
<used as light> (Red Aura) (Glowing) a bright flame of loyalty
<worn on finger> (Artifact magic) the Sephirot of the Eldest
<worn on finger> (Artifact magic) a tiny daisy protected within a glass band
<worn around neck> (Moderate magic) the noble rose amulet
<worn around neck> (Moderate magic) the battered jasper amulet
<worn on body> (Potent magic) mist-shrouded robes of black elven chain
<worn on head> (Moderate magic) a fitted black leather mask
<worn on legs> (Powerful magic) flowing umanori hakama of ebon Yochlol silk
<worn on feet> (Potent magic) (Sneaky) split-toe black spidersilk tabi
<worn on hands> (Moderate magic) a pair of quilted cloth gloves
<worn on arms> (Moderate magic) The Lethal Vambraces of the Ancient Akhkharu
<worn about body> (Potent magic) The Flowing Ebon Cloak of the Kindred
<worn about waist> (Moderate magic) a seashell belt
<worn around wrist> (Moderate magic) a sapphire of Skelos
<worn around wrist> (Moderate magic) the pale mithril bracelet
<wielded> (Artifact magic) the fang of the Onyx Dragon
<held> (Token magic) a folded piece of pitch black cloth
<worn with pride> (Moderate magic) (Glowing) (Heathen) a Deity-uttered curse
<worn with pride> the Ebon Sigil Odegra
<worn with pride> 2 medals, 3 badges, 8 pins, 13 ribbons

You blink.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'I'm going to go refresh some marks'.

You say (in common), 'who cursed you?'.

You say (in common), 'go VIS'.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
Nicholai fades out of existence.
Ok.

Someone says (in elven), 'I think most Dieties utter a curse in my direction now and then, especially when I
outlast them'.

Samiyah wonders if it was Seraph.

Someone says (in elven), 'if you wear your curse with pride, it has no power over you'.

Someone utters the words, 'safhar'.
The air shimmers as someone creates a portal here.

Flowers - Log Snippet by Samiyah


Lexie gossips (in giant), 'You marked my flower garden'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'And his tree'.

Nicholai gossips (in elven), 'did you re-mark my tree'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'no'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Damn Lexie, he even marked me'.

Nicholai gossips (in elven), 'better get there before I do'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'You can have the tree, if you give me the flower back'.

Nicholai gossips (in elven), 'once you are deflowered, you can't get it back'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), '!!!!!'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Yeesh Lexie'.
Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Bouncing from one Elven vampire to the next I see'.

Lexie gossips (in giant), 'What? No...I'm talking about the sanct seed :p'.



Seduced into Hijacking - Log by Cordir


The Bridge of the Te'nayu'ka
[Exits: south down]
Rumors abound that Ak'cha'mahez got the post of helmsman due to familial bonds.
(Translucent) Captain Ak'ash'eck is looking intently for someone.

Captain Ak'ash'eck yells (in sahuagin), 'Cast off moorings! The Te'nayu'ka is on its way!'.

Captain Ak'ash'eck utters the words, 'pass w/o trace'.

You gossip, '.. Why is Ak'ash'eck looking for someone intently, Lexie?'.

Lexie gossips (in common), '.... it was sparhawk! you can even see he died heroically yesterday'.

You gossip, 'I'm going to charge you with Sahuaguin racial harassment.'.

Lexie gossips (in common), 'Oh no!'.

You gossip, 'and PIRACY'.

Lexie gossips (in common), 'hehehe well I would expect a fair trial, a jury of my peers'.

You gossip, '.. do you have peers, Lexie? Is there _anyone_ quite like you?'.

Lexie gossips (in common), 'lol...hmm'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Hehe I will admit I did assist in both attempts in hijacking the boat - But I was seduced!'.

Lexie gossips (in common), 'omg! you co conspirator ratting me out! what were you offered for that testimony'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'S - E - D - U - C - E - D'.
Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'With promises of cuddles and riches!'.

Lexie gossips (in common), 'hehehehe'.

Venom’s Curse – Log by DarkClaw


An Elemental Lair
[Exits: north]

Venom yells (in common), 'permission to enter, madam?'.

