|Retired||Fall of 1997|
|Immorted||Between 1995 - 1996|
Ozmo's Immortal Profile/Bio
(Taken from the TFC Website Archives)
Though expected to do great deeds by his parents, Ozmo was run out of Malenest at a young age and abandoned in the Bazaar. Raised by rogues, gypsies, and entertainers, he quickly adapted to a life in the shadows, grabbing profit and favor whenever possible, and slowly learning small feats of magic and chicanery.
After graduating from the Mud School, following the path of a mage, and later as a thief, Ozmo left a trail of mischief across TFC, serving under four brilliant immortals: Oxide, Ginny, Kim, and Syla. Under their tutilage he was able to formulate some important life philosophy, which he will gladly share for the improvement of the mud as a whole:
- Be flexible. If you can't give, yield, or adapt, yer burnt.
- Information = power = profit = happiness. Simple linear equation, no complications.
- Think for yourself, schmuck! Self-sufficiency is important, you can't always count on help.
- Do unto others as they've done unto you, unless they're much bigger, in which case, get someone else to do the dirty work.
- Don't lick toads. Nobody respects it, no matter how good they taste!