12-03-2014

From TFCWiki - The Final Challenge MUD's Player Information Resource
Jump to: navigation, search


Hiring the Archmage - Log by Venom


DarkClaw ftells, 'It seems you're going somewhere with quite the purpose in mind.'.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune in the air.

You ftell, 'I always have a purpose in mind, Madam.'.

Opening a portal to the Eye of the Lost Ones.
Temple of the Lost
[Exits: south west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.

DarkClaw ftells, 'I suppose. You never just...rest?'.

You ftell, 'Never.'.
You ftell, 'Not while there is much work to be done yet to achieve my goals.'.

DarkClaw ftells, 'Your goals aren't going anywhere.'.

You ftell, 'Time is of the... 'essence.

DarkClaw ftells, 'They will still be there for you to reach.'.

DarkClaw ftells, 'Why is that?'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'You don't seem to be dying or a nything crucial.'.

You ftell, 'My pace had slowed until a recent dream I had.'.

You ftell, 'Time is not constricted by death alone.'.
You ftell, 'There are other factors.'.

DarkClaw ftells, '*tilts her head in acknowledgement* Fair enough. What was your dream?'.

You ftell, 'Isn't Belsambar something of an expert on dreams?'.

DarkClaw ftells, 'He has walked the plane, yes.'.

You ftell, 'I have not yet made sense of this dream. When I am dreaming it is as though I am mortal again and not yet turned.'.

You tell Belsambar (in halfling), 'I seek your advice on a delicate matter.'.

You now speak the common tongue.
You tell Belsambar (in common), 'Please excuse the halfling language.'.

DarkClaw ftells, '*blinks but listens with interest* Do you know if it is after your turning by Nicholai or before?'.

You ftell, 'I do not know. Normally I exercise great control over these matters but this dream is not of my own doing.'.


The Pit
[Exits: east up]
A pit for donations dominates the room.
Belsambar is here.
Sparhawk is here.
Thrall is here.

Thrall makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Thrall draws a funny looking rune on Belsambar.

Sparhawk looks at you.

Thrall makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Thrall draws a funny looking rune on Sparhawk.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune in the air.

Belsambar tells you (in common), 'Coming from you, the request is the more unusual thing than the language...'.
Belsambar tells you (in common), 'How can I be of assistance'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'If you will see me, we can talk in Star's office.'.

Belsambar gives a quilted cloth shawl to Thrall.


DarkClaw ftells, 'Interesting... *looks off in thought, a mixture of emotion flitting over her expression before she masks it*'.

You pray, 'Could Belsambar and I use your office as a safe place to meet on peaceful terms?'.

DarkClaw [GS] tells you, 'As long as you have no intent to burn me or slap me again...yes.'.

You tell DarkClaw (in common), 'I have no such intentions, I had only to prove a point last time.'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'So, can you speak with me?'.

Belsambar tells you (in common), 'yes, gimme a minute'.

DarkClaw [GS] tells you, 'I don't think are any further points to prove between us, Venom.'.

You tell DarkClaw (in common), 'Someone so blessed with the gift of eternal time should not dismiss the future so quickly.'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'Give me a marked ball, I will wait in Star's office.'.

Belsambar makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Belsambar twiddles his thumbs and a ball of bright blue light appears.
Belsambar makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Belsambar draws a funny looking rune on a ball of bright blue light.

Temple of the Lost
[Exits: south west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.

You yell (in common), 'May I enter?'.

DarkClaw ftells, 'yes'.

An Elemental Lair
[Exits: north]
The darkness of this room is almost consuming, save for the faint glow from
the fireplace set into the Southern wall, the light strong enough to highlight
the beautiful tapestry hanging above it. The burning embers within the hearth
seem to come alive and dance over what's left of the charred logs, causing
shadows to play upon the huge pile of furs spread across the rocky floor. To
the east is a writhing vortex that allows no hint of what lies beyond its
currents, the shifting shadows of the floor echoing its rhythm in movement.
The sound of water can be heard coming from the west, a large sheet of rain
pouring in from the skies above, through the open ceiling. Odd that it only
inhabits that space. To the north stands a barricade made of solid ice, no
hint of exit visible upon or around its surface.
(Invis 72) (Intense Dark Purple Aura) [GS] DarkClaw is here.

