12-24-2013

From TFCWiki - The Final Challenge MUD's Player Information Resource
Jump to: navigation, search


Class Is In Session

(Log by Venom)

The Riverhold Town Hall and School
[Exits: north south]
(Token magic) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
Singing under her breath, Elvalee prepares the next lesson.

> l elvalee
Her garments were once gay and bright, colorful skirts and a blouse that
flattered her graceful figure. Now they are as old and broken down as
Riverhold itself, with faded colors and many patches. It seems Elvalee
has not let the bad times depress her. With an upbeat and jaunty tune,
the ancient elven song she sings lifts her spirits as she prepares her
next lesson for the village children.
Elvalee the schoolmarm is in perfect health.
Elvalee the schoolmarm is using:
<worn on body> a simple homespun gown of deep blue

Venom grins evilly, his elongated fangs glistening.

You tell Elvalee the schoolmarm (in common), 'Tell me darling, when is the last time you had a vacation from this hard work?'.

Elvalee looks at you and blinks.
Elvalee says (in common), 'Get away from the fish and the filthy brats and the mud?'
Elvalee says (in common), '.. that sounds like heaven!'

You say (in common), 'Yes, darling.. You look weary. You need rest.'.
You gently massage Elvalee the schoolmarm's shoulders.

Elvalee sighs and nods, delighted that someone finally sees...

You say (in common), 'Why don't you let me show you something... To help you get away.'.

Elvalee says (in common), 'hmm? What is it?'

You say (in common), 'Something beautiful'.

Elvalee says (in common), '... there is little of that, here in Mud-town..'

You say (in common), ‘I see that. I come here only for the aloe, it's such a help to my skin'.
You say (in common), 'but you.. Oh You Elvalee, in you I see such a big heart. You have done so much for these people. And with so little in return. For you I want to give back'.

Elvalee says (in common), 'You would think that they would appreciate all that I do!'

You say (in common), ‘I appreciate you.'.

Elvalee blinks, her expression hopeful. 'You.. you do?'

You say (in common), 'Come with me, let me show you a moments respite. Follow me Elvalee. Your lessons can wait for a short time, can they not?'.

Elvalee pauses a moment with indecision, glancing at you, then back at the blackboard, torn.

Venom places a hand gently upon Elvalee's forearm, a comforting look in his eyes.

You say (in common), 'it's ok'.

Venom glances to the darkness outside.

Elvalee wraps her arm through yours, and moves towards the doorway.

(They travel to the Temple of the Lost)

Elvalee the schoolmarm arrives from the west.

You say (in common), 'Is this not a pleasant change of scenery?'.

Temple of the Lost
[Exits: west]
A large eye hovers in mid-air here, emitting a soft, purple glow.
Elvalee looks exhilarated if nervous to have left her schoolroom behind.
(Dark Purple Aura) Mr. Fridged, Snowman of Darkclaw, is here.

Venom walks over by the eastern wall, gliding his fingers along the bindings of the many books.

Elvalee gasps at the sight of such wealth.
Elvalee the schoolmarm leaves west.

The Riverhold Town Hall and School
[Exits: north south]
Elvalee the schoolmarm arrives from the south.

You say (in common), 'Do not be frightened darling.'.

Elvalee stammers, 'It.. was... it was just no place for someone like me.'

You say (in common), 'Don't be coy my cherished teacher of children. You have more inner beauty than all the women of this town combined. Your sacrifice, your work... your heart.'.

Elvalee blinks, smoothing down the rough fabric of her dress.

Venom straightens and brushes Elvalee's gown along the shoulder lines.

You say (in common), 'there.. See, you have such great potential.'.

Elvalee blushes and looks at you from beneath her lashes. "You are not like anyone here.."
Elvalee says (in common), '.. so different..'

Venom smiles a warm and welcoming smile, a glint of charm in his eyes, 'Nor you.'

Venom moves very close to Elvalee, his body heat warm, and inviting.

Elvalee smiles and scoots closer.

Venom casually takes Elvalee's hand in his, kissing it softly, kissing up her wrist and further up her arm.

Venom whispers softly, 'Let yourself relax, Elvalee...'

Elvalee simpers, giggling as your lips trace along her skin. 'But what if someone sees... Goodwife Grundy..'

Venom silently addresses Elvalee's concern with more small kisses, slowly edging closer to her tender neck.
Venom slides one arm under Elvalee's arm, around to her back, and up to her hair.

The Schoolmarm whimpers, her hands furtively finding your shoulders, clutching you close.

Venom's body jerks with a sudden jolt of power, strength and force, grabbing Elvalee's hair with a clenched fist.

Elvalee cries out in pain: "OW!!"

Venom raises his free hand to cover Elvalee's mouth and quickly sinks his fangs into her neck.

Elvalee struggles ineffectually in your grasp, her small fists pummeling your chest and shoulders.

Venom squeezes with all his might, crushing the wind from Elvalee's body, sucking hard on her throat.

The woman's opposition fades as her blood drains into your hungry mouth.

Venom's head snaps back, blood dripping from his chin in satisfaction.
Venom licks the wounds clean upon the throat of Elvalee.

The woman slumps bonelessly in your grasp, head lolled back.

Venom releases his grip on Elvalee's hair, hand sliding down her cheek in a caring caress.
Venom speaks softly from bloody lips, 'You will awake from a peaceful slumber, unaware of this kiss.'

You kiss her.
Elvalee the schoolmarm kisses you.

You say (in common), 'Good night'.
(end scene)

Ghazkull's Dream


When Ghazkull wakes in N’Kai, still curled upon the stone ledge, he is filled with an odd sense of warmth, not the chill of sleep. His Thirst is quiescent, when it should be a nagging, dull ache, yet he has a sense of great rest and rejuvenation. Faint, lingering traces of dream tease his recollection, but he can call to mind only blurred images and distorted impressions. Sitting up, he gazes at the Night Young nearby, blinking as he notices that the Incense of Enlightenment it holds is lit and burning. A shifting bit of movement in one of the shadows nearby causes his hands to alight, magic gathered and ready to fling at any opponent, when a dry mind-chuckle stops him in his tracks. Guardian, her form unusually small and graceful, creeps out of the darkness and regards him, her eyes aglow.

*Greetings, Heartbringer.* Her thorax dips in what is undoubtedly a bow.

He bows in return and courteously offers her his hand to creep up upon, despite his strong aversion for her kind. She does so, the faint scratching of her barbed talons upon his skin leaving scarlet pinpricks on his palm in what may have been deliberate lack of grace. Lifting his hand, he rests his forearm upon his knee and waits. Guardian shifts a bit, her forelegs restless, and then speaks once more in the biting tones for which she is known.

*The Weaver sends Her greetings and regards to the Last of the Chosen. She felt your dreams, and bid me seek you out, to assist in their remembering. A task among the Immortals keeps Her away, else She would remind you of your open invitation to Her garden, and bid you seek Her out at your leisure.*

Ghazkull bows and smiles, as, in tune with the spider’s words, the heady scent of the Lady’s garden fills the air, as if the doorway far below had been opened.

“I am honored, Guardian and Lady.”

The spider’s tone is almost cruel as she instructs him: *Now. Lay back down. Set me upon your chest. I will kindle your dreams into rememberance.*

With a barely concealed shudder, he does so, pillowing his head upon one upraised arm, the other gently setting the black widow upon his torso. She shifts, quadrupling in size, her chitinous forelegs reaching out to cup his face in a mockery of Cordir’s tender gesture, which causes his stomach to clench painfully in rigidly suppressed horror. Seconds later, as the barbs on her legs cause scratches along each cheek, a rumble of thunder vibrates the air in the Cavern, when the Weaver senses both his distress and its cause. With a soft mutter, Guardian grudgingly reverts to her prior size, smaller than your palm, and creeps only close enough to rest upon your heart.

*Sleep, oh Favored One,* the spider instructs, her tone biting and petulant at having been denied her play.

Ghazkull closes his hazel eyes, and the sense of warmth, almost as if a desert breeze swept in from the dunes, returns. Although he is not weary, a light sleep claims him once more, and this time, his dreams are lucid and hold perfect clarity…



A dark chamber, of sigils and wards, crafted for binding and torment, has been set as the stage for a ritual. Three easily recognized figures – one of which is yourself - are bound and still upon an altar, and a fourth lies discarded upon the ground; naked, violated, gutted, and very, very dead. The scent of the dried blood and viscera is an assault on your senses, mingled with the sharp incenses and unguents that have been utilized the complex ritual currently underway. A figure, recognizable as Venom, yet moving in a manner entirely unlike the Kindred, goes about arcane tasks, only some of which appear familiar.

As you observe the scene, you can also clearly hear a conversation going on somewhere far distant: Nicholai, the Eldest, making plans for swift action in concert with the Suicide Mage - and that dichotomy is almost enough to bring a chuckle to your lips, despite the horrifying tableau before you. Belsambar’s voice is uncharacteristically grim as he says, “Well, if this works, I’ll name you an honorary suicide mage...” There is no answer, but you feel a flood of nervousness, worry, and resolute determination through the bond, and realize who it is he must be speaking with. Within the chamber, Mayhem – for it is undeniably the Lich who animates the vampire’s flesh – raises an unholy weapon over one of those bound on the altar. Nicholai growls a command and Belsambar says urgently, “Now, Songbird!”

