From TFCWiki - The Final Challenge MUD's Player Information Resource
|Installed||May 16, 2016|
Area Lore/Back Story
The Boneyard was once known as Brookside Memorial, a burial ground for the richest of the rich, but the mysterious curse that was laid upon it has stripped away any hint of its past glory and stateliness. More than one adventurer has attempted to purify the grounds and failed, and what horrors lurk there, none can say -- for no one who enters, ever leaves.
The Boneyard is the twelfth zone written by Cordir.
Area Development Timeline
- Area proposal made on July 17, 2015.
- Area was greenlighted/approved for writing on August 6, 2015.
- Bug with short integers discovered on August 22, affecting all exits above a specific vnum. Tynian to the rescue!
- Second Test Port Walkthrough by Author on September 28th, 2015.
- Area was submitted for Area Coordinator Review on November 9th, 2015.
- Area Coordinators provide feedback on issue with mob descriptions on December 19th, 2015.
- Author rewrite of mobs completed December 30, 2015. Resubmitted.
- Connection points written and submitted on February 7, 2016.
- Area Coordinator review of map layout and room connections completed March 6, 2016.
- Rework of mob and object long desc line length completed May 3, 2016.
- Zone installation: May 16, 2016
- Post-Installation tweaks: September 9, 2016.
Player Provided Information
- The zone was discovered by Pie.
- The first person to have a Mob Mastery quest in the zone was Koy, who killed a were-rat leader for mobmastery level 75.