DarkClaw says, 'I will leave you two alone to discuss it.'.
DarkClaw says, 'If you wish.'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'I will be awaiting your arrival.'.

You say (in common), 'You may remain.'.
You say (in common), 'Your input may be valuable, and you would also serve as moderator'.

DarkClaw hesitates, then nods.

You say (in common), 'I don't particularly like bloos'.

Wistom tells you (in common), 'cackle i thought you were saying that in my room'.
Wistom tells you (in common), 'i was like who the hell is he talking to '.

> l dar p
(snip)

DarkClaw shows off her restrings.

You say (in common), 'Flame of loyalty?'.

DarkClaw says, 'Just the 20 mana light restrung.'.

You say (in common), 'Really, loyalty?'.

DarkClaw says, 'Nich and I both have one.'.
DarkClaw says, 'It was a gift for participating in the Olympics, I believe.'.
DarkClaw shrugs.

Belsambar tells you (in common), 'go to the temple proper'.

You say (in common), 'Don't you find it a bit uncomfortable to wear?'.

Temple of the Lost
[Exits: south west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'I am there'.

You hear a distinct pop as Belsambar's portal closes up.

You nod in recognition to him.

Belsambar says (in common), 'office is no portal'.

You say (in common), 'I see'.

You pray, 'Please come 1n'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'shall we?'.

DarkClaw arrives from the south.

You say (in common), 'Yes, indeed.'.

Belsambar motions southward.

An Elemental Lair
[Exits: north]
Belsambar is here.

DarkClaw arrives from the north.

You pray, '1s sorry'.

You say (in common), 'Alas, I require your services.'.

DarkClaw [GS] tells you, '*chuckle*'.

Belsambar raises an eyebrow.

You say (in common), 'Before I begin with the details, I would discuss fees.'.

DarkClaw beams a smile at Belsambar.

DarkClaw says, 'Hey, Bels.'.

Belsambar bows deeply.

Belsambar says (in common), 'I'd sorta need to know some details before I can discuss fees properly'.

You say (in common), 'What charges would I be faced with to hire you to investigate a particular series of dreams I have been having?'.

Belsambar sits down and thinks deeply.
Belsambar says (in common), 'Ahhh, dreamscape wandering...'.

You nod.
You say (in common), 'Indeed.'.

DarkClaw lowers herself back upon the furs.

You say (in common), 'Also, I suspect the journey may be dangerous, even for you.'.
You say (in common), 'Something lives on the dreamscape, and it beckons me.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'Lots of things live on the dreamscape'.
Belsambar says (in common), 'some of them considerably dangerous'.
Belsambar says (in common), 'makes Jeanette look like a kitten, but the Dream Realm is but a skurry on the edges'.

You say (in common), 'Yes, well this is not my area of expertise.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'something of value...my needs tend towards the fairly simple'.

DarkClaw listens quietly to the conversation, watching the tiny fire elementals dance within the hearth.

You say (in common), 'Well, then let us first discuss a fee.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'although I have been seeking...something...of a 10+ stat value to work with to give myself a reason to gear in a more befitting fashion'.

You say (in common), 'That is hardly what I had in mind.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'what sort of offer did you have in mine, then?'.

You say (in common), 'I had no offer in mind, but I am not able to pay what you ask.'.

Belsambar nods.
Belsambar says (in common), 'I was merely stating what I would consider a 'need'. That is not necessarily my asking price'.
Belsambar shrugs.

Venom preens his red vest clean with his claw tips.