Within the blinking of an eye, just as Mayhem’s arm reaches its perigee, the enchanted stake clenched in his fist, Samiyah appears - directly interposed between his weapon and your still form. She flings her arms around your body, holding you tightly, her lips pressed to yours. The stake takes her just to one side of her spine, perfectly centered on her heart, driving clear through her body, and partly – but not fatally – into yours, beneath her. Like a puppet with its strings cut, she goes limp, her blood pouring in dark rivulets over your chest and onto the altar. Unseen by Mayhem, some pools in the wound upon your torso and alights. As her essence fills you, the blood bond is renewed and deepened yet again, even as her life ebbs away. When her spirit slips its mortal shell, blazing outward in a fiery explosion, it is your spirit that rises to meet and twine with it, keeping her from the Final Death, not the grasp of her deity. The purity of it annihilates the dark one and he falls beneath its onslaught. Seconds later, Nicholai and Belsambar appear, working magic to bind the evil within the chamber and release those held captive, gently lifting up the fallen. When your spirit sinks back down into your flesh, you rise and take her from his arms, cradling her body close, just as you held her soul within yours. Only you have seen it: Her aura, dim and dormant, visible only to a Kindred’s eyes, is blessedly, sweetly, purely blue once more, Seraph’s crimson influence swept away by the power of sacrifice in the name of love. As a portal closes, sweeping you all to safety, the scene halts, and all goes black.

The Weaver’s voice is quiet and melodious in the darkness. “That is what MAY yet be. But the road there is long, and with many twists and turns. Do not think that yours is the role of the victim, however, my Heartbringer. For it is only when choices are faced with full knowledge of the outcome, does bravery exist. Now, see what may come before …”

The darkness parts, and you see:

Venom sneers as he struts like a banty rooster along the cold marble of the amphitheater. "It is up to you. I must have a willing sacrifice for my phylactery ritual. One of goodness, one of darkness, and one of their own volition. You can either volunteer, or I will force the bard's hand. You know that she will come, when she learns I have her sister. And when she does, the things I will do to her ... haraam does not begin to describe them! I will enjoy every moment of it.. though I assure you.. she will not.. "

He smirks and licks his fangs salaciously. "Oh, how delicious it will be, that sweet, sweet flavour of triumph, when she bares her throat at my command! I think I shall make her beg for it..."

A growl escapes your throat and you take a step forward, hands curled into claws. He throws back his head and laughs.

The darkness swirls in once more.

When the world around you lightens, you see yourself and your fellow conspirators, Belsambar, Nicholai, and Cresom, sitting within the Temple of the Lost. It is bound and sealed against the Eldest’s progeny, spells of silence keeping even the trace of a whisper from escaping, as the young Kindred sleeps elsewhere, unable to withstand the blazing noon sun with the same strength of his ancient sire.

Belsambar says, ‘His preparations are almost done, that’s clear enough. It’s about to happen, and you – “ Here, he indicates you, where you sit beside Samiyah’s brother. “ and your Songbird, are right in the middle of it. Bethany’s throwing the Tower nearly every time I get a reading, and the Dreamscape has been .. well. I'll just say.. interesting.”

Nicholai remains as still and silent as a marble statue, the reflected candle light flickering and dancing on his alabaster skin. The Eldest's aura is unusually potent, a sign that he, too, has been working enchantments and rituals, in preparation for what is to come. Only the flicker of his eyes towards the mage at Bels words, reveals his awareness.

Belsambar continues. 'The golem is ready. Rhyvn's not pleased at having to hide out in a skerry, but it's a close enough replica that in the thick of things, he won't notice the difference.'

Cresom interjects, ‘Well, I don’t like this idea very much. Not one bit. Too much could go wrong. There’s got to be another way. Besides... It's going to be hard for me to pretend to be defeated. I could snap his neck like a twig.”

Nicholai finally speaks, the elven syllables fluid and touched with the accent of ancient days. ‘I would prefer you not. I want my Chyld intact, and without Mayhem's influence. I am certain your skills are up to the task of a convincingly thrown fight.'

LIke Nicholai, you keep your own counsel for a moment, still debating the idea that has been teasing at the corners of your mind. Death and Rebirth, cleansing and renewal... an opportunity to break free of more than one binding... You decide to keep silent on those thoughts for now, but resolve to seek out the Lady's counsel on it. Finally, you speak. "I will tell Venom I accept his bargain. But you must not tell Samiyah of it. You are right, Cresom. There are many risks in this plan. But....' You pause a moment, then say softly, 'Having .. him... out of our lives.. destroying the Lich once and for all... Is worth it, is it not? It always seems to circle back to Mayhem."

The darkness returns, then fades to midnight illuminated by the stars and full moon above. The scent of roses is heavy, bringing you to a place of deep calm.

The Lady nods. "Your theory holds worth, My Heartbringer. But it will take the courage and honor that Tamar saw in you when she granted you that name, to make it so. Should you be able to hold her spirit at that moment... the Fallen One's bindings on it may well break." She pauses a moment, her eyes darkening to ebon black, before She continues: "...but it will take sacrifice and perseverance and pain. Nothing worth having comes without them..." She reaches out with one hand, cupping your cheek.



The Weaver's touch lingers upon your face, Her words still echoing in your ears as you wake and find that Guardian is gone, and the incense burns no more...


To Brighten Your Day

(Log by Ghazkull)

A Calm Cave
[Exits: south]
This cave is calm, windless, and, best of all, DRY. You sigh
at the serenity, the first you have found in this monstrous,
insane Cavern.
Yet you can't help but sense the horrors are here as well...
(Weak magic) A scale mail girth has been left here.
(Token magic) A magical spring flows from the ground here.

Cordir has granted you the ability to see her when she is invis.

You tell Cordir (in common), 'Lady Weaver *bow*, an honor to see you'.

Cordir [GS] tells you, 'Hello, Heartbringer.'.

You ponder the question.
You say (in elven), 'well, sitting here talking to yourself isn't going to bring any answers now, is it Ghaz'.

Ghazkull stands up, taking one last look at the cave, as though absorbing unseen energy from his surroundings.

You quaff a vial of a shimmering elixir.
Recall Room
[Exits: west]
You are in a simple bare white room. In no grandly ornate temple,
nor opulent merchant's office have so many thanks been given as they have
been here. For it is here, if you have the blessings of the gods,
that you have come from either danger, or a perilous long journey.

6 players.
Hum [ Ra:30 Th:30 Ma:30 ] Belsambar: Mercenary of the Snow (Tm) -=SuicideMage=-
Hel [ Ma:15 Ra:11 ] Chopstick: That which picks things up. <UAD>
Elf [ Ma:22 Ra:20 ] Ghazkull Mahsong, Heartbringer. Fate/Almond.
Hum [ Triat Weaver ] [GS] Cordir: Lady Stormreaver, Patroness of Bards <Inv 73>
Hel [ Cl: 4 ] Inyoneth the Half-Elf
Gno [ Wa:30 Th:30 Cl:30 ] Teva EbbinWHAT, get some of this NEXUS

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.

Someone tells you (in common), 'Where are you hiding heartbringer?'.

You tell someone (in elven), 'As if I would tell you, Al-Shaitan'.
You tell someone (in elven), 'in plain sight, as always, the better to remain unseen'.

The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
This hallway must have been built by giants! It is huge! Then
again, there are more than a few giants that belong to The Guild, so
it may just be so. A stairway leads up to another hallway above.
A copy of the TFC Daily News lies here.
(Invis) Belsambar is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.

You grumble.
You say (in elven), 'mark me please bels'.

Belsambar licks you.

Belsambar makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Belsambar draws a funny looking rune on you.

You say (in elven), 'Thanks'.

Someone tells you (in common), 'Fortunately for you, I am yet unable to travel out of doors during the daylight hours.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'he's not eh?'.

You tell someone (in elven), 'yet you hide behind your Obscure?'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'I'd make sure I have sunlight practiced if I were you then'.

Belsambar sits down and thinks deeply.

You say (in elven), 'sunlight (impressive) '.

Belsambar says (in common), 'wonder what happens if you sunlight Lost's temple while he's in it...'.

You snicker softly.

Cordir says, '.. and who's day are you going to .. brighten.. my Heartbringer?'.

A gentle snowfall slowly fades out of existence.

You chuckle.
You bow before her.

You say (in elven), 'just a little present for Al-Shaitan, when he comes looking'.

Cordir nods.

You say (in elven), 'if he ever stops hiding behind his obscure'.
You smile at her.

Cordir smiles at you.

Someone tells you (in common), 'Hide? Nay... stalk.'.

Cordir says, ‘I apologize for Guardian, earlier. It has been some time since she fed.'.

Ghazkull shudders as that memory crosses his features, ‘I know she likes to play games and I guess that in the absence of Solaron, I am the next elf in line'

You say (in elven), '(at least, I think it was Solaron)'.
You say (in elven), '(if memory serves me correctly)'.

Cordir nods.

You say (in elven), ‘I should thank you for stopping her before it went too far, however.'.

Cordir nods.
Cordir says, 'She was sent as a messenger, not a tormenter. '.
Cordir pauses a moment, tilting her head to one side, and thinks.

Belsambar bows before Cordir.

Cordir says, '... One.'.
Cordir utters the word, 'teleport'

Belsambar slowly fades out of existence.

Cordir says, 'two..'.
Cordir utters the word, 'teleport'

Cordir says, 'three..'.
Cordir utters the word, 'teleport'

You ponder the question.

Cordir says, '.. four...'.
Cordir utters the word, 'teleport'

(X35 or so)

> look cordir

Cordir returns your glance.

Ghazkull's features brighten as he looks upon the Weavers form.

Ghazkull smiles happily to himself.

(About another 40 or so teleports)

Teva tells you (in common), 'almond?'.

Cordir says, 'shall I leave him in N'Kai?'.
Cordir says, 'or bring him back?'.

You say (in elven), 'Leave whom?'.

Cordir says, 'Belsambar.'.

You blink.

Cordir says, ‘I’ve been teleporting him.'.

You say (in elven), ‘I didn't realize he was there'.
You laugh.

Belsambar arrives from a puff of smoke.
Belsambar says (in common), 'awww'.

You snicker softly.

