Court of Justice
|The Court of Justice|
|Holy Symbol||The Symbol of Justice|
|Future Immortal Followers||Simon|
Temple Key: a gavel
Temple Altar: This simple stone altar holds the ceremonial tools of the court.
Look Altar: Set into the front of the altar is a plaque.
Following Description / FINFO:
The Laws of Cerebus:
Seek inner peace through an understanding of Justice. No grouping with Evil players. Player killing is only allowed in retaliation to injustice. Help followers of Justice, and Good in general. Have Fun!
(As provided by Natilena, as of August 7, 1997,)
Aangel, Angua, Asgard, Ashlon, Athena, Aurora, Azim, Baldor, Bandar, Belgarion, Bishop, Celina, Clue, Collosus, Conan, Coosh, Craige, Cygnus, Dakath, Davian, DeFrag, Deedlit, Dodge, Drain, Drakor, dulac, Dunatis, Electa, Eriadin, Erond, Exparrot, Ezekiel, Ferelant, Fitz, Frank, Fweep, Galadarain, Guido, Kawkeye, Holden, Imajica, Jaator, Jean, Jules, Justine, Kieran, Kilgore, Komono, Krill, Kwan, Kylie, Kymlaar, Lowbacca, Lysanthir, Magic, Malvolent, McKnight, Minaur, Mix, Nadine, Natilena, Nemesis, Noboru, Nurret, Oghma, Oiolosse, Oiomures, Osiris, Poacher, Polarbear, Poli, Preacher, Rashidi, Rembrandt, Reznor, Rigel, Ryu, SeaBreeze, Sed, Seroth, Serra, Shay, Sigurd, Sirk, Sly, Sorren, Soulscream, Stempy, Stress, Styles, Syrinx, Talon, Tavi, Tigris, Torrin, Trylir, Twotone, Tyb, Tyroid, Valtonen, Vanessa, Vesna, Wayne, XerJarnol, Xyricyde, Zypdqmuch, Yarik, Zazoo, Zatkath, Ztormbringer
Additional members who were not active at the time of the above list or left the following.
Snipe, Claus, Nobody, Davenar, Plato, Azel, Pagan, Tim, Zot, Caelin, Iselor, Hedonist, Rostov, Maul, Garron, Phyrewyre, Aftern, Tokugawa, Sanctum, Rathka, Elrandir, Karthas, Darkwolf, Weezah, Sandtiger, Aldur, Sakuma, Corbin, Gorbash, Madmax, Drizzle, Drizzt, Gatharin, Gernoul, Brutus, Smelterhead, Jareth, mars, Harriel, Karthas, Slayn, Starfile, Hoggle, Leshrach, Serk, Roth, Katydid, Grayghost, Accalla, Arkin, Jabber, Hirlas, Link, Turin, Terminator, Bonehead, Monty, Jarhold, Legion, Kalana, America, Orome, Yoda, Badrock, Fenris, Torc, Jedyey, Glygoth, Elihu, Knicknack, Fritz, Zarous, Aladin, Dirg, Aaack, Daris, Kater, Eldrich, Barakas, Mindbender, Helmcrusher, Gunslinger, Solo, Emaleth, William, Straight, Sargon, Hurler, Timonous, Havosis, Azcar, Sneeky, Possum, Kinky, Lance, Kahlana, Sajkald, Anrol, Effulasi, Qizara, Farseer, Brook, Drakenmoore, Guld, Lilydid, Schietar, Drakmar, Macbeth, Churl, Foolkiller, Laisha, Armath, Rage, Wolfman, Xanthese, Demonspawn, Sohcahtoa, Gabriel, Draegen, Nika, Sailormoon, Shivan, Shenza, Belmvor
Requirements for Entry
(Information per Natilena)
To join the Court, you had to answer the following minimum questions (sometimes there were others, but these were the most important.):
1) Are you ready to join the fight against evil?
2) Are you prepared to PK if neccessary?
3) Is bowling a sport?
4) Can you dance?
- The first mortal to join the Court was Preacher. (Info provided by Natilena)
- Cerebus's official language was Orc. (Info provided by Natilena)
- Cerebus had an unwritten rule that all of his followers were to remove their head covering upon entering the Temple... the one exception being Natilena.
- The List of Offenders and Suspects (Assumed that these are folks who attacked the Court - info provided by Natilena, as of August 1997): Airwalk, Amin, Zloty, Sldkglie, Weaselboy, Vigile, Vlaedimir, Vulcan, Tsunami, Titian, Toadpain, Todai, Toronoga, Thomas, Styx, Suffer, Solaris, Sizzler, Shazam, Sacre, Sarelk, Scipio, Scum, Rumor, Romulus, Quaalude, Rai, Raja, Plefus, Ozious, Pantera, Omadan, Osious, Noodles, Never, Nihil, Mustaine, Monk, Miro, Medea, Magapac, Magwai, Liam, Lorel, Kimo, Kocaine, Kokaine, Kail, Jedi, Jimieipop, Jimmieipop, Jan, Immagine, Hideyoshi, Gengis, Gorkav, Fui, Furious, Furnock, Felon, Exarkun, Elistrae, Drakai, doroth, Dissension, Darlelk, Darkside, Cypher, Dacryphil, Daedolon, Daelin, Blinkey, Beth, Beavis, Bali, Balto, Bandai, Assimez, Aniamal, Aqualung
- Molo gossips, 'The Court was the first following to issue a bounty for my head when I was a mortal.'.
- Wayback Machine record of following website: Court of Justice