You say (in common), 'I would have suspected this type of thing to cost something other than material wealth. It's a bit outside of the ordinary tasks. Being that it is not of this realm...'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'it is...but you cannot provide what I'd need for the wanderings'.
Belsambar sits down and thinks deeply.

DarkClaw says, 'But perhaps he could provide what you would need for something else.'.

You say (in common), 'What CAN I provide?'.

Belsambar looks deep within the shadows of his cloaks.

Belsambar says (in common), 'if I don't already have them'.
Belsambar sits down and thinks deeply.

Belsambar says (in common), 'I need immortal blood. Not kindred. Not evil. Freely given.'.
Belsambar sits down and thinks deeply.

Belsambar says (in common), 'well, actually, not sure if the evil part matters but the immortal part does'.

DarkClaw says, 'Why not Kindred?'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'it changes the blood...and it works...differently. Think back to some of my experimentations with Sparhawk's blood'.

DarkClaw says, 'I see. Perhaps...Wellington.'.

You say (in common), 'Wellington is not immortal.'.

DarkClaw sighs loudly.

Belsambar says (in common), 'it's the kindred innate magics that do something to how they are structured'.

DarkClaw says, 'nevermind. She is not immortal.'.

DarkClaw grumbles.
DarkClaw says, 'I was distracted.'.

You say (in common), 'I may know someone. Though, in asking this of him I am certain to condemn myself to some hideous form of torture.'.

Belsambar raises an eyebrow.

You say (in common), 'So if it is blood you need to walk, what would you ask for the fee itself?'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'oh, no, that's the fee'.

You say (in common), 'I see. So, allow me to elaborate.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'wandering to the dreamscape...that is natural to me. Wandering it when there, well...that's what grounding charms are for, else things get hazy but the immortal blood...I have my reasons, and uses'.

You say (in common), 'Normally I exercise a great caution in my slumbers, and great control.'.

Belsambar nods.
Belsambar says (in common), 'such things are wise if they can be done'.

You say (in common), 'I am becoming much stronger in the Kindred ways, the blood of My Queen and my Ancient Sire both in my veins. But of late I have been assaulted. There is a force that exists in this realm. But it does not live.'.

Belsambar raises an eyebrow.

You say (in common), 'Something etherial It reaches me in my dreams.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'I can think of several, off-hand. Do you know which it might be?'.

You say (in common), 'It has tried to strike a bargain with me. It guarantees me my goals be met, if I release it.'.

Belsambar sits down and thinks deeply.

You say (in common), 'Normally I would not seek outside advice or assistance, but in this case I sense a danger to myself.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'well, and with your past, you know the dangers to yourself better than most others would from such promises as well'.

You say (in common), 'Indeed.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'so are you asking me to hunt it down...or merely...find information'.
Belsambar scratches his head.

Belsambar says (in common), 'hopefully the two are mutually exclusive'.

You say (in common), 'I leave that to your own judgement. So what I ask of you, is determine the nature of this thing and bring me back any information that may be useful. But do not make yourself known to this force. I need to know what I'm getting myself into before I decide to commit to a deal.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'if I am searching the dreamscape, and it is that powerful it will know I am there, just as I will know it is there should I encounter it but being as I spend considerably less time there, it's likely to sense me long before I sense it'.

DarkClaw says, 'Not a very good thing.'.

Belsambar shrugs.
Belsambar says (in common), 'hard to sense a shark before it's about to bite you when you go for a swim too, but you still gotta kick it in the nose'.

You say (in common), 'Yes well I recommend not bleeding in the water'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'or learn how to regrow feet'.

DarkClaw smirks and looks up. "You ARE the Suicide Mage afterall."

Belsambar says (in common), 'yes, well, there's likely a reason I encounter a great white every time I wander the ocean'.

You say (in common), 'So then, if I get you the blood you ask, we have an agreement?'.

Belsambar nods in recognition to you.

You shake his hand.
You say (in common), 'It is done then. For the record, this deal will in no way affect our relationship on the battlefield.'.