> *Click* You open the slab of ice.

You tell Venom, 'Granted'.

Venom arrives from the north.
Venom bows before you.

You raise your eyebrow at him.

Venom says (in common), 'Greetings, Madam.'.

You say, 'What do you need?'.

Venom lashes out at Darkclaw's face with a sudden backhand slap.

DarkClaw's head flies to the side, then snaps back into place, her eyes flaring a brighter crimson, face expressionless.

You close the slab of ice.
> *Click*
> Venom arrives suddenly. ( DC summons Venom to the temple outside of her office.)

Venom prays, 'That is for whatever meddling you have done. *his tone low* I know....'.

You tell Venom, 'You can't possibly know anything. If you did, then you'd know that there has been no meddling. I don't have a reason to.'.

Venom prays, 'You lie. I am no stranger to the scent of mischief.'.

You tell Venom, 'I honestly don't care to listen to you anymore. Go make accusations on someone else.'.

Venom prays, 'Do not play coy with me Madam, I know you have cursed me in some vile way.'.

### [Venom tells Samiyah (in common), 'I also betrayed her.']

You tell Venom, 'Not yet, but if you'd like for me to I'll be more than happy to oblidge. *grins nastily*'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Do not play coy with me you wicked tormentor.'.

You tell Venom, '*sighs in exasperation* What are you even talking about, Venom?'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Oh, you know.'.

You tell Venom, 'On the contrary, I haven't the foggiest idea. I try not to think of you now.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Yes, well... time will tell.'.

You tell Venom, 'The next time you seek an audience only to abuse me, you will find yourself regretting it.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'The next time you meddle and toy with my thirst, I will slap you harder.'.

You tell Venom, '*laugh* Your thirst? Now you're making absolutely no sense. What is wrong with your thirst?'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I'm through with your pretending you don't know what I'm talking about!!!'.

You tell Venom, '*sighs and rubs her temple* Venom, unless you're planning on fucking me again...shut up.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Ahh ha. That is why you have done this. You need the burning.'.

You tell Venom, '*waves a hand dismissively* I've done without it this long. Long enough to prove I don't NEED it. But if you're not going to fuck me, then I can just shut you out.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'You will get fucked precisely when it suits me, once I have determined the nature of this curse.'.

You tell Venom, 'Don't bother wasting your time. I know you no longer crave it.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Do not play stupid with me Madam, you know what you have done. Not only do I crave it, I can no longer enjoy another woman. I am convinced you have meddled with some form of immortal curse. I was offered the purest of mortal women, and yet I could not...'.

You tell Venom, '*laughs outright, highly amused* If only I could take the credit. It would be priceless. Clearly you are becoming delirious in your progression of power. Perhaps you should rest more.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Perhaps'.

### Venom: Quit.

Pulling the Devil's Tail - Log by Samiyah


You gossip (in common), 'my Greetings to all'.

Venom gossips (in halfling), 'To all minus one, thank you.'.

DarkClaw gossips, 'Welcome back, Sami.  :-)'.

You gossip (in common), 'come here, you.'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Who is you?'.

Someone gossips (in orc), 'Hi Sami!'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Also, greetings Samiyah'.

You gossip (in common), 'Him.'.

Malkil gossips (in common), 'hi Samiyah'.

Venom gossips (in common), 'I am in my coffin and I certainly do not intend to leave its comfort on the command of a goat.'.

You gossip (in common), 'Well this goat needs to talk to you. And if you do not appear then I will assume your answer to my question is what I want it to be - and If ever asked about the matter will say you chose to sleep rather than have a voice'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Ask.'.

Venom gossips (in common), 'That would not bother me in the least.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'You hate my singing, yes?'.

DarkClaw gossips, '*raises a brow but doesn't comment, a look of surprise on her features*'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I hate every single thing of your being.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'you would not wish to be subjected to it for even an instant?'.