You say (in elven), 'Teleport roulette again?'.

Cordir ruffles Belsambar's hair playfully.
Cordir says, 'one thousand mana worth'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'well, I have to surpass ink as the supreme golf ball'.

You tell Teva (in elven), '*smiles at the mention* It is my nickname for Samiyah, it is how her blood smells and tastes to me'.

Teva tells you (in common), 'lol'.

Cordir says, 'he will become grumpy if you do'.

The air shimmers for a moment, the shadows spinning into narrow strands of darkness.
The ebon threads form a spiderweb, which shudders across your senses.
A figure appears within the web, quickly solidifying.
The Lady Weaver stands incarnate before all present.

Belsambar says (in common), ‘I like Ink grumpy, means I'm doing things right :P'.

You snicker softly.

(Cordir waits impatiently for nicholai to answer her email...)

You say (in elven), 'It is a pleasure to be in your presence once more, Lady Weaver'.

(muttermuttermutter)

You snicker softly.
You say (in elven), '(will jump on TS in a bit, watching rasslin' atm)'.

Cordir says, 'It is always good to see you, my Heartbringer. Even when you do not see Me.. I watch and ward.'.

You smile happily.
You say (in elven), 'It is good to know, especially given the current climate'.

Cordir says, ‘I am bound by Tynian's Law as to how much I may assist...'.
Her voice is touched with sorrow and hurt at such restraint.

You nod.
You say (in elven), ‘I understand'.

Cordir says, '.. but know that all that all that I can do, I would wish to do.'.

You say (in elven), ‘I have never expected you to aid me, so any aid you are able to render is gladly accepted'.

You get a black rose from bag made from Ghazkull hide.

Belsambar says (in common), 'yeah, you were rarely the one screaming 'ACK HELP!' on ftell'.

You say (in elven), ‘I saved that for prays'.
You snicker softly.

Belsambar snickers softly.

You hold a black rose in your hands.
Ghazkull holds the rose to his nose, inhaling the fragrance with a smile on his lips.
Ghazkull twirls the incense of enlightenment in his other hand, a strange look on his face.

Cordir smiles slightly.
Cordir says, 'What is it, Ghazkull?'.

Ghazkull murmurs, 'a dream'

Cordir nods.

Ghazkull murmurs, 'a disturbing dream'
Ghazkull murmurs, 'at least, that was how it started'

Cordir nods.

You chuckle.

Ghazkull murmurs, 'In the dream, this stick was lit'
Ghazkull murmurs, ‘I have never seen it lit'

Cordir says, '.. hold it.'.

You ponder the question.

You stop using a fishing spear.
You stop using a small pipe.
You light the Incense of Enlightenment and hold it.

(a brief pause)

You ponder the question.

The Incense of Enlightenment goes out.

Cordir says, 'enlightenment and inspiration are oftentimes fleeting.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'you got the fast burning stuff I see'.

You chuckle.
You say (in elven), ‘I understand the meaning of the dream, though I do not like what has to happen prior'.

Belsambar plucks a dream-strand from about you and holds it up before his eyes.

Ghazkull mutters, 'too much to go wrong'

Cordir nods.
Cordir says, 'the risks are great.'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'Oh...this scene...I see far too much of that later rippling past me'.

Belsambar utters the words, 'safhar'.
The air shimmers as Belsambar creates a portal here.
The newsboy arrives from the north.

You hear a distinct pop as Belsambar's portal closes up.

Belsambar makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Belsambar slowly fades out of existence.

You say (in elven), 'Thank you for your info earlier, Teva. It confirmed my thoughts'.

Teva says (in common), 'sure'.
Teva says (in common), 'anything I can do to help'.

You shake your head.
You say (in elven), 'nothing that anyone can do will stop what will happen, I just have to be wary'.



OOC Chatter / Siteban With That Name On It


### Dogbreath new character.

Teva says (in common), 'dogbreath hehe'.

You roll your eyes.
You say (in elven), 'nearly as bad as Hammerpants'.

Teva laughs.
Teva laughs.
Teva laughs.

Teva nods in recognition to you.
Teva says (in common), ‘I had to poke fun at him'.

You laugh.
You say (in elven), 'Hammerpants? or Dogbreath?'.

Teva says (in common), 'hammerpants'.

You nod.

Teva gossips (in common), 'who let the dogs out?'.

You gossip (in elven), '*points at Belsambar*'.

Belsambar gossips (in common), ‘I only let out wargs'.

Teva gossips (in common), 'lol'.

You gossip (in elven), 'well that narrows it down'.

Teva says (in common), 'now we just have to wait for the character RidingDirty'.

You say (in elven), 'NO'.
You say (in elven), 'NO'.
You say (in elven), 'NO'.

Teva laughs.

Cordir has a siteban with that name on it.

You laugh.

Teva throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
Teva throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
Teva throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
Teva throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Teva says (in common), 'just do it?'.

Teva says (in common), 'oh...that sounded bad'.

You laugh.
You nudge him.

Teva says (in common), 'yes sir?'.

You say (in elven), 'one moment'.

Teva gossips (in common), 'go go snowman'.

> c loc snow
A handful of green snow in someplace mysterious.
A handful of crystalline snow in someplace mysterious.
A handful of green snow in someplace mysterious.
A handful of yellow snow in someplace mysterious.
A handful of crystalline snow carried by a raging snowstorm.
A handful of yellow snow carried by Belsambar.
A handful of crystalline snow in someplace mysterious.
A handful of yellow snow in someplace mysterious.
A handful of blue snow in someplace mysterious.
A handful of brown snow carried by an isolated snowfall.
A handful of white snow carried by a fierce nor'easter.

You say (in elven), 'ewwww!'.

Teva says (in common), 'eww?'.

You gossip (in elven), 'ewwww! Bels! you have Yellow Snow!'.

Belsambar gossips (in common), 'yup'.


The Teva Channel


Teva says (in common), '### [Venom says (in common), 'You have more inner beauty than all the women of this town combined.']'.
Teva says (in common), 'wonder who he is talking to'.

You say (in elven), ‘I think he's talking to mobs'.
You snicker softly.

Cordir says, 'shhh..'.

Teva gossips (in common), 'thank you venom I needed that'.

Cordir scolds you. What did you do now??

You blush. Your cheeks are burning.
Ghazkull gets a dunces hat from a bag made from Ghazkull hide.
Ghazkull wears a dunces hat.
Ghazkull sits in the corner.

Teva says (in common), '### [Somewhere, Venom straightens and brushes Elvalee's shirt along the shoulder lines.]'.

Teva says (in common), 'well he is hitting on the mob in the safe room of riverhold'.

You snicker softly.
You say (in elven), 'who needs to worry about obscure when I have a Teva sat right here'.
You snicker softly.

Teva laughs.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune on Teva.

Teva says (in common), 'ut oh'.
Teva says (in common), 'the mark of the beast'.
Teva shivers uncomfortably.

You blink.
You say (in elven), 'I'm the nicest beast you'll ever meet'.

Teva snickers softly.

You say (in elven), 'and thankfully I haven't sunk to that level yet'.
You say (in elven), 'nor do I ever plan to'.

Teva says (in common), 'to what level?'.
You say (in elven), 'to being a beast'.

Teva snickers softly.
Teva says (in common), ‘I was for a long time'.
Teva says (in common), ‘I had to go a conquest to beat the devil out of me'.

You nod in recognition to him.
You say (in elven), ‘I guess it worked, given your new aura'.

Teva says (in common), 'yes sir it did'.
Teva says (in common), 'it was a long hard battle'.

You say (in elven), 'and do people still look at you as you once were?'.

Teva says (in common), 'not sure?'.

You say (in elven), 'well, personally I treat people as they treat me'.
You say (in elven), 'Alignment is determined by actions, not by aura'.

Teva says (in common), '### [Somewhere, Venom licks the wounds clean upon the throat of Elvalee]'.

Teva says (in common), 'ok have to go feed the off spring'.

You wave goodbye to Teva.
Teva has left the game.


A Gentle Admonishment

(Log by Ghazkull)

You stop using a black rose.
You put a black rose in bag made from Ghazkull hide.

Cordir smiles at the sight of the bloom.

You ponder the question.
You say (in elven), ‘I wonder if I might actually get some exp'.

Ghazkull jumps up and down excitedly.
You nod at yourself. Are you getting senile?

You say (in elven), ‘I think I am going to go out hunting'.
You say (in elven), 'i'm feeling a bit rusty'.

Cordir says quietly, clasping Her hands before her, 'Hunt well.'

You smile at her.
You say (in elven), ‘I always try to'.

Cordir smiles and admonishes..
Cordir says, 'No weavers.'.

You laugh.
You say (in elven), ‘I do not visit Cillidelia anymore, and I know of no others'.

Cordir says, 'There are others.'.

You say (in elven), ‘I know they exist, I just do not know where they reside'.
You say (in elven), 'and I am not being commanded to feed so will be in full control of my actions this time'.

Cordir says, '... about that...'.
Cordir says, '... Why aren't you Feeding?'.
Cordir arches an eyebrow inquisitively.

Ghazkull blushes profusely before stammering, 'I...'

You say (in elven), 'I...'.

Ghazkull finishes lamely, ‘I don't know.
You say (in elven), ‘I just haven't felt as though i've needed to'.
You say (in elven), ‘I thought I would after I collapsed in N'Kai the other night'.
You say (in elven), 'but I awoke and didn't Thirst'.

Cordir's brows draw downward a moment in concern. 'You did not feel you needed to, when I had to aid you in my Garden...'

You shake your head.
You say (in elven), 'this is different'.
You say (in elven), 'Then, I was being stubborn and refusing to accept what I was'.

Cordir regards you quietly a moment, then says, 'Then I will trust you to keep your word, and take care of yourself, and mother-hen you no more.'