Venom grins evilly, his elongated fangs glistening.

Belsambar says (in common), 'I would imagine not'.
Belsambar chuckles, evidently amused.

You say (in common), 'That is all.'.

DarkClaw chuckles, evidently amused.
DarkClaw chuckles, evidently amused.
Venom clears his throat..

Belsambar grabs a cigarette tucked into the fireplace's bricks from the last time he was here.

You say (in common), 'Thank you, Bels... That will be all...'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'yeah yeah, I'm going'.
Belsambar snickers softly.
Belsambar waves happily.

Leareth's Bargain - Log by Venom


4 players.
Hum [ Ma: 5 Wa:10 ] Leareth, "Thomas" Lost his Wisdom
Hum [ Lesser Goddess ] [GS] DarkClaw k'Treva: Lost Ancient Chylde of Ybarra. *AOB* <Inv 72>
Hel [ Th:24 Wa:24 Ma:30 ] Venom, Progeny of the Ancients. *Al-Shaitan*
Hum [ Ra:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Belsambar knows the Wisdom of Suicidal tendencies

Leareth ftells, 'Hello'.

You ftell, 'Greetings, Youngling.'.

You no longer see invisible objects.

Leareth ftells, 'Might you have time to speak Venom?'.

You ftell, 'I can spare a moment.'.

DarkClaw ftells, 'Hello, Thomas.'.

You say (in common), 'I will return later.'.

Temple of the Lost
[Exits: south west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.

Leareth ftells, 'Hello Darkclaw'.

You ftell, 'I am in the temple.'.

Leareth ftells, 'Might we find elsewhere to speak?'.

You ftell, 'Certainly. What do you think would be suitable?'.

Leareth ftells, 'Wendell?'.

You ftell, 'A rather public choice, but I suppose...'.

The Office of the TFC Housing Authority
[Exits: west]
Leareth is here.
(White Aura) Wendell waits patiently while you decide where to live.

You ftell, 'Follow me'.

Leareth now follows you.
Leareth joins your group.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune on Leareth.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune in the air.

You are now guarding Leareth.

Opening a portal to Inside a Cellar.
Inside a Cellar
[Exits: none]
A large monster of mud and rotting leaves stands here.
Leareth's armor deflects the swamp monster's attack.
The swamp monster stumbles and almost falls!
(SNIP) Your vampiric touch EVISCERATES the swamp monster!
The swamp monster is DEAD!!
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear the swamp monster's death cry.
You get 136 gold coins from the corpse of the swamp monster.
You split 136 gold coins. Your share is 68 gold coins.
The corpse of the swamp monster contains:
(Moderate magic) a muddy potion
You gain 32 hit points!

You get a muddy potion from the corpse of the swamp monster.

Inside a Cellar
[Exits: none]
Several large rats quickly scurry away as you enter this small and smelly
cellar. Rotten straw on the floor spreads a moldy smell and a wooden shelf
attached to the wall must serve as a bed for the unfortunate occupant.
Leareth is here.

You say (in common), 'This will suffice.'.

Leareth nods.
Leareth says (in common), 'I heard you are the closest and farthest thing from Darkclaw.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'Is this true?'.

Leareth nods.

DarkClaw ftells, '*is awful tempted to listen in, regardless, her curiosity piqued'.

You say (in common), 'Depending on context, that may hold truth, yes.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I would like to share something with you. Might you be able to keep a secret from all individuals?'.

You say (in common), 'Anything we say here may be detected by thieves. Anything we say on ftell will be heard by DarkClaw. You take a risk either way.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I am not worried about thieves.'.

You say (in common), 'I can only promise one thing...'.

Leareth chants a forbidden spell.

You say (in common), 'I won't repeat anything you say.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I am Leareth.'.

You say (in common), 'I see that...'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I am currently masquerading as Thomas. A poor soul who I have put to rest.'.