DarkClaw tells you, 'No kidding.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I do not even wish to be subjected to the discussion on the subject.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*with relief* Then honor has been satisfied and you will not hear my words of you. Thank you!'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Be gone wench.'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'Hi'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'hi there!'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*fairly dances with glee* Wind will hear the words of him.. Nicholai will hear of his...'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I don't particularly care'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'but the cold full moon will be your proxy.'.
You tell Venom (in common), '(to herself: thank the gods he will not hear it.)'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'The cold full moon to me means little more than perhaps a lycan hunt.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'You ARE the full moon. In the piece. Which, by law, I must offer - and you declines - for you to know what is spoken of you'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'You will speak of me regardless.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'I will, yes. In silence. To the moon.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Then why are you bothering me today?'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'because it is the Law, and now, I get what I wanted - you never hearing it - and the Law is abided. Thank you for doing what I needed you to do'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'No problem, you owe me one.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'I only owed you the chance to hear, Al'Shaitan, oh Chylder of the Night'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I will come to you some night, when the moon is darkest for payment.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'the dark of the moon belongs to Nicholai, and so I shall sing. The full moon is yours'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'You do not define the ownership of such things, you are a mere sand-whore.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*airily* You are using that word wrong, for I cannot be that thing which you call me. I am a goat, not a girl who sells her flesh for money'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'You are whatever I chose to call you, just as I am a full moon. Meaningless names'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'Yes, but -I- can give proof and -you- can only throw barbs that are provably untrue to a comical extent'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Since when did you start talking like a scholar?'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'I have been studying with Elvalee while you have been lazing about in your coffin. Every day I have studied. I can write now, too, in common and elven!'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Well, now I like you even less.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '(murmurs to herself looking down at her feet) Though the maths are still hard.'.
You tell Venom (in common), '*with a plotting chuckle* and ... Oh... you aren't Ebrethil any more are you?'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I never was. Perhaps you should study history with Elvalee as well.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'That assumes anything about you and your lurkings and evil-doings matter a speck in the grand history of things... Why, you were gone so long we all practically forgot about you. Why don't you go back to sleep?'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Corri forgot too, and paid the same price you will pay.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'If you managed to hurt Corri it is because she must have had a reason for you to. She is far too clever a girl for trickeries.'.

Misery says (in common), 'Mind one Impid Sami?'.

You say (in common), 'glad to'.

Misery gives you a pair of chromium leggings.

You say (in common), '..just tell Venom I helped.. :)'.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
Object 'chromium leggings' is type armor, extra flags magic metallic.
Weight is 16. Material: chromium alloy.
Armor class is 12.
Affects wisdom by 3.
You have added the item property markings.

Misery raises an eyebrow.

You give a pair of chromium leggings to Misery.

Misery says (in common), 'does he claim that you do not help us?'.

You say (in common), 'He hates the air I breathe'.

Misery says (in common), 'That's apparent from East to West, North to South'.
Misery sits down and thinks deeply.
Misery says (in common), 'Well, i'll relay the message..'.

You nod.
You thank Misery heartily.

Misery says (in common), 'Thank you. '.

Misery gives you a broken smile.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Not only did I out wit her and force my claws into her flesh, I also betrayed her. The first time it was by surprise, and the blood tasted of shock.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'I shall ask Corri if it for I wouldn't believe you if you said the Sayyida was beautiful'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'The second time it tasted of betrayal, my favourite.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'Corri's far cleverer than you by far. You are clumsy and obvious and predictable'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Oh, than perhaps you can also ask Corri how clumsy I was when I deftly killed her, and how predictable I was there after.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'why even a stupid sand goat led you to the decision I wanted like a kid to the oasis'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'The decision that I did not want to hear your foul voice needed no leading, and could have been predicted by even one as stupid as Ghazkull.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'And yet more predictable! If you cannot control them with fear try and anger with insults... Just like a script for a play'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I am not trying to control you, idiot. I am simply illuminating how invalid your arguments are. But alas, to no avail. Have you nothing more productive to do?'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'Next, you will try and reassure yourself of your charms by inflicting them on some poor woman'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'No, next I will go back to ignoring you and pray to Khore that you do not initiate further talks.'.

Samiyah looks positively energized and gleeful.

Sparhawk looks angry and frustrated.

