DARKNESS!! Have you gone blind? No - giving your eyes a moment to adjust to the lighting, you realize that the temple of the Foolkiller is not dark, but neither is it brightly lit. A faint blue light shines from the top of each wall, illuminating words, scriptures and pictures that draw your eyes and tantalize your mind. Above, you see moonlight streaming down over all, yet wasn't it daytime when you entered here? Under you, a luxuriously carpeted floor crawls out to each corner of the room, the color of the carpet is indistinguishable, yet the carpet itself reflects the blue light from the walls in such a way that it appears a fine mist rises from the floor. The walls appear to be dark and foreboding, yet the give off a nourishing warmth and feel that removes your cares from your soul. You see various furnishings selectively placed around the room for your comfort and enjoyment. It is obvious that the owner of this temple regards this as a place of sanctuary and learning.
(Blue Aura) An Orb containing the All-Seeing Eye of Eternity floating within sits on a marble pedestal in the center of the room.
Holy Symbol: the Trinity's Symbol of Trust
Long Description: The Trinity's Symbol of Trust lies here.
This symbol tells you you are now a trusted member of the Cosmic Trinity. Looking upon it you see it has no distinguishable form, but seems to mold itself into something your mind can comprehend. There are 3 colored dots on it. YELLOW: The Order of Infinity GREEN: The Order of Eternity BLACK: The Order of Oblivion. If you wear this you know you have earned. For only those who quest for this symbol are allowed to wear it.
You turn your gaze upon the Eye of Eternity and your mind starts to burn, your eyes begin to tear, and your heart begins to pound. You see places that exist, have existed and will exist, hear words being spoken that have yet to be spoken, see lives that have passed and that have yet to be, and see your own life flash before you in an instant. For The Eye of Eternity tells you the past, the present and the future of all things - yet its power is so great that the mortal mind can only comprehend the barest fraction of what the eye tells you. To look too long into its depths can drive a mortal mad - so look quickly or madness will be your gift.
You turn your gaze to this wall, and the pale blue light brightens to soft white light, clearly illuminating the words written here...
RULES OF THE COSMIC TRINITY:
There are some general rules you are expected to follow, outside of the rules of the 3 Orders. These are as follows....
1) OBEY THE RULES OF TFC. These rules supercede any I may lay down, and must be obeyed WITHOUT question. Any deviance will result in punishment. You are expected to lead by example, to educate others on cosmic harmony. This cannot be done if you break rules. So obey them.
2) HAVE FUN. In this aspect Foolkiller will be very active. Quests, trivia, jokes and gags are all a part of fun. So have fun with your fellow followers and spread that sense of enjoyment to others.
3) EQUIPMENT. If you get equipment you think is good for others, give it to Foolkiller and he will pass it on. Share the wealth as it were, so all may be as strong as you.
4) OBEY THE LEADERS. Each Order has a leader. When Foolkiller is not on they are to be obeyed as tho the orders come from him. The chain of command is as follows. 1) Foolkiller 2) Leader of the Order of Eternity 3) Leader of the Order of Infinity 4) Leader of the Order of Oblivion. This is the chain of command and it must be respected.
5) LEVELLING. When Foolkiller is on he will make every attempt to level with you, but it is not required. If you desire to level yourself, it is suggested you put together a levelling set of your own. If you desire to level with Foolkiller he will be happy to do so. Do not limit yourself by being dependant on Foolkiller for levels tho.
As you look upon this wall, the blue light brightens to a pale white light, allowing you to clearly read the words on this wall.
THE COSMIC TRINITY:
There are 3 forces in the universe, Infinity, Eternity and Oblivion. These forces make up the very fabric of what is. Those interested in joining accept that good, evil and neutrality exist, that they cannot be eradicated otherwise cosmic chaos ensues. If you choose to join, you will be attempting to eradicate the main cause of chaos in the universe - the ways of the fool. Foolkiller is the Avatar of all three cosmic forces, embodying the best qualities of each. If you choose to follow him, you must first understand what a fool is;
1) A fool is someone who does not learn from mistakes. Errors happen to all, but learning from those errors is key to avoiding the path of the fool. If you will not learn you are foolish.
2) A fool is also someone who stands on the efforts of others. If someone else did the work and you take the credit, you are a fool. Others efforts and abilities must be respected for Harmony to occur.
3) A fool is also someone who inflicts senseless violence or pain for momentary personal pleasure or gain. Those who do this are the quintessential fools. To hurt someone just for a moment's gratification is an abuse of the cosmic trinity and will not be tolerated.
4) Finally, A fool is one who recognizes they have power over something or someone, then uses that power to taunt humiliate and otherwise destroy the self-esteem of others. The true path to becoming great is by knowing you have power yet not excercising it. Those who have power yet flaunt it in the face of others are engaging in destruction of self-esteem and confidence, without which one cannot exist. Anyone engaged in taunts or other methods meant to destroy other's self-esteem is a fool.
As your gaze passes over this wall, the faint blue light brightens to a soft white light, clearly illuminating the wall. You see 3 tablets etched into the wall, each tablet drawing your eyes to it, inviting you to read their contents.
As you turn your gaze upon this wall, the faint blue light brightens into a soft white light, readily illuminating the wall. In the middle of the wall is the portal to the outside world, but framing the portal is 4 images - the images depict the 4 individuals that are closer to Foolkiller than any others, mortal or Immortal.
As you turn your gaze upon the ceiling of the temple, you realize you look upon a skylight. You see the sunlight or the moonlight above, but you also see the the skylight turns all light streaming into the temple a pale blue, illuminating the area you stand in. The light is comforting and loving, inviting you to join the following of the Foolkiller and live in the peacefulness of the light and harmony forever.