You say (in common), 'I understand.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'DarkClaw cannot find out who I truly am. For she has harsh feelings when it comes to me.'.

You say (in common), 'Understandably so.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I have plans and I have already set some of them in motion.'.

You say (in common), 'I suspect Ghazkull may feel the same way'.

Leareth grins evilly.
Leareth says (in common), 'He was simply a vessel, nothing more.'.

You say (in common), 'How does my relationship to DarkClaw come into this?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I need to trick her or the world, whichever seems more fitting. You might be the one who can assist me.'.

Venom ponders silently for a moment, examining your face for anything familiar.

You say (in common), 'Was that you in my dreams?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'It might have been, I have become an Immortal Source of Power. Both DarkClaw and Myself are Dreamscaping.'.

You say (in common), 'Interesting.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Sharing Energy, Sharing Memories, Sharing a Life Source.'.

You say (in common), 'What sort of trickery do you require of me?'.

Venom smoothes his dark hair back and adjusts his vest.

Leareth says (in common), 'She must believe that the past was but a dream, that something powerful has driven her mad. I am unsure of what power she may hold that could do that.'.

Venom smirks, 'Something powerful HAS driven her mad, but that is unrelated...'

Leareth says (in common), 'Maybe we must plant something. Power is one source, not many.'.

You say (in common), 'Convincing an immortal that her past was but a memory is no small task.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'We show her that she is mad, then the world. The trick lies in everyone else believing I am but a good guy.'.

You say (in common), 'And say I exploit my closeness to her and convince her of this thing, what is in this for me?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Im sure you have heard the stories of the past though.'.

You say (in common), 'I have heard them, yes. You are not a "good guy"'.

Leareth grins evilly.
Leareth says (in common), 'Thomas is.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'What is in it for you.'.

You say (in common), 'Indeed.'.
Venom grins evilly, his elongated fangs glistening.

Leareth says (in common), 'You would gain three things.'.

You say (in common), 'NO. Do not offer me three things you blasted fool!'.

Venom hides.

Leareth shakes his head.
Leareth says (in common), 'Most are a joined common.'.

Venom touches the walls to be sure they are not ice.

Leareth grins evilly.

You say (in common), 'Offer me only two, lest SHE hear.'.

Leareth nods.

You say (in common), 'She seems to know the code of threes'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Power and Her LOVE!'.

You raise your eyebrow.
You say (in common), 'Make that one. I'll just take the power. Love is not really my.. thing.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I have an arsenal of perfected spells, one allows another to siphon the life energies from another, increasing magics potency.'.

You say (in common), 'I have worked those dark magics before.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I am not offering you true love, I am offering you the end result of the plan.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Have you come across one of my older spellbooks?'.

You say (in common), 'I have lived many lives, such is.. er.. was my curse.'.
You say (in common), 'I was once a powerful Demi-Lich, and many arcane magics were mine to control'.

Leareth nods.

Leareth says (in common), 'My memories have not all returned.'.

You say (in common), 'I demanded the gods make me one of them. They smote me upon the floor of the gods halls and cursed me to be reborn. Each time I achieve power, I am cursed to be reborn and youngling'.

Leareth says (in common), 'What if I could offer you an immortal source of power, or immortality itself?'.

You say (in common), 'Immortality is, uh hgrm.. something I may be interested in.'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Immortality is easy, a curse of that magnitude must be broken. I offer you those two things.'.

You say (in common), 'So if I help you deceive DC, you can make me immortal?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I shall gift my Immortality upon you.'.

You say (in common), 'This is no small task, I must take a night in my coffin to consider this.'.

Leareth nods.
Leareth says (in common), 'The curse shall be broken either way.'.

You say (in common), 'Indeed, and my goals be met.'.

Leareth nods.

You say (in common), 'Then I will return to you after my sleep with an answer.'.

Leareth nods.
Leareth says (in common), 'You rest well.'.

Opening a portal to the Eye of the Lost Ones.
Temple of the Lost
[Exits: south west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.
Leareth is here.

