From TFCWiki - The Final Challenge MUD's Player Information Resource
(Redirected from Mutant Zone)
|Type||Standard EXP Zone|
Area Lore/Back Story
- Mutant Area was installed for a period of two weeks, for Vale's Triat Mastery Quest. The zone was installed by Natilena on December 23rd, 2011, and was removed on January 15th, 2012. Although it was not part of his Triat Mastery Quest, Ink asked for permission to complete Vale's task (map and clear the zone) and this was granted.
- The zone was re-installed for a period of two weeks, for Ghazkull's Triat Mastery Quest. The zone was installed by Tokugawa on September 12th, 2015 and was removed on September 27th.
- Mutant Area is referenced in the Library of Tier Sh'Halen as it was one of Cordir's favorite places to EXP as a low level character.
- Mutant Area was more commonly known as 'Mutants' or 'Mutants Zone'
Player Provided Information
- Mutant Area was to the south of Hovelton, and was generally the leveling spot for new halflings. Because of its EXP-friendly design, it became a spot of choice for many players, no matter what race their character was.