Sparhawk looks at you.
Sparhawk says (in common), 'I really do love your new shield Sami:)'.

You say (in common), 'so do I!'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'Oh. I shall. I will creep into your temple and sing to you in your sleep and sit on your coffin lid so you cannot get out'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'I will simply sleep longer, time is of no value to me.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*gleeful* Excellent! Then I will again have exactly what I want! More Lost and Less Venom!'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'That truly does not affect me in any way.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'I am practically a member these days. I might as well make it binding.. Do you enjoy the scent of almonds wafting down from the tree? I was there for hours earlier today.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Your obvious attempt to satisfy some need to annoy me is quite childish. You have no effect on me, I do not care if you join lost.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*softly* you see, Venom, _I won_.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Congratulations.'.

The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
(Token magic) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Dark Cyan Aura) Dimwit is here.
(Invis) (Dark Purple Aura) Venom is here.
(Invis) (Translucent) Lord Theros, The Grand Finder and Past Grand Finder, is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.

You wink suggestively at Venom.
You thank Venom heartily.

The Kitchen
[Exits: west]
A small white fountain gushes forth here.

You tell Nicholai (in common), '*guiltily* I am enjoying taunting your progeny more than is likely a Good thing to be doing...'.

Nicholai gets a spell score from bag made from DarkClaw hide.
Nicholai utters the words, 'uoculoihuyl'.
Nicholai gives you a spell score.

You give a spell crystal to Nicholai.

A spell crystal vanishes in a bright flash from Nicholai's hands.

Nicholai thanks you heartily.

You hum a few bars to an improbable song, 'cure criticaling a fool'.
Ok.

You bow before him.

Samiyah grins impishly.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'from Corri?'.

You ponder the question.
You say (in common), 'what?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'oh...nevermind. Just reminded me of an old memory'.

Nicholai blinks.
Samiyah smiles and nods.

Nicholai fades out of existence.
Ok.

The zombie arrives from the west.

Wellington giggles.
Wellington giggles.

You say (in common), 'Aack!'.

Sparhawk looks at the zombie.

A decaying, rotting corpse has been animated here for some unknown,
evil purpose.
The zombie is in perfect health.

The zombie is using:
<worn on head> a cloth bandage
<worn about body> a plain white robe

The zombie drools all over Sparhawk.

Sparhawk says (in common), 'At least its a dressed zombie'.
Sparhawk frowns.

Sparhawk wipes off the zombie drool

The zombie nibbles on Sparhawk's ear.

You say (in common), '.. If I ever kill Venom .. I am going to do that to his shell so that his soul will always be tormented'.

Sparhawk chuckles, evidently amused.

Wellington says (in common), 'My zombie is hungry'.


Lexie The Troll - Log Snippet by Samiyah


Lexie gossips (in troll), 'Lingeusric cyyss reqeires yak to prartive rroll and yrc toway'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Lexie'.

Lexie gossips (in troll), 'what'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'PLEASE for the sake of all non mages'.
Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Please speak a language we can all understnad'.
Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Or I'm gonna find an unfetter sphere and use it on you'.

Lexie gossips (in troll), 'wuyl thun maybe YOq shoeyd be practurina it toy'.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'The only languages I really need are common and elven '.

Sparhawk gossips (in common), 'Maybe gnomish '.

Lexie gossips (in troll), 'Weyy today is kroll ynd Orc day. Tonyvrov is vnomish and hmn Espynyl'.

### [Sparhawk group-tells (in common), 'Dont make me beg']

Truth Is Good to Speak - Log Snippet by Samiyah


You tell Theros (in common), 'I am working on another piece'.

Theros tells you (in common), 'So soon? I love it'.
Theros tells you (in common), 'You must be busy. Are you covering expenses?'.

You tell Theros (in common), 'I am'.

Theros tells you (in common), 'well, who is it for and what is it about?'.
Theros tells you (in common), 'is it mournful or bousterous?'.

You tell Theros (in common), 'Neither? It is honest and will only be heard by three. But after that.. something else'.

Theros tells you (in common), 'a commission of man or of the heart?'.

You tell Theros (in common), 'the heart'.