Leareth stops following you.

Venom crawls into his coffin.

(End Scene)


The "V"s Have It - log by Vendetta


Hum [ Ra:10 Ma:30 ] Vicarious Vicious Vicar Ghost VNR8TR of Alchemy Void
Hel [ FiendFinder ] Vendetta, Fiend Wrangler of the Wild, Wise West.

You gossip (in common), 'dont forget secret code'.

Someone gossips (in common), 'UDUDLRLR BABA START!'.

You gossip (in common), ':P you already forgot!'.

Your alarm (at) Guild Hall has been triggered.
You wake and stand up.

You gossip (in common), 'CaCAW!!!!'.

Someone gossips (in common), 'Heyas'.

You gossip (in common), 'see I remembered....unlike others'.

Someone gossips (in common), 'Remember what?'.

You gossip (in common), 'the other one knows - the one who abandoned me'.
You gossip (in common), 'Do the V's have it'.

who
3 players.
Hel [ Th:24 Wa:24 Ma:30 ] Venom, Progeny of the Ancients. *Al-Shaitan*
Hum [ Ra:10 Ma:30 ] Vicarious Vicious Vicar Ghost VNR8TR of Alchemy Void
Hel [ FiendFinder ] Vendetta, Fiend Wrangler of the Wild, Wise West.

Vicarious tells you (in common), 'No, you got to the CaCaw first :P'.

You tell Vicarious (in common), 'i had alarms set anticipating such a glorious arrival'.

Vicarious tells you (in common), '*Grin*'.

Vicarious gossips (in common), 'I'd shout V Power, but that can be misconstrude in a few ways...'.

Vicarious tells you (in common), 'be careful...'.

You tell Vicarious (in common), 'i already obs his Vbehind'.

Vicarious tells you (in common), 'lol'.

You tell Vicarious (in common), 'get it? Vbehind...like wee behind. i have Vlarms all over. Vatch out for the V!'.

Vicarious tells you (in common), 'be veery leery of the V, you don't want it get you.'.

You tell Vicarious (in common), 'hehehe OyeVey I no see the V'

Vicarious tells you (in common), 'hmm, i don't either - stat's pages still shows 3mages'.

You tell Vicarious (in common), 'ahh k'.

Someone gossips (in halfling), 'Stats page still shows 3 mages!! *hide*'.

You gossip (in common), 'The Vorld is a Vampire'.

Venom gossips (in common), 'Vicarious, I need a bounty check!'.

You gossip (in common), 'I think it is our mission to speak in Vvvs today'.
You gossip (in common), 'oh pleeeease your bounty was FINE yesterday!'.
You gossip (in common), '5.9 mil fine!'.

Venom gossips (in common), 'Vor the luV oV gawds my bounty EEz not Vine!'.

You gossip (in common), 'Oh Vine! Vee vil check eet soon'.

Craving - Log by DarkCLaw


Leareth arrives from the north.
Leareth says (in common), 'My lady!'.

You smile at him.
You say, 'Good evening, Thomas. How're you?'.

Leareth says (in common), 'I am all but fine now!'.
Leareth says (in common), 'Your teachings gifted me with more than just knowledge.'.
Leareth says (in common), 'They gifted me the will to trudge on.'.

Venom yells (in common), 'May I enter?'.

You raise your eyebrow at him.
You say, 'Oh?'.

Leareth nods.

You yell, 'Yes.'.

Venom arrives from the north.
Venom bows before Leareth.

Leareth bows deeply.

Venom says (in common), 'A Kindred may not enter a residence without being invited.'.

You say, 'That is great news, Thomas!'.

Leareth says (in common), 'How are you today Darkclaw. Last we met you were not feeling well.'.

DarkClaw glances at Venom quickly. "You do not have to ask each time...though I appreciate the consideration."

Venom scratches a strange brown patch upon his wrist.

