From TFCWiki - The Final Challenge MUD's Player Information Resource
There are a wide variety of quests on TFC. Some are Immortal-sponsored and driven, and others are player-initiated.
Player Initiated Quests:
- Location Quest: Find a specific room within the mud, given a small hint, within a specific time duration. (Solo)
- Mobmastery Quest: Find and kill a specific mob within the mud within a specific time duration. (Solo)
- Mob Hunt Quest: Find and kill mobs from a system-generated list, earning a certain number of points to advance to the next round. (Group)
Immortal Initiated Quests:
WARNING: Cordir has much more stringent rules for behavior during quests that she runs! Be aware of this PRIOR to involvement!!
- Arch-Mob Mini-Quest (slang: AMMQ): Survive 20 minutes with all of the Arch-Mage mobs hunting you down!
- Scavenger Hunt: Find and submit items from a generating list.
- Bug Hunt: Slay as many spiders as you can and turn them in for prizes! (Don't turn in non-spider corpses, though!)
- Cat & Mouse: Evade the 'cats' (other players) hunting you, and win a prize!
- The Great Race: A solo challenge to puzzle out locations and beat the clock!
- Immortal Golf: The immortal is the golfer and you are the ball! Survive being hit for 18 holes (teleport).
- Snowman Wars - Created by Natilena
- 12 Days of Christmas - Created by Lycron
- Avatar/Golem Wars - Created by Khore
- Bunny Invasion - Created by Natilena
- Zombie Wars - Created by ???
- President's Day Quest - Created by Tynian - 2015, 2018
- Valentine's Day Quest - Created by Tynian - 2015, 2017
- Triat Mastery Quests: Open only to adherents of a Triat Faith, who have reached level 30. See Cordir.
- Class Mastery Quests: Designed to challenge your knowledge and mastery of your chosen classes. (Outdated, built for 3x, need updating.)
- Area Lore Quests: Written by individual zone authors, these challenges can be found on the wiki page for that zone.