Ghazkull smiles happily, ‘I thank you for the trust, Lady. I have been taking more care of myself than I had been, It is odd though.

You say (in elven), 'but I shall ponder on it some more, I am feeling energetic for the first time in a while'.

Cordir nods.
Cordir says, 'go with My blessing.'.
Cordir utters the words, 'bless'.
You feel righteous.

You smile happily.

Cordir raises her hand in a graceful gesture of summoning.
An ebon light appears, and expands into a shadowy web-like Pattern.

You bow before her.

Cordir gathers the shadows around herself, ebon flames outlining her for a moment.


Apologies and Group Hugs and Thirst, Oh My

(Log by Sami)

Ghazkull has entered the game.

You smile at him.
You say (in common), 'hello, Wind'.

Ghazkull smiles at you.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'Almond... I'm.....'.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'I'm sorry'.

Samiyah shakes her head a little.

You say (in common), ‘I shouldn't have.'.

Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I have been so exhausted recently'.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'I... needed to recharge'.

Ghazkull puts both arms around you in a big apologetic hug.

Samiyah sinks into your arms, laying her cheek upon your chest, with a quiet sigh of trembling relief.

Samiyah says nothing, just remains in the circle of your arms.

Ghazkull says softly, ‘I was on the verge of collapse, at N'Kai'
Ghazkull admits, ‘I did collapse, after you left'

You say (in common), ‘I am sorry I asked it of you. I shouldn't have.'.

Ghazkull raises an eyebrow.

You say (in common), 'and I am sorry I did not see what shape you were in...'.

Ghazkull chuckles, evidently amused.
Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I have got quite good at hiding it'.

You say (in common), 'have you.. are you not Feeding?'.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'although, who I’m hiding it from I no longer know - my Sister has disappeared, the Weaver.... well, I've not seen her properly in a long time'.

Dralend ftells, 'Venom likes to pop in at the worst times.. so I just drop some alarms'.

Jamilla ftells, 'we need to deal with him'.

Dralend ftells, 'Agreed'.
Dralend ftells, 'And Ort'.

Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I’ve not felt like I've needed to feed'.

Samiyah cups your cheek in one hand, her expression concerned.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'as though I have all the sustenance I require but I've clearly been missing something'.

Samiyah smiles a little crookedly.

Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I feel a lot better now that I've slept soundly, but still...'.

Ghazkull shrugs.

Samiyah says quietly, a touch hesitantly, 'please... will you let me know... when it is that you Thirst?'

Samiyah does not step out of the circle of the vampire's arms, but nods to Dralend in acknowledgement.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'that's just it, I've not _felt_ like I've needed to'.

Samiyah nods, listening.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'it's as though I’m drawing it from somewhere else'.

You say (in common), '.. there may be a reason for that..'.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'but I don't know why or where, or from whom'.

A small smile plays at the edges of Samiyah's lips.

You say (in common), '.. no? No guesses at all?'.

Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I have had a theory but I haven't wanted to explore it, as I know it would get you into trouble'.

You say (in common), 'what is your theory?'.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'that I am somehow drawing it from you'.

You say (in common), 'and how would you test that theory?'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull shrugs.

Jamilla arrives from above.

Ghazkull beams a smile at Jamilla.

Jamilla hugs you.
Jamilla curtseys gracefully to Ghazkull.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'ooh, group hug!'.
Ghazkull snickers softly.

Jamilla opens her arms.

Samiyah turns in Ghazkull's arms to gather Jamilla into the hug.

Jamilla smiles happily.
Jamilla says (in common), ‘I have to run'.
Jamilla has left the game.

You say (in common), 'take care!'.


The Spar

(Log by Sami)


Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I don't know how I would test it'.

You say (in common), '.. perhaps do something that depletes your strength?'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I haven't seen any combat for a while, that is true'.

Samiyah looks peculiar a moment.

You say (in common), '.. I have been fighting quite a bit lately.'.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'oh?'.

Samiyah nods, saying quietly, 'venom.'

Ghazkull nods.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'it always comes back to Venom'.

Samiyah rubs her aching eye.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I was going to ask about that'.

You say (in common), ‘I think.. I will not use vampiric touch on him again, if he attacks me yet more.'.

Ghazkull raises an eyebrow.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'You've been using it more?'.

You say (in common), '.. I feel... Odd... when I drain his strength that way.'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.

You say (in common), '(that way)'.

Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I can't compare it, I've never had a chance to use it against another'.

You say (in common), '.. you can't actually _harm_ me... do you wish to spar? And you can find out?'.

Ghazkull blinks.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'umm, sure I guess'.

Ghazkull chuckles, evidently amused.

You say (in common), 'let me get a small weapon, else my martial arts will HURT you'.

You get a pointed stick from the corpse of a wailing little boy.

Lower Temple Courtyard
[Exits: north east south west up down]

You tell Ghazkull (in common), ‘I am in the courtyard'.

You wield a pointed stick.

Ghazkull arrives from below.
Ghazkull smiles happily.

Ghazkull takes a deep breath, closing his eyes to centre himself for a moment.

> c cloak Ghazkull
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
Ok.

c armor Ghazkull
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.

You nod.

Samiyah closes her eyes, and murmurs, 'drain me.'

Ghazkull winces. Ouch!

Ghazkull utters the words, 'zawsufuq hajqp'.
Ghazkull's vampiric touch decimates you.
You lose 31 hit points!

<674hp(705) 606ma(606) 661mv(661)(484431) 55008gp ft: Ghazkull >
You parry Ghazkull's attack.
Your riposte MUTILATES Ghazkull.
Ghazkull was unhurt by the attack.
Your armor deflects Ghazkull's attack.
You parry Ghazkull's attack.
Your stab grazes Ghazkull.
Ghazkull was unhurt by the attack.
Ghazkull's armor deflects your attack.

> rest
You are already fighting!

Your armor deflects Ghazkull's attack.
You parry Ghazkull's attack.
You deftly move out of the way of Ghazkull's attack.
Ghazkull's armor deflects your attack.
Ghazkull's armor deflects your attack.

> rest
You are already fighting!

You twist around to lessen the impact of Ghazkull's attack.
You dodge Ghazkull's attack.
Your armor deflects Ghazkull's attack.
You dodge Ghazkull's attack.
Sparks fly, as Ghazkull's magical protection blocks your attack.
Your stab grazes Ghazkull.
Ghazkull was unhurt by the attack.

Ghazkull leaves east.
Ghazkull has fled!

You rest.

Ghazkull arrives from the east.

Ghazkull is in perfect health.

You say (in common), 'what did it feel like?'.

Ghazkull arrives, wiping specks from his mouth.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'strange...'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'shall we adjourn somewhere safer?'.

You stand up.
You now follow Ghazkull.

You stop using a pointed stick.

The Storytelling Amphitheater
[Exits: west]
Ghazkull is here.

You drop a pointed stick.

Ghazkull blinks.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'you chose a stake!?'.
Ghazkull snickers softly.

You say (in common), 'it is the smallest weapon I could find, and it is a branch, not a stake'.
You say (in common), ‘I would not...'.

Ghazkull laughs.
Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I was teasing'.

Samiyah bites her lip and nods.

Ghazkull grins widely and catches you up in a big hug.

Samiyah smiles, relieved, and sinks into your embrace, returning it.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'I’m not sure I liked that as much as when it is 'freely' given'.

Samiyah says softly, ‘I have offered...'

Ghazkull says (in common), 'it felt odd, completely different to fighting the denizens of the realm'.

Samiyah says in an odd tone, 'Venom attacked me four times last night.'

Ghazkull blinks.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'really?'.

You nod.
You say (in common), 'in that same spot. I was helping Dun with a ghost and a demon and we had defeated them, and he ran in and kept trying to zap me with wands.. he never tried to bite or drain me, though. The day before, he was threatening Jamilla... and I chased him off. I drained him once.. it's... it's what I usually cast... but when I did.. it just... it felt odd. So I thought I'd better not do so.. I changed to dispels... but last night, when he attacked, I just... it was like I couldn't remember any other magic. And I drained him several times. I have felt odd ever since. '.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'Well, that was the first time I’ve ever used it in combat with another person, I don't feel... odd as you say but then I am Kindred and you are not'.

You nod.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'so it should feel more natural to me, than it does to you'.

You say (in common), 'no... though Seraph seems to think that will change.'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.

You say (in common), 'so.. you did something that drained your strength, fighting a bit... how do you feel?'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'It's difficult to say, I think I need to exert myself a bit more than just a couple of rounds'.

You nod.

Ghazkull says (in common), 'perhaps later when I have more time I will venture out and drain my reserves as low as I can, see if that makes a difference'.

You say (in common), 'could you excuse me one moment?'.

Ghazkull nods.
Ghazkull says (in common), 'of course'.

You say (in common), 'Dralend needs some help'.

Ghazkull says (in common), ‘I will return to the guild'.

You nod.


Bagged

(Log by Sami)

You tell Nicholai (in common), '*curtseys* Greetings, Sahib Nicholai'.

Nicholai tells you (in elven), 'Greetings'.
Nicholai tells you (in elven), 'do you happen to have the ability to make high level bags?'.

You tell Nicholai (in common), ‘I do.'.
You tell Nicholai (in common), 'mine are the equal of any big shaman'.

Nicholai tells you (in elven), ‘I need to fix my inventory and would rather use named bags'.

You tell Nicholai (in common), 'What would be of use?'.

Nicholai tells you (in elven), 'Hmm, what mob should I bring down?'.
Nicholai tells you (in elven), 'my Balrog bag burned'.

You say (in common), 'brb'.

You get the corpse of a horrifyingly hideous bug.
Your new bag made from horrifyingly hideous bug hide looks pretty snazzy.
Ok.