The floor of the temple is covered in a mist. Or is it? Looking closer you see the temple is instead carpeted by something unknown. It reflects the color of the light streaming in, yet also gives off a feeling the floor is covered by a mist or fog. You feel slightly uneasy, yet you know that you are safe in here.
The caption you see reads "Xaviera, Foolkiller's beloved wife and companion." The image depicts her standing with her hands on her hips, her beaming smile and radiant eyes glistening in the light. Clad in jet black velvet leather from head to toe with thigh high spike heeled boots - the image depicts her in all her radiant beauty and sensuousness.
Look 2.picture picture2
The caption you see reads "Tokugawa, Foolkiller's closest friend and adventuring partner." He is clad in tanned leather, with his weapons at the ready. His eyes look sharp and alert, yet it is obvious that he is not young, nor has he been for some time. The image depicts a man that has seen the evils of the world yet still has the hope that life will endure.
Look 3.picture picture3
The caption you see reads "Syrinx, Foolkiller's adventuring partner and friend." You are surprised at the power emanating from this image - an image of a man encased in leather armor from head to toe, with powerful weapons adorning his body. His face is unrecognizable, yet it seems familiar to you somehow. The image depicts a man who has endured all the world had to offer yet still can find a way to joke about it.
Look 4.picture picture4
The caption you see reads "Jaator, without whom Foolkiller's ascension to godhood would not have been possible." The image shows him fighting a minotaur guard while eating some steak at the same time. Clad in bright leather, with weapons and containers fairly littering his body, the image depicts an elf of surprising wisdom and intelligence.
Look tablet 1.tablet tablet1
As you pass your eyes over this tablet, a voice fills your mind. The voice is happy and cheerful, and makes you feel safe and secure. 'Tis the voice of Infinity that you hear, as he explains to you the tenets of the Order of Infinity......If you choose to join this order, young one - you will be part of the great expansion of life and light. Those who choose to emulate me in their lives choose to adopt a way of life that is peaceful and strives for coexistence with all. As a follower of Infinity, you can expect from my Avatar, Foolkiller, to receive material and moral support always, as well as the protection. The taking of life is repugnant to you, but you are expected to defend yourself. Life is the single greatest gift the cosmos can bestow upon anyone, and it must be protected - yours included. Having said this, you are now ready to hear the rules for following the Order of Infinity.....
1. BE KIND TO ALL - Infinity is the way of happiness and heart. Show all others you have these qualities and lead by example. Even evils can respond to kindness in many ways.
2. DO NOT KILL. Life cannot be restored once taken. Even reincarnated the victim is not the same. Be careful what you destroy because it cannot be restored. If you are attacked you may fight, but it is preferred you consider the sanctity of life before all else and save your own.
3. LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS. You are mortal - mortals make mistakes. Accept that, learn from them, and try not to repeat them. If you learn from your errors you will be a true follower of Infinity.
Look tablet 2.tablet tablet2
As you pass your eyes over this tablet, a voice fills your mind. The voice is solemn yet warm, and makes you feel unsure yet safe. 'Tis the voice of Eternity that you hear, as he explains to you the tenets of the Order of Eternity...... If you choose to join this order, young one - you will be part of the great search for knowledge and truth. Those who choose to emulate me in their lives choose to adopt a way of life that is dedicated to knowledge and wisdom. As a follower of Eternity, you can expect from my Avatar, Foolkiller, to receive material and moral support always, as well as
protection. The taking of life is acceptable to you, but only if you feel it necessary, Knowledge is the single greatest power the cosmos can bestow upon anyone, and it must be protected and shared. Having said this, you are now ready to hear the rules for following the Order of Eternity.....
1) LEARN. To follow Eternity means you desire knowledge. Identify for anyone, use info skills, ask questions, explore, anything you can think of to increase your knowledge and wisdom.
2) SHARE. Your knowledge does the rest of the orders no good if kept only to you. If you have a chance to pass on what you have learned - do so. Educate others always. You may pass on what you have learned to others outside the following so long as the knowledge is not damaging.
3) USE YOUR POWER WISELY. Knowledge is power. Your power can be used to kill if need be. You may not kill with impunity. You may kill if attacked, or if you see someone else BEING attacked. Otherwise you must ask permission from Foolkiller or the leader of the Order of Eternity.
Look tablet 3.tablet tablet3
As you pass your eyes over this tablet, a voice fills your mind. The voice is deep and dark, and makes you feel scared and alone. 'Tis the voice of Oblivion that you hear, as he explains to you the tenets of the Order of Oblivion...... If you choose to join this order, young one - you will be part of chaos and destruction. Those who choose to emulate me in their lives choose to adopt a way of life that will put an end to foolishness. As a follower of Oblivion, you can expect from my Avatar, Foolkiller, to receive material and moral support always, as far as protection goes, if necessary he will protect you but you are largely expected to protect yourself.. The taking of life is expected of you, but ONLY those who kill. Killing is considered the greatest act of foolishness, and hence only those who kill others are slated to die themselves. If you kill, expect to be killed. Actions have Consequences. Having said this, you are now ready to hear the rules for the Order of Oblivion.....
1) KILL. You are expected to kill only those who kill others. You are not allowed to kill with impunity, but you are allowed to kill those who commit murder. Death is a Fool's Reward, remember - so reward those fools who kill with the penalty of their actions.
2) ANNOY. Those who do not kill but are fools anyways must be taught the lessons of their ways. Since Actions have Consequences, those who act in foolish or irrational manners must be taught their actions can results in others doing things to them. If they do not kill they will be annoyed, pestered, bothered.
3) SUPPORT YOURSELF. As someone who has chosen the path of Oblivion, you will be expected to largely support yourself. While Foolkiller will assist where he can, do not count on him. You should be able to support yourself well from the kills you make, with the understanding that any excess spoils go to the following at large.