|Type||Evil only (30-50)|
Area Lore/Back Story
Player Provided Information
In November 2013, I traveled to the Black Shrine with Cresom and Korran. This was probably a bigger group than was entirely necessary. My task was to map and document the zone as clearly as possible. This is the results of that mission. Samiyah (talk) 08:19, 19 February 2014 (MST)
Directions: Go to Midgaard and obtain the key from the Sextant in the Park Cafe. Go to Midgaard Graveyard; you will need the key for the second door. From the second gate in the graveyard (the one that is locked and requires a key and cannot be picked), go SESS / ope E / E S S / Open S / S to the Chapel. The Evil Shrine is to the east. Neutral is to the South. Good is to the West.
Stated Level: 30-50. Taking more than one level 50 makes this zone much more easily traversed.
Actual Level: 40-50
Aggressive Mobs? : All mobs in the zone are Evil and Aggressive
Arch Mobs?: There are no Arch Mobs
Shoppies: There are no shopkeepers
- Blade of Furor (Dark Lord): Evil/Inventory/Anti-Good/Anti-Neutral: 1-9 +10 HP, +1 Dex
- Amulet of Light (Dark Lord): Good/Anti-Evil/Anti-Neutral: AC 6 +10 HP, +10 Mana
- Amulet of Turmoil (Dark Lord): Evil/Anti-Good/Anti-Neutral: Ac 2, +10 HP, +10 Mana, +20 UNKNOWN
- Ring of Pandemonium (Shadow Giant): Evil/Anti-Good/Anti-Neutral: AC 2, +3 hit, -1 Wis, -1 int
- Sword of Darkness (Assassins): Evil/Anti-Good/Anti-Neutral: 3-8
- The Dark Lord
- the skulk
- an assassin
- a shadow giant
No Exits / Traps: There are 10 no exit rooms "Lost in the Shadows". One on level 1, 4 on level 2, 4 on level 3
Lockable Rooms?: There are no lockable rooms that have no other exit.
Locked Doors?: The door to the second level is locked.
Keys to Doors?: The key is to the second floor is found on the Shadow Giant: "A skull topped key"
Safe Rooms: There are no safe rooms.
The Black Shrine is accessible from the Midgaard Graveyard chapel.