You get the corpse of the ghost of a passenger.
Your new bag made from ghost of a passenger hide looks pretty snazzy.
Ok.

> You get the corpse of a black widow spider.
Your new bag made from black widow spider hide looks pretty snazzy.
Ok.

You get the corpse of the small vampire bat.
Your new bag made from small vampire bat hide looks pretty snazzy.
Ok.

You gossip (in common), 'Eldest?'.

You tell Nicholai (in common), ‘I have some bags..'.
He can't hear you.

Nicholai smiles at you.

Nicholai drops the corpse of the balrog.

You blink.

Samiyah touches her hand to her forehead, her lips, and her heart in a tribal gesture of respect.

You drop bag made from small vampire bat hide.
You drop bag made from black widow spider hide.
You drop bag made from ghost of a passenger hide.
You drop bag made from horrifyingly hideous bug hide.

You get the corpse of the balrog.
Your new bag made from balrog hide looks pretty snazzy.

Nicholai thanks you heartily.

You drop bag made from balrog hide.

Nicholai gets bag made from balrog hide.

You nod.

Nicholai gets bag made from horrifyingly hideous bug hide.
Nicholai gets bag made from ghost of a passenger hide.
Nicholai gets bag made from black widow spider hide.
Nicholai puts bag made from black widow spider hide in bag made from balrog hide.

Nicholai says (in elven), ‘I am carrying way too much stuff'.

You chuckle.
You say (in common), ‘I would guess ... after the centuries.. that habits build..'.

Nicholai nods.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'mages are horders by nature'.

You say (in common), 'Are you..'.

Samiyah hesitates.

You say (in common), 'Are you recovered, from...'.

She gestures at your wrist.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'physically, yes'.

> l Nicholai

Samiyah scans you, examining your aura.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'the connection was a bit nauseating'.

Samiyah frowns momentarily, worrying at her lower lip. She hesitates, then speaks: "He and I fought. Something.. odd happened.."

You say (in common), 'You know that I learned vampiric touch? I did so, after the first time Seraph drew on my spirit, hoping that.. well, it was foolish to think I could use it to regain anything taken from me, but.. I used it when Venom and I fought, and it felt... deeply... unsettling... having any part of his energy in mine... so I stopped, immediately.'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'his energy is not all his own, there is something else there'.

You say (in common), 'The next day, he attacked me several times and though... I did not WANT to use it... I kept finding myself doing so.'.

Samiyah rubs absentmindedly at her tired eyes.

Nicholai looks at you.

Her dark brown gaze resolute, if a touch weary, Samiyah stands before you. Lines
of sorrow and pain mar her young face, and shadows create dark crescents beneath
her eyes, one of which is marred by the faintest gloss of red. Still, despite it
all, her expression is one of deliberate hopefulness and a firm determination to
see her task through. Her chin is lifted and her shoulders are squared not bowed
in defeat as she faces her fears resolutely, naming them as equals, not victors.
Only the slight movement of her right hand, as if battling the need to seek out
the unholy contents of the container by her side reveals how great the challenge
truly is. She closes her eyes, a calming breath is taken, and she wills her hand
to halt its trembling. Regaining her composure and focus, she tilts her head to
one side, and listens for those in her charge, a responsibility given that draws
her out of her own thoughts and back, willing or not, to Seraph's heel. One of
truly few joys within the Order, mentoring them is her focus, second only to the
task to defeat that which she must: opposed to the last drop of blood and final
breath. A slight movement of her left hand, thumb finding and pressing against
a silver band, gives her a brief respite of comfort, reminded of the bonds made
with those she loves and cares for. Granted the gift of friendship from villains
and heroes alike, Samiyah walks a strange road for one of her aura -- her life a
seemingly discordant composition of opposing songs and singers, that somehow, no
matter the crescendos, is the music that defines her soul.

Samiyah asks, '.. have you .. um... spoken.. with Mayhem yet?'

Nicholai says (in elven), 'No, but I could "hear"...it...when Venom was close, but I couldn't make out anything intelligible'.

Samiyah says quietly, 'Sometimes, he just... takes over. We had a conversation the other day.'

Nicholai says (in elven), 'The sooner that Phylactery is gone, the better.'.

You say (in common), ‘I am seeking Corri, and have been exploring Candlespyre'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'how far have you explored Candlespyre?'.

You say (in common), 'Everywhere that was not locked.'.

You say (in common), 'Though I have made arrangements to obtain a more detailed map that discusses keys.'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'yes...keys'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'when you were below me yesterday, with the shades'.

You say (in common), 'yes..?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'If you find that the Unfinished Guardian is unwilling to give up his key, seek Familiar help.'.

Samiyah blinks and ponders your words, uncertain as to your meaning.

Nicholai says (in elven), ‘I have always been fond of felines...and they of me. They like to hide things.'.

Nicholai winks suggestively.

You ponder the question.
You nod.
You say (in common), ‘I hope .. '.
You say (in common), '.. were you there, in Sanguinna, before I was?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'earlier'.

You say (in common), ‘I was not sure if my presence was troublesome or not'.

Nicholai says (in elven), ‘I saw you were there, while I was frantically shoving things into bags'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'not at all...I was waiting for you to climb up'.

Samiyah blinks and half-smiles, astonished at the idea of you doing anything at a frantic or unsettled pace.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'but I didn't want to bother you while I was occupied'.

You say (in common), ‘I was not certain whether I should be there, so I thought not to intrude in that place... and was enjoying the flowers...'.

Nicholai says (in elven), ‘I had to run to the plantation, to retrieve something lost'.

Samiyah hesitates, then admits quietly, 'And I needed to know .. whether or not you were going to harm me. So I had to give you that opportunity.'

Nicholai says (in elven), ‘I have no intention of harming you but in a weakened state...I could not guarantee I would have full control over a need'.

Samiyah finally, after a long silence, glances over at you.

She nods, but does not speak, obviously holding something back.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'it is not the smell of your blood that intrigues me...'.

You blink.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'It is that you sought me out, and made me care'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'So, now I'm in this with you.'.

Samiyah's lips curve in a smile and she ducks her head, self-conscious at how pleased your words make her.

You say (in common), 'yet... your Child.. is Al-Shaitan. He and I have been in conflict for... all of my knowing of him... But I am good at ... bending.. as you say. I haven't been accused of the strength to stand upright against much of anything.'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'Is it him? or that Poison in him?'.

Samiyah wrinkles her brow in thought.

You say (in common), '..Venom, himself, is a foul and horrid beast. Mayhem is .. different. '.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'To your.. father.. I should be destroyed. But you see something else when you look at me.'.

Samiyah shifts uncomfortably, glancing away.

Nicholai says (in elven), ‘I see talent, and potential in him. Perhaps he needs some lessons to change.'.

You say (in common), ‘I think his cruelty and his .. bestial nature.. is all Venom. Not the Other within him.'.

Samiyah touches her hand to her forehead, her lips, and her heart in a tribal gesture of respect.

Samiyah murmurs quietly, 'Yes, I see something different when I look at you. Not what Seraph sees.'

Her pulse jumps, but she studiously examines her hands, until her expression is under control.

Samiyah says quietly, ‘I deeply honor and respect your wisdom. The years and the things you have witnessed..'

You say (in common), 'And there is... I don't know how to describe it..'.

> l nicholai

Samiyah glances down and runs her fingertips over the patterns of henna on her wrist, caressing both the tribal patterns and the scars they frame.

You say (in common), '.. I should go.'.
You say (in common), 'Be well, Sahib Nicholai'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'you too, and thank you for the bags.'.

You say (in common), 'oh.'.
You say (in common), 'those couldn't have been for you'.
You say (in common), 'that would be helping an evil.'.

Samiyah glances away guiltily.

Samiyah touches her hand to her forehead, her lips, and her heart in a tribal gesture of respect.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'even if I had stolen them, I'd still thank you'.


12/24/2013: Sweet Kisses and Sneaking Properly

(log by Sami)

Guild Hall
[Exits: north east south west]
A giant christmas card from the TFC immortals stands here.
(Invis) Ghazkull is here.

You smile at him.

Ghazkull hugs you.

You say (in common), 'hello, Wind..'.
You hug him.

Samiyah smiles at Ghazkull tenderly. "It is good to see you, Wind.. You look .." She tilts her head to one side. "Rested and well. Active."

Ghazkull nods.
Ghazkull smiles happily.

Ghazkull says (in elven), ‘I managed to get out and stretch my muscles a bit'.

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'so i'm feeling a lot better'.
Ghazkull grins wickedly.

Samiyah blushes at that grin.

Samiyah traces the line of your jaw with one fingertip, rising on tiptoe to brush her lips briefly against yours.

Ghazkull places one arm around your waist, drawing you in closer, returning your kiss with a fervor you haven't noticed before.

Samiyah gasps with pleasure and surprise, 'oooh..' Her body fits to yours, her aura flaring brightly.

> l Ghazkull

Samiyah beams a tender smile up at the vampire.

You follow Belsambar.
The Kitchen
[Exits: west]
A small white fountain gushes forth here.
(Invis) Belsambar is here.
A gingerbread man stands here, reminding you of your childhood.

You follow Belsambar.
Guild Hall
[Exits: north east south west]
A giant christmas card from the TFC immortals stands here.
(Invis) Belsambar is here.
(Invis) Ghazkull is here.

Belsambar snickers softly.

Samiyah blushes, ducking her head and hiding her face in her hands.

You stop following Belsambar.

Belsambar says (in common), 'fol self so I can sneak properly :P'.

You say (in common), 'so, are you saying a belled bard is a challenge to your obfuscatorial powers?'.

Belsambar says (in common), 'something like that'.

Belsambar makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Belsambar draws a funny looking rune on you.

You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You draw a wizard mark rune on Ghazkull.

