Archmobs are Mobs with additional capabilities that tend to make them more powerful and dangerous than the run of the mill mob. They come in all three magic class variations, and can be VERY DANGEROUS, especially when hunting!
Player Provided Information
Arch Mob Spells
This special class of mobs have a number of special tricks in their arsenals. See below for a list of arch spells.
- Inversion: This spell will cause any damage that YOU deal the mob, to heal it.
- Permutation: This spell will cause the mob to switch hit points with you. This is a spell it usually casts right when its about to die...
- Hushed Cast: This spell allows the mob to cast in Quiet or Silence.
- Echo: This allows the mob to cast its next few spells twice in one round.
- Reaffix Engagement: This allows the mob to force you (or one of your group members!) to attack another player or mob in the room.