Theros tells you (in common), 'I am very pleased and hope you are deriving joy from both the task and its expression'.

You tell Theros (in common), 'some of it not so much because honesty can hurt .. but truth is a good thing to speak'.

Theros tells you (in common), 'I expect you are right'.

Sami To The Rescue - Log by Samiyah


Wellington tells you (in common), 'we need a rescue at a recked ship'.
Wellington tells you (in common), 'I think that is giant town?'.

(Sami starts racing for a guild portal, running from Rowen Docks to Rowengard)

Wellington tells you (in common), 'I am on a bad connection'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'wrecked ship is Jerald's Isle'.
You tell Wellington (in common), 'OMW'.

Guild Hall
[Exits: north east south west]

The Riverhold Town Hall and School
[Exits: north south]
Singing under her breath, Elvalee prepares the next lesson.

The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!
A Wrecked Ship
[Exits: south up]
(Translucent) (White Aura) Captain Karn floats here, looking sadly at the wreckage about him.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'You're not at Wrecked Ship'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'Leareth is'.

People near you:
Samiyah

You tell Wellington (in common), 'Nope'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'He is the needy'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'he isn't in zone. I'll check with him.'.

You tell Leareth (in common), 'Hullo, Thomas - do you need help?'.

Leareth tells you (in common), 'im stuck somewhere'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'one sec'.

You tell Leareth (in common), 'what is the room name'.

Leareth tells you (in common), 'in some shrubbery'.

You tell Leareth (in common), 'OK. brt.'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'he's in Linaeoth'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'hehe nod'.

A Wrecked Ship
[Exits: south up]
(Translucent) (White Aura) Captain Karn floats here, looking sadly at the wreckage about him.

The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!
A Clearing in Some Shrubbery
[Exits: north east up]

People near you:
Samiyah
Leareth

Leareth tells you (in common), 'i ran outta recalls in the vortex.'.

You tell Leareth (in common), 'no worries. on my way'.

Leareth tells you (in common), 'Thank you so much.'.

You tell Leareth (in common), 'it is my pleasure to help the Lost.'.

In Some Shrubbery
[Exits: north west]
(Dark Purple Aura) Leareth is here.
A dwarven child is here.

You smile happily.
You say (in common), 'found you'.

Leareth smiles happily.

You say (in common), 'follow me'.

Leareth now follows you.
Leareth joins your group.

Opening a portal to A Large Stone Temple.
A Large Stone Temple
[Exits: north south]
(Light Blue Aura) (White Aura) Eyes closed and meditating, Seddic the Rowengard curate is here.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune in the air.

Guild Hall
[Exits: north east south west]
Leareth arrives from the north.

You say (in common), 'there you go'.

Leareth stops following you.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'he's back to guild'.

Leareth says (in common), 'thank you so very much'.

You say (in common), 'it is my pleasure.'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'Thank you muchly'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'glad to help'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'I would die if I had to fight out of safe right now'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'well, don't, then! Be safe! I'm glad to help'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'I will be honest - I am petitioning the Ebrethil to become an official Ally to Lost. '.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'Ebrethil?'.

You tell Wellington (in common), 'Lost Council'.

Wellington tells you (in common), 'Is that your people?'.
Wellington tells you (in common), 'ahh'.
Wellington tells you (in common), 'I am new to lost'.
Wellington tells you (in common), 'I will put a good word in for you'.
Wellington tells you (in common), 'As long as venom does not get in the way I guess'.
Wellington tells you (in common), 'Seems you and him might clash one day'.
Wellington tells you (in common), 'From the sounds of the whole zombie thing'.

Inspiration Needed - Log by Samiyah


Theros has entered the game.

Theros smiles happily.

You bow deeply.

Theros bows before you.

You say (in common), 'hello, Theros!'.

Theros says (in common), 'What ho'.

Samiyah places a finger in her book to hold her place, and closes the cover.

Theros raises an eyebrow.
Theros says (in common), 'Whatever are you reading?'.

You say (in common), 'writing.'.

Theros says (in common), 'or are you writing?'.
Theros nods.