Belsambar makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Belsambar slowly fades out of existence.

Samiyah makes a sound of torn indecision, rises to tiptoe, kisses Ghazkull briefly but fiercely, and dashes off.

You gossip (in common), 'Aoide, did you KILL ALL THE SNOWS ?'.

Aoide gossips (in common), ‘I hope not!'.

You gossip (in common), '(and that so needs to be a tfc meme)'.


A Lick of Frost and a Dashing Ensemble


The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
(Dark Blue Aura) Dezmond is resting here.
(Light Red Aura) (*Enemy*) Edgar is here.
(Invis) Ghazkull is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.

Dezmond licks you.

Dezmond gives you a handful of green snow.
Dezmond gives you a handful of brown snow.
Dezmond gives you a handful of brown snow.

Samiyah beams a smile at Ghazkll, then squawks at Dezmond's tonging.

Dezmond gives you a handful of brown snow.
Dezmond gives you a handful of crystalline snow.
Dezmond gives you a handful of brown snow.

You say (in common), 'DO NOT lick me!'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull says (in elven), ‘I shall be right back'.

You nod in recognition to him.

Ghazkull smiles at you.

You smile at him.

Ghazkull hugs you.
Ghazkull kisses you.
Ghazkull leaves up.

Dezmond gives you the corpse of the Grinch.

You blink.

Ghazkull arrives from above.

> c 'make bag' corpse
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
Your new bag made from Grinch hide looks pretty snazzy.
Ok.

Ghazkull grins wickedly.
Dezmond snickers softly.

You give bag made from Grinch hide to Dezmond.

Dezmond says (in common), 'thx'.

You nod.

Samiyah glances at Ghazkull curiously.

Ghazkull looks at you.
Ghazkull snickers softly.

Samiyah wrinkles her brow in thought.

> l Ghazkull
Eyes swirling with the hazel colors of the Earth regard you calmly as the
elf before you meets your gaze. A charming grin graces his full lips and he
lowers his wiry frame in a deep bow, causing his river of long, silvery hair
to fall forward and frame his face as it drops to the floor. Straightening after
a moment, he reaches up and flicks it back over his shoulders and notices
your troubled gaze focused upon the scar that runs the width of his forehead.
His hand moves to his weapon reflexively and his smile falters, as if a certain
memory haunts him. His lips curl in a restrained snarl and you finally notice
the razor-sharp fangs hiding behind them. Flexing the fingers of his weapon
hand he finally relaxes it and his mood lightens again, his gaze dropping in an
apologetic gesture. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm sure we all have a story to tell."
Ghazkull has a special twinkle in his eye.
Ghazkull is in perfect health.

Ghazkull is using:
<used as light> (Glowing) a small pipe
<worn around neck> a grey silk cravat
<worn around neck> (Artifact magic) a Minor Amulet of Blocking
<worn on body> a richly embroidered tunic of midnight blue
<worn on legs> a pair of black velvet leggings
<worn on feet> (Moderate magic) a pair of quilted cloth slippers
<worn about body> a debonair black velvet mantle
<worn about waist> (Moderate magic) a black linen sash, stained with blood

Samiyah covers her mouth with one hand as she gasps in surprise.
Samiyah beams a smile.

You say (in common), '.. that looks quite handsome on you.'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.

Ghazkull stops using a grey silk cravat.
Ghazkull puts a grey silk cravat in a saddlebag.

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'The cravat was a bit constrictive'.
Ghazkull says (in elven), 'but I like the rest of it'.

You say (in common), ‘I must go, Wind..'.

Ghazkull nods in recognition to you.

You say (in common), 'it was so joyous to see you...'.

Ghazkull says (in elven), ‘I have to leave as well'.

Samiyah smiles tenderly, laying a light kiss over your heart.

You say (in common), 'many thanks!'.
You say (in common), ‘I must go.'.

You kiss him.

Ghazkull hugs you.
Ghazkull kisses you.


Blankness, Bags, and Bardic

(Log by Rhyvn)

> who
7 players.
Elf [ Ma:17 ] Rhyvn, Little Sister. Pickle Jumper. +Shiny Things
Dwa [ Cl:16 Wa:15 ] Pie mumbles "No, I would not like a slice..."
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30 ] Edgar Figaro - Harbinger of the Hunt -
Dwa [ Bard: 13 12 9 ] Smudge the Dwarf
Elf [ Bard: 30 30 30 ] Aoide Mathwin: Ebon Bardling|Triat Master (HUNT)
Hum [ Bard: 30 30 30 ] Samiyah.
Elf [ Ma:22 Ra:20 ] Ghazkull Mahsong, Heartbringer. Fate/Almond.

You say (in common), 'Merry Christmas!'

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'hope you have the same!'.

You say (in common), 'why is her title blank??'.

You nod.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull says (in elven), ‘I have no idea'.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.

You say (in common), 'it may not be anything.'.
You shrug.

Mish tilts her head slightly in thought.
Mish says, 'You currently owe 128 gold coins in storage fees, Rhyvn'.

Mish smiles happily.
Mish says, 'Your debt has been settled, Rhyvn'.
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.

Aoide beams a smile at Ghazkull.

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'fruit cake with a red aura?'.

Aoide says (in common), 'evil fruit cake I guess'.

You say (in common), 'all fruitcake is evil!'.

The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
This hallway must have been built by giants! It is huge! Then
again, there are more than a few giants that belong to The Guild, so
it may just be so. A stairway leads up to another hallway above.
A fruit cake lies here.
Aoide is here.
(Invis) Ghazkull is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.

You nod.

Ghazkull wonders if we could change its name to Venom.

Ghazkull sits down and thinks deeply.
Ghazkull nods at himself; he must be getting senile.

Rhyvn is shocked to hear that name from your lips!

Ghazkull snickers softly.
Ghazkull says (in elven), 'I'm not afraid of him'.

You nod.
You say (in common), 'I'm cautious of him.'.
You shrug.

Samiyah beams a smile at Ghazkull.

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'I'm always cautious around him'.

Samiyah says (in common), ‘I must go, Wind..'.

You cheer her on, confident in her abilities.

Ghazkull nods in recognition to Samiyah.

Samiyah says (in common), 'it was so joyous to see you...'.

Ghazkull says (in elven), ‘I have to leave as well'.
Ghazkull gives a spell score to Samiyah.

Samiyah smiles tenderly, laying a light kiss over his heart.

Samiyah hums several notes to a song you didn't know existed.

You give a skill score to Samiyah.

Samiyah hums several notes to a song you didn't know existed.

You give a spell score to Samiyah.

Samiyah hums several notes to a song you didn't know existed.

Samiyah touches her hand to her forehead, her lips, and her heart in a tribal gesture of respect.

You nod.
You say (in common), 'Uulo gave them to me I think.'.

Samiyah says (in common), ‘I must go.'.
Samiyah smiles happily.

Samiyah kisses Ghazkull.

Ghazkull hugs Samiyah.
Ghazkull kisses Samiyah.

Samiyah has left the game.

Ghazkull smiles happily.

You wave.
The Pit
[Exits: east up]
A grand staircase leads to the temples above.
A pit for donations dominates the room.
A gingerbread man stands here, reminding you of your childhood.

Nicholai smiles at you.

You smile happily.
You bow before him.
You say (in common), 'hello!'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'Hello'.

Ghazkull gossips (in elven), 'in the Amphitheatre Smudge?'.

> lang elven
You now speak the elven high tongue.

You say (in elven), 'how are you this eve?'.

Smudge gossips (in common), 'yep'.

Nicholai says (in elven), ‘I need of some re-organization'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'had 4 bags burn last night'.

You say (in elven), 'oh dear!'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'now they are all a mess'.

You say (in elven), 'how did that happen?'.

Belsambar licks you.
Belsambar licks Nicholai.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'I...disturbed a dragon king'.

> hug belsambar
They aren't here.

Rhyvn tries to hug Bels but he is too fast!

Nicholai nods.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'he snuck up'.

You say (in elven), 'sounds scary.'.
You say (in elven), ‘I’ve never seen a dragon.'.

Belsambar tells you (in common), 'should come watch the bard thingy'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'normally he's not too bad, but I forgot he occasionally breathes'.

Someone bows before Nicholai.
Nicholai bows deeply.

Belsambar tells you (in common), 'maybe this one will have some talent :P'.

You tell Belsambar (in elven), 'where?'.
You nod.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'luckily I still have this one'.
Nicholai juggles bag made from DarkClaw hide.

You say (in elven), 'did you slay him? to make him pay?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'yes...twice'.

You whistle appreciatively.
You cheer him on, confident in his abilities.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'he picked up some of my stuff'.

You frown. What's bothering you?

Nicholai says (in elven), 'so I had to'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'too many potions, wands, spheres...'.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'I'm a horder'.

You giggle.
You nod.

Smudge arrives from the east.
Smudge leaves up.

You say (in elven), ‘I keep stuff I never remember to use!'.

Nicholai nods.
Nicholai says (in elven), 'me too'.

You say (in elven), 'Bels is asking me to go up to the bard thing, you going?'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'sometimes stuff purges and I'm like...oh, I had that?'.

You grin wickedly.
You nod.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'yeah, I think so'.

You say (in elven), 'may I walk with you?'.

Nicholai nods.

You now follow Nicholai.
You join Nicholai's group.
Nicholai is now guarding you.

Smudge's Performance:Kirith the Sexy Love Bard

You follow Nicholai.
The Storytelling Amphitheater
[Exits: west]
You are in a small amphitheater. Several rows of curved marble benches
curl comfortably around a raised dais. The high ceiling and polished
stone walls are shaped to reflect the voice of the speaker at the dais,
letting them be heard throughout the room. An open archway to the west
leads out into a small courtyard.
(Invis) Nicholai is here.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Cordir is here.
Smudge is here.
(Intense Light Red Aura) Katrana is here.
(Pink Aura) Belsambar is here.
Aoide is here.
(Invis) Ghazkull is here.