DarkClaw sighs lightly and looks back to THomas, trying to hide the worry from her features. "I'm fine, thank you. I think perhaps it was just somewhat of a fluke.";.

Leareth nods.

Leareth says (in common), 'I must go back to my magic studies. I shall leave you two be.'.

You say, 'So soon?'.

Venom nods.

You say, '*So'.

Leareth says (in common), 'Thank you again for your time educating me Darkclaw.'.

Venom dismisses you with a casual wave of his hand.

Leareth says (in common), 'Magic cannot rest.'.
Leareth leaves north.

You ponder the question.

Venom closes the slab of ice.

You say, 'You are beginning to sound like Venom.'.
You say, 'THAT should concern me.'.

You smirk.

Venom says (in common), 'He reminds me a bit of myself in some ways.'.

You raise your eyebrow at him.
You laugh.
You say, 'Hardly'.

Venom says (in common), 'So, tell me... what did you make of that nonsense?'.

You say, 'What nonsense would that be?'.
You say, 'The good Thomas wanting to speak to you?'.

Venom says (in common), 'You're being sick I meant.'.

DarkClaw tenses, not much but enough to notice. "I wouldn't call it sick..."

Venom raises an eyebrow.
Venom says (in common), 'What would you call it then?'.

You say, 'It was a...short-lived sense of forboding. Perhaps another warning from the Elementa, though I have no clue what about.'.

Venom says (in common), 'A mind ill at ease can be a dangerous thing...'.

DarkClaw looks back up to you quickly. "I'm not too worried. Everything seems to be fine now."
DarkClaw clears her throat and stands back up, poking at the fire.

Venom slyly glances at you from the corner of his eye, his words barely audible, 'seems...'

DarkClaw turns back to face you, setting down the poker. "Do you know something I don't?"

Venom says (in common), 'Madam, I probably know a lot that you don't...'.
Venom grins evilly, his elongated fangs glistening.

Venom says (in common), 'Although, something suggests to me that you know something I don't as well.'.

DarkClaw rolls her eyes and gives you 'the look'.

Venom leans over you as you poke the fire and inhales deeply through his nose.

You say, 'I can't imagine that. You seem to win more battles than lose between us.'.

Venom closes his eyes and examines your scent, 'You are keeping something from me'

DarkClaw tenses even more at your closeness. "I hold nothing from you intentionally."

Venom places his hand upon the small of your back as he speaks, noticing your tension, 'You are tense, as though not wanting to reveal something...'

DarkClaw says, almost in a whisper, "I don't want you touching me."

Venom slowly places his hand upon your throat; an image is forced to mind, a memory of a room in Midguard.
Venom says (in common), 'No?'.

DarkClaw lets out a gasp before she can fight it off, her lips parting and her eyes closing. "Don't..."

Venom's breath can be felt upon your lips. His tongue barely touches your exposed fangs as he whispers, 'Don't... what?...'

DarkClaw groans and shivers, then jerks herself away from you, quickly flying to the other side of her office, staring at you wide-eyed.

Venom grins evilly, his elongated fangs glistening.

You say, 'You don't crave me. Stop pretending you do!'.

Venom says (in common), 'I thirst, and I am unable to feed elsewhere, so it seems we each have something the other wants.'.

You say, 'If it is my blood you seek, it is yours. But until it is ME you crave, that is all.'.

Venom tsk tsk's.
Venom says (in common), 'You should know me better than that by now. When I feed, I will have my way with you.'.

DarkClaw narrows her gaze on you, lips tightening. "I don't know you at all, Venom."

Venom says (in common), 'None do. But alas, we digress. When I feed, you will not be able to resist me, even if I have to force you.'.

DarkClaw snarls, remembering another moment from the past. "Not this time, you won't."

Venom says (in common), 'Oh but I will force you, though not physically. You forget... you may not know me, but I DO know you.'.

Venom opens the slab of ice.
Venom leaves north.
(End scnee)