You say (in common), 'working on the new piece.'.

Theros nods.
Theros says (in common), 'Is this the place for inspiration?'.

Theros frowns.

The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
This hallway must have been built by giants! It is huge! Then
again, there are more than a few giants that belong to The Guild, so
it may just be so. A stairway leads up to another hallway above.
(Invis) (Translucent) Lord Theros, The Grand Finder and Past Grand Finder, is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.

You say (in common), 'no, not really'.
You say (in common), 'it is just where I sat.'.
You say (in common), 'though maybe that's what i need.'.
You say (in common), 'to go to an inspiring spot.'.

Theros says (in common), 'Perhaps there is a location apt to the task?'.

You say (in common), 'oh, there is.'.

Theros smiles happily.

Theros shows his approval by clapping his hands together.
You say (in common), 'I shall go there and see if it helps.'.

Samiyah waves with her book and scoots off.

The Heart of the Tree
[Exits: down]

Samiyah settles into the crook of the tree.
Samiyah breathes in deeply, trying to pick up some trace of Nicholai's scent.
Samiyah closes her eyes a moment, drawing the image of the Eldest of the Kindred into her mind.
Samiyah shivers slightly.

Samiyah begins to write...

Lessons in Magic and Enchantments - Log by DarkClaw


### Leareth: Entered Game

You ftell, 'Hi, Thomas.'.

Leareth ftells, 'Hi.'.

Temple of the Lost
[Exits: south west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.

(Hide) Lexie is resting here.

Lexie bounces onto your lap.
Lexie snuggles up to you.

You squeeze her fondly.
You smile happily.

Lexie purrs contentedly in your lap.
Lexie grins wickedly.

Leareth arrives from the west.

Lexie beams a smile at Leareth.

Leareth beams a smile at Lexie.

Lexie says (in common), 'Hi there, Thomas'.

Leareth says (in common), 'How are you doing?'.

You say, 'Hello, Thomas'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Hello Darkclaw.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'We have not spoken of my adventures.'.
Lexie raises an eyebrow.

Lexie says (in common), 'Are you doing ok?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Nor of what you wish of me.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I am having troubles adapting to magic, however I think I will be fine.'.
You raise your eyebrow at him.

You say, 'No, we haven't.'.

You say, 'What kind of trouble are you having?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'If you have the time I would like to hear about my path and where I stand.'.

DarkClaw smooths out her dress and sits down on the edge of her coffin.

Leareth says (in common), 'That might be for a later conversation, its quite embarassing.'.

Lexie says (in common), 'Do you wish me to leave?'.

You grin evilly at him.

Leareth shakes his head.

Lexie beams a smile at Leareth.

You say, 'I always have time for my Lost.'.

Lexie does too.

Leareth says (in common), 'Your presence is welcome to me. You do not seem as though you are a threat, powerful yes. But no threat as of yet.'.

Lexie nods.

Lexie says (in common), 'I'm here to help you if I can'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Lexie, I do have a few questions.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'Seeing your strength you know the mage ways well.'.

Lexie says (in common), 'Certainly, I hope I can answer'.
Lexie nods.

Leareth says (in common), 'What are some of the spells that I should be studying from these tomes?'.

Lexie says (in common), 'Oh my, there are so many'.
Lexie says (in common), 'Have you practiced shield'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I seem to be attacked by every guard.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'I have but am not adept at any spell just yet.'.

Lexie says (in common), 'Improved invis is a very good spell'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Might you be able to perform that spell for me? I might learn better watching.'.

Lexie says (in common), 'Let's see... you get that at level 15'.
Lexie says (in common), 'Well I can always cast on you, whenever you need it'.
Lexie beams a smile at Leareth.

Lexie says (in common), 'would you like an improved invis now?'.

Leareth groans.

Leareth says (in common), 'soon enough'.
Leareth says (in common), 'I must first speak to the lady before I practice more magic.'.

Lexie nods.
Lexie says (in common), 'Let me know if you would like a spell now'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Darkclaw what is the path you see before me?'.

Samiyah arrives from the west.

Lexie beams a smile at Samiyah.

Samiyah climbs up into the tree.