Katrana laughs.

You thank Nicholai heartily.

Nicholai nods in recognition to you.

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'unfortunately Sami didn't give me any to go with these clothes'.

You stop following Nicholai.

Cordir says, 'Greetings, Eldest'.

Nicholai says (in elven), 'Greetings'.

Ghazkull bows before Nicholai.

Tokugawa gossips, 'Hello'.

Cordir looks at Nicholai.
Nicholai bows deeply.

Belsambar licks Nicholai.

Pie gossips (in common), 'Evening, Tokugawa!'.
Pie gossips (in common), 'Evening, Tokugawa!'.

Smudge gossips (in common), 'Hey, Tokugawa!'.

Ghazkull gossips (in elven), 'ooh! Hello Tokugawa!'.

Pie gossips (in common), '(twice)'.

Nicholai beams a smile at Belsambar.

You throw confetti in the air. Whee!!

Aoide says (in common), 'we have quite a group here!'.
Aoide enthusiastically cheers Smudge to victory.

Smudge coughs.
Smudge says (in common), ‘I guess Edgar will not be joining us'.
Smudge says (in common), ‘I am not surprised'.

Edgar arrives from a puff of smoke.

Ghazkull laughs.

Smudge grins evilly at Edgar.

You bow before Cordir.

Edgar says (in common), 'waste of code'.
Edgar leaves west.

You bow before Katrana.

Belsambar gossips (in common), 'Congrats Pie on level 17, just another 200k to go for the next one (Suicide Mage style...)'.

Smudge says (in common), 'Welcome, everyone, to my performance tonight'.

You bow before Tokugawa.

Tokugawa smiles happily.

> who
12 players.
Sah [ Ma: 8 ] Koy, the super amazing Sahuagin.
Hum [ Triat Weaver ] Cordir: Lady Stormreaver, Patroness of Bards
Hum [ Greater God ] Tokugawa.
Elf [ Wa:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Nicholai- Lost Ancient Kindred Shadow
Elf [ Ma:17 ] Rhyvn, Little Sister. Pickle Jumper. +Shiny Things
Dwa [ Cl:17 Wa:15 ] Pie mumbles "No, I would not like a slice..."
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30 ] Edgar Figaro - Harbinger of the Hunt -
Gno [ Lesser Goddess ] Katrana is Snowman Hunting with Hunter Stark
Dwa [ Bard: 13 12 9 ] Smudge the Dwarf
Elf [ Bard: 30 30 30 ] Aoide Mathwin: Ebon Bardling|Triat Master (HUNT)
Hum [ Ra:30 Th:30 Ma:30 ] Belsambar: Mercenary of the Snow (Tm) -=SuicideMage=-
Elf [ Ma:22 Ra:20 ] Ghazkull Mahsong, Heartbringer. Fate/Almond.

Pie gossips (in common), 'Thank you.'.

Katrana grins evilly at you.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'all these Imms! Yikes!'.

Smudge says (in common), ‘I would like to sing you my own version of a well-known Christmas Classic: "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"'.
Smudge coughs.

Ghazkull enthusiastically cheers Smudge to victory.

Smudge says (in common), 'You know Oook and Cadee and Whistler and Rhpas'dy,'.
Smudge says (in common), 'Eathor and Aoide and Gheorghe and Sami,'.
Smudge says (in common), 'But do you recall?'.
Smudge says (in common), 'The most famous bar-rd of all?'.

Smudge says (in common), 'Kirith the Sexy Love Bard (Love Bard)'.
Smudge says (in common), 'Had a tuba oh so loud (like a foghorn)'.

Cordir blinks.
Katrana laughs.

Smudge says (in common), 'And if you ever saw it (saw it)'.
Smudge says (in common), 'You would say he's quite endowed (like a trust fund)'.
Smudge says (in common), 'All of the other bar-rds (bar-rds)'.

Katrana throws back her head and cackles with insane glee!

Smudge says (in common), 'Used to laugh and call him names (like Tom Heasley)'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), '*LOL*'.

Katrana utters the words, 'cure mute'.
Tokugawa frowns at what Katrana did.

Smudge says (in common), 'They never let poor Kirith (Kirith)'.

Smudge says (in common), 'Join in any bardic games (like a talent show)'.

Belsambar snickers softly.

Smudge says (in common), 'Then one quiet winter night'.
Smudge says (in common), 'Edgar came to say (wah, wah, wah)'.
Smudge says (in common), 'Kirith with your tuba strong'.
Smudge says (in common), 'Come and show me why I'm wrong'.

Smudge says (in common), 'Then Kirith played his tuba (tuba)'.
Smudge says (in common), 'How he played it up a storm (Like Katrina)'.
Smudge says (in common), 'But Kirith the Sexy Love Bard (Love Bard)'.
Smudge says (in common), 'Found he couldn't quite perform. (I swear this never happens.)'.

Smudge bows deeply.
Someone enthusiastically cheers Smudge to victory.

Aoide giggles.
Aoide enthusiastically cheers Smudge to victory.

Someone says (in elven), 'BRAVO!'.

You clap your hands together.

Belsambar says (in common), 'well done'.

Smudge tries to break dance, but nearly breaks his neck!

Tokugawa snickers softly.

You say (in common), 'very good!'.

Katrana claps at Smudge's performance.

Someone gives Smudge some gold.

Katrana says, 'Yay!'.
Katrana showers Smudge with confetti!

Smudge is so excited that he cheers just for the hell of it.
Smudge thanks someone heartily.

Cordir ponders a moment.

Belsambar gives the dragon scroll to Smudge.

Cordir says, ‘I have to take umbrage with your opening statement, however...'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'you ok?'.

Tokugawa says, 'umbrage!'.

Cordir says, 'and truly, it threw me off the entire composition.'.

Cordir nods in recognition to Tokugawa.

Aoide says (in common), '(good word!)'.

Cordir says, 'umbrage.'.

Smudge raises an eyebrow.

Belsambar tells you (in common), 'oh, I'm fine, watching the bard 'performance;'.

Smudge says (in common), 'Did I leave someone in particular out?'.

Cordir says, 'MY bard is the greatest bard of all.'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), '*nods slowly*'.

Cordir beams a smile at Aoide.

Aoide smiles happily.
Aoide looks down at her feet, blushing.
Aoide says (in common), ‘I did get a mention!'.

Smudge nods in recognition to Aoide.

Aoide says (in common), 'and if this is what it means to be a famous bard'.
Aoide waves her hand in the direction of Smudge's fading words.

Aoide says (in common), 'perhaps I'm pleased with the omission'.
Aoide smirks.

Smudge winks at Aoide.

Katrana giggles Wyldly.

Cordir smiles a bit and nods.

Belsambar throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Someone enthusiastically cheers Smudge to victory.

Someone gossips (in elven), 'Congrats Smudge!'.
Belsambar gossips (in common), 'Congrats Smudge on level 10, just another 200k to go for the next one (Suicide Mage style...)'.

Tokugawa says, 'Congrats'.

You tell Nicholai (in common), 'thank you for the escort!'.

Nicholai tells you (in elven), 'You're welcome'.

Tokugawa gossips, 'anyone have snow for Darklaw's avatar?'.

Katrana says, 'Now to see if I can't walk my way back to my temple...I'm getting crazy!'.

Someone leaves west.

Tokugawa gossips, 'meet you there and I will feed it.'.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'why are you pink? :)'.

Cordir says, 'congratulations, on your Triat of Ascensions.'.

Tokugawa beams a smile at Nicholai.

Nicholai nods in recognition to Tokugawa.

Smudge says (in common), 'As payment, Patroness...'.

Cordir arches an eyebrow inquisitively.

Smudge gets a handful of white snow from bag made from wild turkey hide.
Smudge gets a handful of crystalline snow from bag made from wild turkey hide.
Smudge gets a handful of crystalline snow from bag made from wild turkey hide.
Smudge gives a handful of crystalline snow to Cordir.

Smudge gives a handful of crystalline snow to Cordir.
Smudge gives a handful of white snow to Cordir.

Smudge bows deeply.

Tokugawa vanishes.

Cordir thanks Smudge heartily.

Smudge nods in recognition to Cordir.

Cordir says, ‘I shall treasure it until such time as it melts.'.

Aoide laughs.

Pie snickers softly.
Belsambar snickers softly.

Belsambar tells you (in common), 'drow high priestess'.

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'Pink aura bels?'.
Ghazkull says (in elven), 'wanted to be different?'.

You say (in common), 'the other day he was a girl.'.
You wink suggestively.

Ghazkull snickers softly.
Ghazkull nods.

Ghazkull says (in elven), 'anyway'.
Ghazkull says (in elven), 'the Outworld calls'.
Ghazkull waves happily.
Ghazkull bows before Cordir.

Belsambar waves happily.

Cordir eats a handful of white snow.
Cordir eats a handful of crystalline snow.
Cordir eats a handful of crystalline snow.
Cordir eats a handful of brown snow.
Cordir utters the words, 'dispel magic'.

Cordir's backfist scratches Belsambar.
Belsambar's pierce decimates Cordir.

Belsambar snickers softly.

You tell Belsambar (in common), 'what did you do!'.

Belsambar tells you (in common), ‘I think me being in pink affronted her sensibilities :P'.

Cordir looks at Aoide.
Cordir says, 'you are looking quite ... elaborate.'.

You say (in common), ‘I think I have almost everything done.'.
You say (in common), 'except for one thing.'.

Rhyvn points to her to do list, and the highlighted item.

Belsambar raises an eyebrow.
Belsambar leans over and looks at the highlighting.

You say (in common), 'it says, Thank you Teacher for being amazing.'.