You smile at her.

Leareth waves happily.

DarkClaw looks back to Leareth, frowning slightly. "Yours is hard to read. Clouded. You are young yet, though, with a lot of learning ahead of you. Perhaps that is why."'.

Leareth says (in common), 'So I must continue to practice my magic? Become strong in the ways as Lexie?'.

Lexie grins wickedly at Leareth.

You say, 'Yes, definitely, but don't neglect your warrior side in the process. It may become useful at some point.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'So Training is my Path.'.

You say, 'And knowledge.'.

Leareth nods.

You say, 'You are free to study from my scrolls and books as you wish also.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Thank you Darkclaw.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'So much.'.

You say, 'Though I chose...the cleric path instead of mage.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Maybe magic is universal. I have not learned much yet.'.

The last words are said with a strange hardness to her voice.

You say, 'Magic can be fickle.'.

Lexie nods in recognition to you.

Leareth says (in common), 'Magic is not my strongsuit.'.

You say, 'It would be stronger if you had your source directly present...as I used to with mine.'.

Leareth nods.
Leareth says (in common), 'Lexie would you mind showing me your magic? I might learn better if shown.'.

Lexie smiles happily.
Lexie says (in common), 'Of course!'.

Lexie says (in common), 'First on myself, so you can see it that way'.

Lexie utters the words, 'strength'.
Lexie utters the words, 'detect magic'.

Leareth nods.

Lexie says (in common), 'And since you said you had trouble with guards'.

Leareth attempts to mimic the gestures.

Lexie utters the words, 'improved invis'.
Leareth fades out of existence.

Lexie beams a smile at Leareth.

Leareth groans.

Lexie raises an eyebrow.

Leareth hums.
Leareth says (in common), 'sorry wrong mindset'.

Lexie *whispers to Samiyah* Did I do something wrong??

Samiyah shrugs.
Samiyah says (in ogre), 'I don't think so.'.

Lexie sits down and thinks deeply.
Lexie nods.

Leareth yawns.

DarkClaw narrows her gaze slightly at Thomas' groan with a hint of concern. "Are you alright?"

Leareth says (in common), 'I am fine, just magic..well..plays a toll on me sometimes.'.

DarkClaw smiles at Thomas and nods. "Yes, well...you will get stronger as you grow and it won't wear you out as quickly."

You say, 'But you have to be careful not to push yourself too far. It could be dangerous.'.

Leareth nods.

Leareth says (in common), 'I must step away for a short period, but there is a pressing matter I must discuss with you Darkclaw.'.

You say, 'In private?'.

Lexie nods in recognition to Leareth.

Leareth shrugs.
Leareth says (in common), 'It is up to you.'.

Lexie says (in common), 'I must run some errands, if you excuse me?'.

Leareth nods.

You hug her.

You smile at her.

Samiyah waves goodbye to Lexie.

Lexie says (in common), 'did you need more spells Thomas?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Thank you for showing me magic.'.

Lexie hugs you.
Lexie beams a smile at Samiyah.
Lexie nods in recognition to Leareth.

Lexie says (in common), 'Any time!'.
Lexie curtseys gracefully.
Lexie blushes.

Leareth says (in common), 'I will be back in a short bit, I must run and refill my stock'.
Leareth says (in common), 'See you soon to talk my lady'.

Leareth shivers uncomfortably.
Leareth says (in common), 'I will be back!'.
Leareth leaves west.

You ponder the question.

DarkClaw looks to Sami, a bit of confusion on her expression. "That seemed a bit strange."

Samiyah nods.
Samiyah says (in common), 'yes, it was.'.
Samiyah says (in common), 'has he ever had a stutter before?'.

Leareth arrives from the west.

You say, 'Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't had chance to speak much to him.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I have come back.'.

Samiyah sits down and thinks deeply.
Samiyah says (in common), 'that was fast.'.

Leareth nods.

You say, 'Welcome back.'.

You smile at him.

Leareth says (in common), 'Learning the streets more and more.'.

You say, 'You look a bit better than you did.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Am I interrupting?'.

You shake your head.
You say, 'Not at all.'.