Belsambar grins mischeviously.
Belsambar hugs you.

You hug him.

Belsambar says (in common), 'thank you for being a wonderful student'.

Rhyvn leans up on her tip toes.
Rhyvn plants a shy kiss on Belsambar's cheek.

You say (in common), 'I'm sorry that I don't have any worldly goods, so that will have to do.'.

Belsambar hugs you.

You say (in common), 'although I have been looking for weeks and weeks.'.

You hug him.

Belsambar says (in common), 'thank you, it's quite alright'.
Belsambar chuckles, evidently amused.
Belsambar says (in common), 'That means more than any item could'.


Haunted


The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
A copy of the TFC Daily News lies here.
(Invis) (Dark Purple Aura) (*Enemy*) Nicholai is here.
(Invis) (Dark Cyan Aura) Linkin is here.
(Dark Cyan Aura) Teva is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.

Nicholai smiles happily.

Samiyah touches her hand to her forehead, her lips, and her heart in a tribal gesture of respect.

You say (in common), 'greetings, all'.

Linkin bows before you.

Teva says (in common), 'yo'.

Samiyah touches her hand to her forehead, her lips, and her heart in a tribal gesture of respect.

Linkin says (in common), 'hows the snow hunting Sami?'.

You say (in common), 'it goes...'.
You say (in common), 'need more, though...'.

Samiyah rubs her aching eye.

You say (in common), 'off I go.'.

The intersection of two wide tunnels
[Exits: north east south west]
(Translucent) A ghost seeks justice here.

> l ghost
Seeking vengeance for the grisly murder of its previous incarnation, the
ghost tirelessly searches for its prey. If it's you, it's best you flee
now... If it's not, thank the gods!
The ghost of a Dwarven Warrior is in perfect health.

### Samiyah tells the group (in common), '.. no.. it's wrong to use spirits that way..'

> c haunt venom
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You try to twist the target of the ghost of a Dwarven Warrior's vengeance.
The ghost of a Dwarven Warrior seems to have a new purpose in undeath.

The ghost of a Dwarven Warrior leaves east.

Dwarvenhold Mines
[Exits: east south west]
(Translucent) A ghost seeks justice here.

> c haunt venom
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You try to twist the target of the ghost of a duergar footsoldier's vengeance.
The ghost of a duergar footsoldier seems to have a new purpose in undeath.
The ghost of a duergar footsoldier leaves east.

Dwarvenhold Mines
[Exits: east west]
(Translucent) A ghost seeks justice here.

###Samiyah tells the group (in common), '.. stop!'.

> c haunt venom
You make the gesture necessary to invoke your spell.
You try to twist the target of the ghost of a Dwarven Warrior's vengeance.
The ghost of a Dwarven Warrior seems to have a new purpose in undeath.

The ghost of a Dwarven Warrior sighs loudly.
The ghost of a Dwarven Warrior says, 'My prey is gone!!'.

(Hours later)

Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

You tell Venom (in common), '.. what did you do to me?'.

Venom tells you (in common), ‘I have done nothing.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'yes, you did! What did you do to me?'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Sand-Goat, you have finally spent too much time in the desert heat'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'When you attacked me... I tried not to cast that spell, and ... I heard your voice in my head telling me I had to.'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'What did you do, Al'Shaitan?'.

You smile at it.
A songbird smiles at you.

Venom tells you (in common), 'As I have told you once, I have done nothing and I do not lie.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'If you are hearing things, perhaps you should seek out your village medicine man.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*frowning, her voice tentative* It doesn't sound like HIS voice... it sounds like yours... ever since we fought at Took'.

Venom tells you (in common), '*huffs a sigh of irritation* Fine Bard, I uh.. cast a powerful Lich spell on you, okay?'.

You tell Venom (in common), '.... You are mocking me, then. I see. '.
You tell Venom (in common), 'that was such a bad trickery, even I can see through it.'.

Venom tells you (in common), '*flatly* My how you've grown wise....'.

You tell Venom (in common), '... *quietly admits* .. no, I am not wise, and probably won't ever be... but Nicholai says I am stronger than I know...'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'That could be a reflection of how little you know, rather than how strong you are.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*ponders a moment* I hope to be as wise as he, some day. Though I am not very sure how I feel about him being your Maker. '.

You tell Venom (in common), ‘I will not let it change how I feel towards him, no matter what Seraph says.'.

Venom tells you (in common), ‘I can assure you that your feelings on the matter are of utmost concern.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*sighs quietly* it almost seemed as if we could be polite in wanting to kill each other for a little while there.'.

Venom tells you (in common), ‘I am always polite.'.

You tell Venom (in common), ‘I hate you. You hate me. You want my phylactery. I want to keep you from gaining power. Around and around we go.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Your phylactery?'.
Venom tells you (in common), 'Since when, may I ask, Madam, is that YOUR phylactery?'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'well, it's mine, in that I am keeping it safe, until I can find a way to destroy it. Which I am trying to do, I assure you.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'You did not answer my question...'.
Venom tells you (in common), 'As I asked... Since when?'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*frowns* Since... I ... it.. I just keep it... '.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Since your dreams began, you mean.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '... no...'.
You tell Venom (in common), 'how do you know about them?'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Because I AM the Lich!'.

Venom tells you (in common), ‘I made that phylactery with my own two hands'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*haltingly* no, you aren't... He is...'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Oh how little you know, poor goat.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '*retorts with irritation* I know more than you do, Mister I have a Plan B, None of you should know who I am, can't remember anything'.

Venom tells you (in common), '*chuckles to himself* yes... I can't remember aaaaanything'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'You ... *she pauses and replays your words and tone* '.

Venom tells you (in common), 'The key to staying one step ahead, is convincing your enemy that you are one step behind'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'You keep thinking that I am stupid. I am only inexperienced in the world. I am not unintelligent.'.

Linkin gossips (in common), 'dont feed the animals Venom'.

Venom gossips (in common), ‘I love animals, they're delicious.'.

You tell Venom (in common), '.. I don't think you DID make the phylactery.'.

Venom tells you (in common), ‘I don't care what you think...'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'otherwise, why didn't you just make another, when I've had it all this time'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'An excellent question and since you have no answer, you should just assume'.

You tell Venom (in common), ‘I think that Mayhem made the phylactery and you just stole it.'.
You tell Venom (in common), 'and that's why he doesn't want you to have it.'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Oh, you're so clever! You should have been a cityguard!'.

You tell Venom (in common), ‘I am a better keeper for it.'.

Venom tells you (in common), ‘I agree... You should hang on to it'.

You tell Venom (in common), 'Yes. I will.'.

The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
A copy of the TFC Daily News lies here.
(Dark Purple Aura) (*Enemy*) Soulcrush is here.
(Dark Purple Aura) (*Enemy*) Venom is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.

Venom looks at you.

<< Everything goes dark...>>

The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
A copy of the TFC Daily News lies here.
(Moderate magic) The vibrant chrysoberyl amulet lies here.
(Moderate magic) The curious golden bracelet lies here.
(Moderate magic) The antique sea shell amulet lies here.
(Moderate magic) The old alexandrite amulet lies here.
A jade disc lies forgotten on the floor.
(White Aura) The newsboy stands here selling newspapers.

Belsambar sits down and thinks deeply.
Belsambar says (in common), 'that doesn't look like sleeping'.

Belsambar looks at you.

Belsambar stops using a short sword.
Belsambar holds the pointy guardian staff in his hands.

Belsambar pokes Samiyah with the staff.

Belsambar mumbles to himself.

<< Everything goes dark...>>

Linkin says (in common), 'isnt there goblins between there and ofcol also behind the door?'.

Tikruul says (in common), 'undead ones I think'.
Tikruul says (in common), 'not many other places have goblins at all'.

Linkin says (in common), 'umm have you asked Sami?'.

Tikruul says (in common), 'goblin slaves...goblin guards...goblin soldiers....'.

Tikruul looks at you.
Tikruul says (in common), ‘I don't think she's home'.

Linkin snickers softly.

Linkin sacrifices a wide scarab cuff bracelet of opal to Boromir.
Linkin sacrifices a small iron shield to Boromir.
Linkin sacrifices a scimitar to Boromir.

Salathis waves his hand in front of Samiyahs face.
Salathis says (in common), 'seems not'.

Tikruul says (in common), 'Belsambaring?'.

Linkin waves his hand in front of Samiyah's face.

Salathis chuckles, evidently amused.

Linkin nods.
Linkin nods.
Linkin says (in common), 'ITS SPREADING!!'.

Salathis throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Linkin says (in common), 'they go into a zombie like phase'.
Linkin points at you accusingly.

Salathis grins evilly.

Linkin says (in common), 'unresposive'.

Salathis nods.
Salathis nods.

Linkin says (in common), 'unrepsonsive'.

Linkin says (in common), 'umm'.

Tikruul says (in common), 'Uhhh...Un-re-spon-seeve?'.
Tikruul says (in common), 'unresponsitive.'.
Tikruul coughs.

Tikruul shimmers in the light as he ruffles his feathers.
Tikruul preens his feathers.
Tikruul preens his feathers.

<< Everything goes dark...>>

Mish smiles happily.
Mish says, 'Your debt has been settled, Venom'.

Venom looks at you.
Venom leaves up.

You blink.
You tell Venom (in common), '*blinks* ..*confused*.. What did you do ?'.

Venom tells you (in common), 'Excuse me?'.
Venom tells you (in common), 'You, young meddler, are losing your mind'.

You tell Venom (in common), '... well... that wouldn't be the first time...'.

A Peaceful Glade in the Deepwood
[Exits: north east south west]

You tell Venom (in common), '*mumbles softly, not realizing she speaks* it's so heavy..'.

Venom tells you (in common), '*grin*'.