Samiyah swings her legs in the air, from her perch up in the tree. "nope. Just enjoying the Sayyida's company."

Leareth shivers uncomfortably.

Leareth says (in common), 'I do need to talk to you Darkclaw.'.

Samiyah clambers down quickly.
Samiyah bows deeply.

You say, 'Of course. What troubles you?'.

Samiyah says (in common), 'I'll step out to let you two talk, then.'.
Samiyah bows deeply.
Samiyah leaves west.

Leareth bursts into tears.

Leareth says (in common), 'I will never be a mage.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'No matter how hard I try, I am never successful.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'Not a single DAMN SPELL!'.

DarkClaw frowns, her expression clouding with immediate concern, though also a bit of puzzlement.

Leareth says (in common), 'I need guidance, I need help. I need to be a strong mage!'.

You say, 'Of course you will! It just needs time and patience and dedication.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I have been patient, but not even a spark of magic'.
Leareth sobs.

You say, 'Hrm...Have you tried drawing power from the elements?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'No, I try to draw from within.'.

You say, 'Try drawing from the elements as well, to fuel your own magic.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'You are wise. I shall take that into account.'.
Leareth wipes the tears from his eyes.
Leareth reaches for Darkclaws hand.

Leareth says (in common), 'may i?'.

You say, 'It will take some time to acquaint yourself with the elements of course.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I shall have the patience.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'I wish for magic to be my life, no matter how much time it takes.'.

DarkClaw blinks and smiles, reaching out with her hand at your gesture.

Leareth says "you have been so kind to me since I have followed you"
Leareth places his lips on her ruby ring and kisses it.

You say, 'I am evil, but not cold-hearted.'.
You chuckle.

Leareth says (in common), 'Was that proper?'.
Leareth stands up quickly.
Leareth says (in common), 'Did I offend you?!'.

DarkClaw stiffens suddenly with a feeling of forboding, a shiver running through her before it quickly passes.

Leareth says (in common), 'Are you okay?'.

You say, 'No, y...you did not offend me at all.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Its quite cold lately.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'Do you need warmth?'.

DarkClaw frowns, brow furrowed, and nods. "I'm fine, just a chill I think.

Leareth says (in common), 'I am glad, I must go back to working on magic.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'Might I be excused?'.

DarkClaw forces a smile and shakes her head. "I'm fine, thank you. I can move to my office in front of the fire when we are done."

Leareth says (in common), 'I do hope we can discuss more later, and thank you for your guidance.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'I must find Samiyah. I have some scores.'.

You say, 'I would be more than happy to help at any time.'.
You nod in recognition to him.

Leareth says (in common), 'I shall seek your guidance more often.'.
Leareth bows before you.

You say, 'Safe travels.'.

Leareth leaves west.

That Which Cannot be Traded - Log Snippet by Samiyah


Leareth tells you (in common), 'Might we be able to meet, I have found you some scores'.

You tell Leareth (in common), 'that would be lovely'.
You tell Leareth (in common), 'where is convenient for you?'.

Leareth tells you (in common), 'Recall Room?'.

Recall Room
[Exits: west]
(Dark Purple Aura) Leareth is here.

You bow deeply.

Leareth bows deeply.

Leareth gives you a skill score.
Leareth gives you a skill score.

You give Leareth 1000 gold.

Leareth gives you 1000 gold.

You frown. What's bothering you?

Leareth says (in common), 'No need.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'Payment is not what I seek.'.

You ponder the question.
You say (in common), 'what do you seek?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Friendship'.

You ponder the question.

Leareth says (in common), 'You have helped me enough for a life time past. '.

You say (in common), 'That is something I am slow to give.'.
You say (in common), 'But I am open to the possibility in the future..'.

Leareth nods.
Leareth says (in common), 'I am not seeking it right now, right here.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'It is something that evolves.'.

You ponder the question.
You nod.
You say (in common), 'I agree.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I do hope we can get to that point though.'.
Leareth bows before you.

You bow deeply.

Leareth says (in common), 'I must rest'.
Leareth rests.

You say (in common), 'rest well.'.